Happy Birthday Mansi Srivastav ~ Queen Of Hearts ~ - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Angelic , Bubbly, Creative, Dazzling,  Exhilarating, Fiery, Gorgeous, Hard working, Intuitive, Jubilant, Kind, Lively, Motivated, Natural, Observant, Photogenic, Ravishing, Spunky, Talented, Unique, Vivacious, Warm and Young... are all just a few words which her fans lovingly address her.  This ever cheerful beauty won many hearts with her talent, and friendly nature and that's our own MANSI SRIVASTAVA...and today is that special day to celebrate the Birthday of our

Edited by Latha.I - 8 years ago

Name: Mansi Srivastava

Date of Birth:21 September, 1990

Profession: Actress

Nickname:Shimpy

Sun Sign:Virgo

Hometown:Chandigarh

Hobbies :Reading, Painting, Photography, Traveling
 and chilling out with friends.

Mansi is known for her Bubbly nature. This smiling beauty with her cheerful self keeps the connect always with fans and friends. From sharing her deepest thoughts to funny posts, from being jovial to being compassionate, with  her best wishes to friends and her love to fans Mansi reaches and touches every heart around her.

With her sweet smile funny pouts, Innocent looks, sizzling hotness, and not to forget her incredible selfies  she is all around her fans  sharing  and cheering them with her bubbly nature. With her sweet nature she wins every heart making herself the

QUEEN OF HEARTS

This Delhi based girl is fond of acting from her childhood. Mansi used to participate in Theater work in Delhi after completing her studies, Mansi came down to Mumbai in December 2012 to pursue her dream of becoming an Actress

Mansi was first seen on TV screen as Jesleen, younger sister in Suvreen Guggal on channel V...Later she was seen as Heer in ZEE TV's show Rab Se Sohna Isshq. Mansi's biggest break came through her character of Shivani from Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se in ZEE TV.

Mansi got her first big break opposite talented actor Arhaan Behl in Zee TV's popular show Do dil Bandhe ek dori se as the young rich and sophisticated young girl Shivani Rana who lived her entire life like a fairytale under the protective shadow of her Daaju until destiny plays its own game and she gets married to her bodyguard Raghu Sehariya  ..

Mansi proved her  acting talent and versatility in this show where she got the opportunity to portray several phases of a woman's life from the pampered rich princess to a obsessed and determined lover to a dutiful and matured wife to a responsible daughter-in-law ... The Journey from Shivani Rana to  Shivani Raghu Sehariya was wonderfully portrayed by Mansi , thus bringing several complex layers to her character with her sheer dedication and hardwork ..

As a newcomer it was a real challenge for her to share screenspace with a veteran like Alok Nath ji and a perfectionist like Arhaan Behl , but it was Mansi's sheer determination and hardwork which resulted in her success story as Shivani as she not only managed to match upto the perfect acting standards of her Co-Actors but she also managed to sketch a beautiful memory of Shivani Sehariya in the mind and heart of every viewer today ...

Mansi made her super successful lead debut as Shivani and this is just the beginning of her glorious journey as an actress ..

Mansi showed her choice of variation in selecting a comedy show like Peterson Hills after a family Drama. As shatabdi Mansi entered Peterson hills which is a comedy series on SAB TV and a character which is more close to her real self. As a beautiful bubbly girl with a goal of breaking down a drug racket mansi stole the hearts of viewers once again. She tickled every heart with her innocent 'oh teeri'dialouge...

Whether its the petite innocent yet powerful wife Shivani in Do dil bandhe ek dori se or whether its the bubbly yet intelligent young girl Shatabdi in Peterson Hills , Mansi proved that she has all the makings of a versatile actress and a great performer..She has the ability to always light up the screen with her terrific screen presence and beautiful smile .. She loves taking up challenges and always tries to do something different .. She rules the heart of millions today with her good acting skills and screen presence

Here's wishing Mansi a Bright future and hoping to see her in more challenging roles . Have a successful journey sweet ❤️

Malvika Khajuria

You've put a smile on my face so many times, I hope I can give you one in return on your big day. You're sweet, cute, kind and so many other things. Happy birthday, Mansi! 😊

Hema

Wish you are showered with the choicest of Blessings. Keep spreading n getting love. Stay the same always, humble, sweet, loving and a great human being. Keep climbing the ladder of success. Wish you a great day and a year ahead. Happy Birthday Mansi. 😊

Manisha

A very happy birthday to one of fabulous actress 👏 apart from a fabulous actress you are also a great human being a most humble friendly and down to earth celebrity a shining star  

Sanitha

Sheena

Wishing mansi many happy returns of the day. I prayer that you have good health, life full of happiness and that you have blossoming relationships with friends and family

Simmi Parmar

Rekha

Happy Birthday Mansi🥳

May your Birthday be spent with family and friends, filled with love, laughter, and happiness.  I wish all your dreams come true and your day is as special as you are.

jyoti06

Many many happy returns of the day Mansi .. May u get all the love and happiness in life and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career in the coming years .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and come back soon with a bang 🥳

Agnes

Wishing the princess of smile a joyous bday. Keep the mesmerising smile on everywhere u go and rocking the screen.
God bless.

with all our blessing and love wishing MANSI a very Happy Birthday and a blessed year ahead.

Happy Birthday Mansi🥳🥳

Thread design and Layout  :    Latha

Character write ups              :    Latha & jyoti06

proof reading                    :   jyoti06     

Banner and B'day Siggy      :   Hinz

Thread siggies                   :  Latha 

Thank You all for sending  your wishes and creations.

Happy Birthday Mansi...

May all the good stars shine upon you
with their blessing and Good wishes.
Let this pretty smile of you stay for ever.

A heart filled with joy...a beauty shining with health a journey with success is all what I wish for you... ❤️

thread is open now for comments and wishes...
Happy Birthday Mansi .. May u get all the success in life and your career ... and come back soon with a bang 😎

Beautiful thread Latha ..loved the concept of hearts 👏 .. apt for Mansi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Happy birthday to shining star down to earth n freindly mansi srivastava may all happiness n success in ur life apart from a talented actress u r also a great human being n so much special to ur fans be blessed 
N such a beautiful thread 
Happy Birthday Mansi 🥳

Hope you have a wonderful day

Beautiful Thread Latha👏