.:Qubool Hai Contest~Signature Stories:. VOTING ROUND CLOSED!

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends

🤗

Welcome to the Voting Round of  Qubool Hai Signature Stories Contest!

- Please vote for 2 Signatures, 2 OSs & 2 Signature+OS by specifying entry number and do not vote for  MORE or  LESS than two (6 in total) entries!! Votes will not be counted if members fail to follow this format:

- Exp: Signature - Entry #x, #y
OS - Entry #x, #y
Signature+OS - Entry #x, #y

- Please do NOT create multiple ID's to vote for your own entries or other people's entries and advertising through PMs is not allowed. All of this will lead to DISQUALIFICATION

- Participants can vote other's entry but NOT for their OWN entries. 

Newbies Votes won't be counted for the results.

- Please contact me immediately if any entry is missing.

-The Voting line will be closed on 26th September, 2015 at 4:00 PM IST.
Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago
Entry #1

ANYTHING FOR YOUR SMILES!

"How can he do this to us?!We have to do something" Zoya's voice echoed. She was angry and upset, so were the other two ladies.

"Ok he thinks me and Najma are immature but how can he say no to Ammi" she questioned narrowing her eyes and hands on hips. Najma sighed and Dilshad shrugged unable to do anything.

"Don't get upset tamatar ,there is nothing Zoya Faa... Zoya Khan can't do" she said thinking.

"Zoya, Asad won't agree on letting Najma go alone on a trip" Dilshad said caressing Najma's head who nodded.

"Ok Ammi not Najma alone but we all can go right?" She kneeled in front of Dilshad holding her palms, Najma copied her Bhabhi.

"Ammi we all need a holiday, and Najma has holidays and your Akdu son also needs some break from work" She gave best puppy face.

"Ammi please please" Najma requested. Dilshad looked at her daughters and unable to resist those cute face she gave in making them squeal in happiness.

"But I'm warning you beforehand it will be difficult to make him agree" Dilshad said.

"Ammi we are three and he is alone" Zoya winked while Dilshad and Najma giggled understanding some mischief is on the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asad's POV

I entered the living room to find ladies dressed in their usual fashion with hats and sunglasses too. I raised eyebrow in question. I felt my wife had hand in this.

"Well Asad you said you won't let Najma go alone so me and Ammi are going with her" My wife said keeping an innocent face which I learned not be fooled by. 

"But her bus left in morning remember" I said.

"Yeah but we planned our own trip, we are going to farmhouse" she declared.

"Ok, Allah Hafiz" I said leaving to my room , leaving them gapping at me and I smirked knowing they didn't expect me to let them go.

I kept the door ajar to listen their conversation. 

"Did he just say us to go " My dramatic wife said. Ammi and Najma nodded shocked. I never let them go alone ,being overprotective of them.

Najma whined what should they do now. 

"We should leave otherwise, he'll know it was our plan" Zoya huffed.

"But we gave leave to driver ,though you know driving we don't know the way " Ammi reminded. They sighed heavily and I could see my wife racking her brain.

I came out of the room after freshening only to find them working in kitchen with dull faces. I cleared my throat and they quickly masked their faces with smiles. 

"You guys didn't leave?" I asked casually.

"What can we do we don't have a driver and how can we leave you home alone to starve" Zoya said with extra sweet smile. Ammi and Zoya were experts at masking their feelings but not my tamatar. I could clearly see the sadness on her face, maybe I was being too strict.

"Hmm I can be your driver" I said after finishing the lunch. They three nodded and then their faces lit up as it dawned upon them. Najma and Zoya squealed happily and I was awarded with beautiful smiles of Ammi and Zoya and a hug from tamatar. It doesn't matter if I lose deal at office when I could give them some time to be awarded with their happiness.

In an hour we were off to our destination. Zoya and Najma were happily singing songs while Ammi was looking out the window humming a soft tune. I felt happy seeing them content. Nothing mattered more them and their happiness.

"MashaAllah its so beautiful" I heard Zoya exclaimed as the car halted near the farmhouse. It was first time she was coming here. They went leaving me with the baggage , I was their driver and personal coolie too, shaking my head I started unloading the car when they rushed back.

"Sowwiee" I heard Zoya's and Najma's kiddish tone taking their bags from me and I didn't let Ammi take her bag. She smiled at me caressing my cheek and following the girls in.

"Wow there is lake at our backyard" Zoya exclaimed pulling off the curtains.

"Bohat khoobsurat nazara hai" Ammi said standing next to her with Najma bobbling her head looking at the scenery.

The sun was setting and the water was shimmering orange. Zoya and Najma ran out leaving their sandals, they walked on the smooth sand and stood in ankle deep water. Ammi was walking on the sand with a soft smile looking at her daughters and enjoying the cool breeze.

Zoya splashed water on Najma and ran from there leaving a shocked Najma. Najma ran behind Zoya but she hid herself behind Ammi. Ammi was trying to calm them but failed. Najma pulled Zoya to lake and they started splashing water on each other giggling all long. Ammi was laughing at their antics. Their laughter filled the area making me smile at the sight. I work hard for them so that their happiness is never effected, never should that smile fade. 

I moved towards them. Ammi was guiding both her daughters how to make sand castle and was helping them. 

"Asad aap architect ho please help na" I heard Zoya requesting, Ammi nodding and tamatar pouting. 

Me sitting in mud? Getting my clothes and hands muddy, it would be a big no if it was anyone else but the three important women of my life ,I can go any lengths for them, then why can't this simple thing of sitting in mud, Anything for their smiles' 

I kneeled next to them to help them. Together we made a small castle and Zoya ran in making us puzzled with her behavior. She returned later and poked a toothpick stuck with a paper containing bold letter KHAN KHANDAAN , all smiled. We retired to our rooms to change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ammi and Zoya were cooking and I was helping Najma with her holiday project work.

"Thank you Bhaijaan , Class me mera hi model best hoga ab" She squealed hugging me. I ruffled her hair. I missed those days when I use to help her in completing the homework.

After dinner Ammi and Najma retired to their room as Zoya pushed them saying she will clean the plates and asked them to rest. 

I was passing by Ammi's room when I noticed she was massaging her swollen feet. This was my mother hiding her pain always. I entered her room and she hid her legs beneath the blanket. 

"I saw it Ammi " I said making her sigh. 

"I'll massage the balm and it'll be alright" she tried to convince me.

"Ok then give me the balm, let me massage" I said sitting at end of bed and keeping her leg on my lap. She sighed passing me the balm. She leaned back on bed and we spoke about my childhood and now Najma and Zoya's childishness. I left to my room once I was satisfied and Ammi was asleep.

Zoya came into our room and I pulled her towards me, my hands around her waist and her palms across my chest. She was shocked by sudden pull. Her hair was blocking my view of her beautiful face, I blew over her face to move the hair. She shuddered as I caressed her cheek. 

"So happy that your plan worked" I winked at her and she starred at me shocked and then embarrassed by being caught. I chuckled hitting my forehead lightly with hers.

"Thank you" she whispered resting her head against my chest. I missed spending some lone time with her. I dropped kiss in her hair whispering 'I love you'.

We spend next two weeks enjoying at farmhouse. I felt a warm feeling engulf my heart whenever I spent time with them, being so lost in work I wasn't able to give them time but this time I utilized this opportunity. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV.

Khan Family returned home after spending good time together. Asad returned to work next day itself. 

"Allah yeh ladka bhi uff" Dilshad exclaimed.

"Kya hua Ammi?" Zoya asked. 

"Left his lunch box home" she said keeping lunch box on table.

"Its ok Ammi.. I'll take the lunch box" Zoya said. Dilshad nodded.

Zoya found office was in some kind of hurry. All were running taking files murmuring. She went to Asad's cabin and found it empty.

"where is Asad?" She asked the employee who was passing from there.

"Sir is in conference" he said hurriedly and left.Zoya couldn't understand what's going on. 

"Prasad what's happening?" She asked as she saw him exiting conference room.

"Good morning ma'am." He greeted. She rolled her eyes.

"DC lost an important deal, sir was working on it but as he took leave in between we couldn't conquer the deal and now we have another tender opening in a week and we have less time to get it" he said shocking Zoya. 

"When will Asad come out" she asked.

"Can't say ma'am" he replied. She gave him lunch box to give to Asad and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ammi because of my childishness Asad lost an important deal" Zoya said getting tear eyed.

"Kya hua Zoya" Dilshad asked caressing her head. She explained her how due to leaving for a sudden holiday for us ,he lost an important deal. 

"Ya Allah " Dilshad exclaimed slumping next to her on couch.

" Its my mistake, I should have asked him if he has any important meetings" Dilshad said.

"Nahi Ammi aur Bhabi aaplogon ke sath zid maine ki trip pe jaane ki" Najma sobbed. 

"Nahi tamatar don't cry" Zoya hugged her and Dilshad hugged both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad's POV

"Why are you all up so late? I did inform I'll be late" I said finding them in living room.

"Were waiting for you. Get changed we will heat food" Ammi said getting up. Zoya gave me smile and followed Ammi. Najma was arranging table.

Something was wrong I could say by looking at them, they weren't cheerful as they use to be. I came out after changing. We had dinner together, the house was filled with unusual silence. I couldn't understand why?.

They were glancing at me time to time maybe waiting for me to say something but what. We retired to our rooms. Zoya was unusually silent,

"Zoya" I called out. She hummed in response.

"What happened"I asked.

"Nothing" came her reply, being tired I dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

"He didn't even say anything" Zoya said sighing.

"This is his habit Zoya, he never brings office tensions home. He doesn't share it" Dilshad explained.

Asad entered they straightened. He looked at them puzzled.

"Can you guys tell me what's wrong? Something's up with you all" Asad said folding hands across his chest.

"We are sorry" Zoya said in low voice. Asad looked at them confused.

"We know you lost a important deal because of us" Dilshad said.

"We are really sorry Bhaijaan" Najma said. It dawned to him now what's the matter and sighed heavily.

"It was just a deal and I can loose many deals to win those precious smiles on your faces." He said shaking head at them ,making them feel emotional.

"I missed spending time with you guys. I wanted a break too" he said keeping his arm around Dilshad's shoulder. 

"The beautiful time spent with you guys and that happiness radiant faces of you guys were worth losing the deal."Anything for your smiles" " he said.Najma hugged him and so did Dilshad.

"Me too" Zoya pouted. They chuckled and pulled her in for the hug.

This was our khan family ready to do anything for each other. They didn't gave value to materialistic things but valued each others wishes and happiness. Asad did loose the deal but won what he was working hard for - happiness of his family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry #2

Asad returned Bhopal after 3 long years, he was in NY for higher studies, he was supposed to come back 8 months back, but a multinational company offered him a really good job so he started working there, now he came back for his baby sister tamater's marriage, he missed her engagement due to job but now he was back to bless his only sister. Asad was not only eager to meet his family, there was someone special too, Zoya, his cousin and best friend, he was in love with her since school days but never mustered the courage to confess, he wanted to stand on his feet before asking her hand for marriage, which he did, now he was all set to make her his forever.

Asad reached Khan Villa around 4AM, he quietly made his way towards tamater's room, he entered and found her asleep, he sat on the bed beside her and creased her head, happy tears brimmed in his eyes, he controlled his emotions and pulled her cheeks, he always do this to her, Najma frowned and turned to other side, but the next moment she sat up recognizing his move, she hugged her bhai and cried a little, Asad wiped her tears, blessed her and left from there, Asad met his parents and then headed to his room to catch up with much needed sleep.

Around 11o'clock, Asad got ready and came out of his room, guests were there, he greeted everyone but his eyes were searching only for her, but he didn't find her, then finally he spotted his uncle, a smile crept on his lips, he thought she must be with tamater so without wasting a second he entered Najma's room to meet her, he slowly opened the door, he was going to surprise her too, but as soon he entered he stood rooted to his spot, his tamater was crying while his ammi and mumani were trying to console her, he looked for her but she was not there.

That's not fair mumani, you promised me she will come' she cried. I'm sorry Najma, but I can't' replied Raziya. Okay fine, she is not here, so I'm not marrying' she said shocking all of them. Najma... are you out of your mind?' Dilshad shouted at her. Yes ammi... I'm not going to marry and that's it' she stated firmly.

Raziya sat on the bed and cried, Dilshad consoled Raziya, Asad was confused, one thing was sure Najma was talking about Zoya only, but where was she?

I'm tired Dilshad... I'm tired of all this... what was her fault, here Najma is crying and there Zoya' Raziya cried. You have to be strong bhabi, Allah tests His beloved ones, and I'm sure one day Zoya will muster the courage to face the world, In'Sha'Allah' Dilshad replied. What happened to Zoya??? And why is she not here???' asked Asad.

Asad had enough, he was getting worried, something was up with Zoya, he closed the door behind him and sat on the floor in front of Raziya and Dilshad but they didn't not utter a word, they were scared of his reaction, Najma wiped her tears, seeing her bhai there she smiled a little, she knew that he will surely bring her, without caring about the so called society.

bhai let me tell you what they had done' Najma sat on the floor beside him, But promise me that Zoya will attend my Nikah' she held her hand out in front of him, I promise tamater' he said placing his hand on hers.

Najma looked at her ammi and mumani for the last time and took a deep breath closed her eyes, everything started playing in front of her eyes.

A guy named Asim, and his family came with a proposal for Zoya, Asim had seen Zoya at some wedding and liked her immediately, Ghafoor and Rashid were impressed by that guy,  but when Dilshad and Raziya asked Zoya about her approval, she refused at once, she didn't bother to see his picture, meeting was far away.

Zoya loved Asad, she had spent her childhood, her youth, her happy and sad times with Asad only, then how can she marry someone else, she knew that he loved her too, she waited for his move, that's why she never confessed, but when Asim's and her family insisted, she decided to talk to him.

Asad who was busy with his new job, took her call after weeks, Zoya indirectly asked about his return and future plans, Asad was in really bad mood, he scolded her for asking stupid things, he told her that he didn't have time for all this, his career is his priority, saying so he cut the call, Zoya cried her heart out that night, her hopes, dreams, everything crashed down.

Zoya agreed to Asim's proposal, her family was so happy except Najma, she always felt that her bhai and Zoya shared something more than friendship, but she never confronted them, Asim and Zoya exchanged the rings, but after a month, Asim died in a car accident, Asim's family blamed Zoya for their son's death, they call her wicked fated and many other hurtful things, the honorable people of society started uttering bad words about Zoya, even some ladies used to visit Zoya for sympathy but ended up cursing her for ill fate, that was it for Zoya, she locked herself in a room and used to do only one thing, cry, cry and cry.

By the time Najma told Asad everything that happened with Zoya, he was in tears, he was the sole reason behind all this, what was the need of yelling at her when she had called him, he was not there for her when she needed him the most, he wiped his tears and left from there but stopped at the door, tamater, you get ready, and please don't say yes till I and Zoya sat on your either sides', saying so Asad left. Najma smiled with tears and nodded her head in a yes, while Dilshad and Raziya were worried for Najma's nikah, but somewhere they knew that Asad will fulfill his promise.

Asad reached Siddiqui Mansion, he knew that Zoya will be at poolside, she used to sit there after their fights, as expected Asad spotted her there, Zoya was sitting there lost in her thoughts, she missed being at Najma's Nikah. Zoya' he whispered. Zoya missed a heartbeat, did she really hear his voice, can it be true? Tears brimmed in her eyes, she turned and found him, she ran towards him, Asad opened his arms for her, but Zoya stopped in between, Asad understood her dilemma and came closer to her, finally he was there, now she can cry in front of her love, can't she? Asad placed a hand on her cheek and wiped her lone tear, Zoya closed her eyes and felt his touch, without wasting a second she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly, Asad too placed his arms around her back and pulled her closer.

Asad and Zoya cried in each other's arms, they didn't need any confession, their silence said it all, Asad broke the hug, cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears and nodded his head in no, saying her not to cry anymore and dropped a kiss on her forehead and let his lips lingered there, Zoya felt like she got her life back, she closed her eyes and thanked Allah for sending him back to her, I love you Zoya' confessed Asad. Zoya opened her eyes and looked straightly in his eyes, she knew that he loved her, but hearing out his confession was something else. I love you too Asad' replied Zoya. Asad smiled at her and took her in a bone crushing hug, Asad and Zoya cried again, but this time with happy tears.

Asad and Zoya entered Khan Villa hand in hand, Ghafoor and Rashid smiled seeing Zoya there while some relatives shoot dagger at her, feeling her fear, Asad squeezed her hand and assured her that he is there with her, Najma was shocked when she found Asad and Zoya at her door, she ran up to Zoya and took her in a hug, Asad smiled at his girls and left from there.

Some minutes later, Najma and Imran said Qubool Hai to each other and entered in the sacred bond of marriage, Zoya was sitting with Najma, when some relatives started talking about Zoya. Haseena Aunty, you were saying something about Zoya right? I didn't catch your words, can you say it again?' interrupted Asad. Yeah... Asad your mother had lost it, she invited Zoya for Najma's wedding' she replied. What's the problem in calling Zoya here, she is our family aunty' he reasoned. Asad, you don't know the truth beta, she is ill fated, her fianc died just after their engagement, girls like Zoya are not meant to attend such functions' she finished glaring at Zoya. Asad signaled his family not to interrupt, he came to Zoya, took her hand and made her stand beside him. You are right aunty, Zoya shouldn't have attended the wedding like this' he said looking at Haseena while Zoya looked at him with tearful eyes. I'm sorry Zoya, if I was there earlier, then you would had attended tamater's wedding as her bhabhi' he looked in her eyes and placed an arm around her shoulder, a tear escaped from her eye, Asad wiped that tear immediately, his family members were shocked at first, but soon happiness took over them and they sent a silent prayer above thanking Allah for returning their happiness back.

Asad, what are you saying beta, Zoya and you, never, she is manhoos, if you marry her' Haseena started with her useless talks. Zoya is not ill fated aunty and dare to call her once more, I swear I'll forget that you are our guest' warned Asad. You are saying this after whatever happened with Asim' she started again. That was Allah's Will, Asim's death was written so he died, and that was not because of Zoya' he replied glaring at her. But Asad' Haseena tried once more. Enough aunty' Zoya shouted at her while Haseena gulped down her saliva. If I'm not answering you back, then it doesn't mean I can't speak. Every time you start blaming me but now it's a limit, I'll not bear such humiliation any more, you know why? Because Asad is with me' finished Zoya looking at Asad. Asad smiled at Zoya, he wanted only this, that's why he was quite, he tightened his hold around Zoya. I let you speak because I wanted that Zoya came out of her shell and face the world standing beside me, or else I can't let anyone say a word against my Zoya, and now I'm warning you for the last time, whatever happened in the past, Zoya was not guilty so please stop with such talks or else' stated Asad.

Asad, you can stand by her side, but you can't change the fact, if not today then tomorrow you'll surely regret your decision' Haseena taunted. I don't know about tomorrow aunty, I believe in Allah, He has planned everything, some things are meant to be, I agree it took some time in accepting reality, but a man should accept his destiny with open arms, no matter how it comes to you, Your Decision Determines Your Destiny, that's why I and Zoya are together, forever' said Asad with a content smile on his face, he turned towards Zoya, took her hands in his. Zoya, I'm sorry for the delay, but let the past be a past, I want to share my happiness with you and in return will you share your sorrows, will you marry me Zoya?' he proposed her in front of his family and the whole society. Tears brimmed in her eyes, I'll Asad' replied Zoya smiling with tears and hugged him, Asad too hugged her back. Dilshad, Rashid, Ghafoor, Raziya smiled, Najma was on cloud nine, her life's biggest wish was fulfilled, she just ran to her bhai and bhabhi and hugged them.

Asad and Zoya proved that if your love is strong, than destiny have to change its decision, so that AsYa are together now, forever...

Entry #3

'10 Days ..asad's nikah will happen in 10 days' dilshaad's word ran in his ears as he paced in his room restless.. he stopped hearing a knock at his room's door 'Mr.Khan' it was zoya, he turned to look at her, she was standing outside his room, so unlike her 'come in Miss.faroqui' he said and that's when she entered in his room 'umm wo actually Mr.Khan..I...I came to give this to you' she said forwarding her hand with a ring in it, the same ring he made her wear at airport today, he took the ring and then eyed her swollen finger 'Miss.Faroqui this..' before he could continue she turned her face away from him

'Mr.Khan we both know what phopi wants so it's better I give this to you now only so that you can make it wear to that girl phopi will choose for you' zoya finished in one breath and left from there without listening to him, he fisted his hand with the ring in it and closed his eyes sighing 'why this is happening?' He asked himself but knew he will get only silence in response

The next day dilshaad announced at breakfast table that she is giving asad 5 days time to choose any girl he wants to spend his life with... if not then she have a girl in her own mind, and asad will get married to her only... asad was in dilemma... his ami wants him to choose his life partner but who? 

Tanveer is his best friend and thinking of her as his wife is something he never did and if he look at zoya... then he will get only silence in return, if he could remember then she was the same girl he called batameez, who In his eyes was bat tehzeeb girl then can she be his life partner? Can they spend a happy life even though they are poles apart?

But he too knows that opposite attracks... this was so confusing and the most frustrating thing he felt that time was the silence, he needed answers but wasn't getting any

Zoya was in a huge mess, asad getting married within 10 days that too with someone else was something she never expected neither wanted in her worst nightmare, she never confessed it herself but her heart knew how she wanted herself to be with him, as his soul mate, how she wanted him to choose her and confess the same thing she feels for him, they were different but still they seems perfect, they care for each other and can do anything for each other and that's what we call understanding? 

If she wants she can confess her feelings to him But she was silent waiting for him to take the first step... will it happen?

4 days passed like that and a lot has changed in those 4 days... the dynamics of asad and zoya's relationship has changed, they don't fight with each other, forget fighting whenever they come in front of each other silence rule within them making situation awkward for them, they steal glances of each other but spare themselves from uttering a word..

When these two were busy playing hide and seek someone was noticing each and every move of them and silently laughing on their behavior... Dilshaad was the only person who didn't wanted any proof to know that her children were in love but she still expected them to realize and confess it themselves even though she had already accepted zoya as her daughter in law but wanted asad to tell her himself

It was late at night but asad wasn't really sleepy... feeling restless he stood up and walked outside and into the backyard and as he expected he found zoya there only, sitting at there favorite bench starring at nothing... a smile crept on his lips and he didn't realized when he went to the kitchen and prepared two cups of milky coffee for them, today for a change he wanted to try her favorite coffee

When a cup of coffee appeared in front of her she instantly knew that it was asad, mumbling a thank you she took cup from him, she noticed from the corner of her eyes as he sat beside her with his cup of milky coffee and frowned 'Mr.Khan you will drink it?' She asked 'Yes Ms.Faroqui..why can't I?' 'Yes you can but still I never knew that you can change your taste... I mean you don't like it' she stated 'I know why are you saying this Ms.Faroqui but I want to change my taste and also my choice... and no doubt it's taste amazing' 'what..?' 'This..this coffee' he said signaling at his cup of coffee and she nodded sipping her own coffee and silence again made it's way

After what felt like ages she called him out 'Mr.Khan' 'ji' 'I... actually I decided... no I mean I am going back to New York' she fumbled throughout and then looked up at him, she starred at him trying to figure out what was he feeling but he sat there silent 'but M..Zoya why?' He finally asked and she sucked in a breath hearing her name from his lips, it always feels good to hear her name from his mouth 'Mr.Khan we both know why and how I stayed back In India but I guess now I don't have any way to stay back neither any reason which can stop me from leaving' she said looking everywhere but him

He looked at her painfully, his eyes showing a lot of emotions but she was not looking at him, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he raised his hand to touch her but took in back... why was it so difficult? Why can't he just decide what he want? Why? Sighing inwardly he stood up and wishing her good night walked away... she looked at his retreating figure as her eyes moistened 'how I wish you would have stopped me Mr.Khan' she whispered before leaving for her room defeated

And it was the day when asad life will take a different turn in all manners because dilshaad will tell her choice and asad have to agree... he was sitting on breakfast table not really feeling like eating anything when the doorbell rang

He opened the door to find a guy in some uniform 'Zoya Faroqui?' He asked while asad nodded 'these are her tickets to New York... her flight is confirmed for today's evening' the man informed and handing him the envelope left leaving asad in shock, he knew that when zoya said that she is leaving, she was serious but didn't expected her to leave so soon 'who is it jammy?' Asked tanveer, he shook his head mumbling nothing and went straight into his room

Sitting on the couch he starred at the tickets caressing her name on them 'Miss.Zoya Faroqui... Mrs.Zoya Khan' he whispered and smiled slightly 'Zoya I won't let you go, you are the love of my life' he said as he finally voiced out his feelings and smiled deeply 

It was 4 in afternoon when dilshaad called every one in hall... where najma and tanveer sat beside dilshaad asad and zoya sat opposite each other 'asad we don't have so many days... your nikah is after 4 days and I want all the rituals to happen' dilshaad started and he nodded 'and if you ask me, I have a girl in mind, in fact I have talked to her family too..you just have to tell me that do you have any problem with that?' She asked and he slightly shook his head at her 'ami actually I want to say something' he said and she nodded

He stood up and took small steps towards zoya, who had her eyes down probably ignoring everything which was happening there, 'zoya' he called out as he sat on his knees in front of her, her head shot up hearing her name 'Mr.Khan ap..' 'no let me say first zoya' he cut her off and she nodded

'Zoya I never knew that feelings called love are meant for me too, I never experienced anything to feel like that after all, zoya my life was perfect and yes it was boring too but whatever it was I was use to it but zoya when you entered in my life you turned it upside down... at first I hated it all and you for messing up with my life but later I started loving it...your silly antics , your craziness, I loved it all and more above was your pure and innocent heart... I know we too have always been fighting over silly things but you know I love fighting with you, every time I had you in front of me bickering over something every time I felt good

You brought those emotions within me which I never wished to recognize before but yet I did it now and also I don't regret doing that.. i know I took long to realize my feelings and confess it but zoya I am like this only and so sorry for letting you wait till now... so Miss Zoya Faroqui will you allow me to make you Mrs.Asad Ahmed Khan and book yourself to fight with me all our life?' He asked but she remained silent, he waited impatiently for her reply and finally she replied but in her own style 

'Itna Sara keh dia, seedha seedha I Love You nahe keh sakte the?' She asked pouting and he chuckled 'I Love You Zoya' he confessed 'I Love You Too Mr.Khan' she confessed back instantly and giggled... he placed his hand over her's as they smiled wholeheartedly 

'Masha Allah' dilshaad said aloud with tears of happiness in her eyes making both of them look at her 'asad... you fulfilled my wish, zoya was that girl only I wanted to see as your wife... she is perfect for you and also tumhe seedha kardege' dilshaad said playfully 'wow ami this means bhaijan and zoya... Perfect couple... yayy I am so happy for you two' najma said jumping like a little kid and hugged both of them then dilshaad hugged both of them 'now you two take some rest because from tomorrow functions will start then you won't get a little time to sit back and relax and yes asad send driver at airport to receive zeenat and anwar' dilshaad said and zoya's face light up 

'api jeeju knows?' 'Yes they do and are really happy with it... we were waiting for this budhu to voice out his feelings so that we can go ahead with it' dilshaad said shaking her head on her stubborn son 'chalo now go and relax... najma take zoya to her room..she must be tired' dilshaad said, najma nodded and the duo left while dilshaad and asad too made there way to asad's room..

During all this Nobody noticed tanveer who was a silent witness of it all... she too left from there quietly may be realizing that she isn't needed there and silently accepted it that she should leave this family on there own and go away

And four days later, AsYa nikah took place in the presence of there families which had ayaan, nikaht, humaira and nuzhat too... Life was perfect with them waking every morning in each other's arm and the whole day passing with there silly bickering sometimes and sometimes some secret romance... 

when sometimes they sit and think of past they realize how silly they were to just stay silent not telling the other about there feelings but then they do agree that it was there way to tell the other about there love for each other, Through that silence which was there call to love!!

Entry #4

Asad's POV

I entered my house, the house which was filled with unusual silence now-a-days. I stood in the dark living room, for moment I felt this is my life, filled with darkness and no light.Few days back my house was filled with happiness but as they say happiness is short lived. Ammi calls it evil eyes or whatever it was, tragedy struck us. Who could have thought our happiness could be so short lived? Me and Zoya, we were so happy when we discovered we are going to be parents. Our house was filled with new happiness, Ammi and Najma were so happy after knowing about the new arrival in our family but when had our happiness stayed? 

That fateful night she woke me up complaining about the severe abdomen pain, I rushed her to hospital without delay. We were worried, she was in her second month and we were waiting for her first ultrasound. After what felt like ages doctor came out saying sorry that he couldn't save our baby. She had a miscarriage, her body wasn't ready for the new changes due to some internal injury which wasn't healed. How can I forget what that witch my so called friend had made Zoya go through. 

Sighing I padded over to our room, it was also filled with darkness, why won't it be? The light of our lives was also lost in same darkness. Nothing remained same after it. Zoya had gone into a shell in which she didn't allow anyone of us. She was shattered on learning the truth. 

I carefully made my way in ,I neared the bed switching on bedside lamp, there she lay asleep curled like a ball, there were trails of tears on her cheeks, she cried herself to sleep again. I caressed them not being able to stop the tears forming in my eyes I left.

Later that night I was woken up from sleep by Zoya's sobs. I quickly switched on the lamp and found Zoya crying in her sleep murmuring something. I quickly pulled her into my arms and patted her cheek to wake her up. She kept sobbing fisting my kurta tightly. 

"Our baby..I am sorry Asad...don't leave me Asad ..our baby" I heard her incoherent whimper, tears stung in my eyes as I understood the new insecurity growing in her.

" it's just a nightmare, Zoya I am here" I tried to calm her. After a while her sobs reduced and she lay still in my arms fisting my kurta.

"I am sorry" I heard her whisper in shaking voice, tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"Zoya, It was Allah's will and we can't go against his will. Maybe something more better awaits for us ,on right time we will be blessed with it" I said wiping her tears with thumb, not at peace myself but happy at least she spoke something to me. I sat leaning against the headboard pulling her up, against me. She sniffed leaning against my chest. I kept caressing her hair and dropping kisses in her hair, saying soothing words, trying to sooth each other.

I looked down at the sunshine of my life but her face lost that glow ,that smile which brightens up my life. I can't see her like this, at least she talked to me today and that day won't be far when she'll break out of this shell.

"Let my love heal you Zoya." I murmured in her hair. She sniffed nodding against my chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoya's POV

I woke up from my slumber noticing the other side of bed empty. After that tragedy I felt so lost and then a new insecurity began inside me of loosing him. I felt he would hate me after miscarriage, but he loves me the same. In pain of loosing the baby, I forgot he too might be going through same but yesterday his eyes said a lot . He was in pain due to me. I want to live my life again like I used to , for him.

I decided to start this new day with new hopes, trying to get back to myself and my Asad. I came out of room.

"Ahh so madam you are awake come let's have breakfast I am starving" I heard him. I couldn't ignore how cute he looked but what's he doing at home, so late? And where were Ammi and Najma?.

"Ammi and Najma left to our relatives house and I am home at your service your highness" He answered as he read my mind. I tried to smile but it came out as grimace I can say by seeing his expressions. 

"Pizza for you begum" he said opening the lid, after I settled. I looked at him shocked.

"Well sometimes we can have unhealthy food begum" he said winking at me ,my lips curved into a smile and his whole face held happiness maybe seeing me at least smile after many days. 

"Well, I have made some plans ,even others aren't there so begum get ready quickly" He said. I nodded not wanting to dampen his mood.

I came out wearing a simple salwar-kameez which he liked on me and as usual found him looking at me with those intense eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up and shy smile appeared on my lips. I walked towards him, he slipped his hand in mine, entwining our fingers. It always gave me warm feeling of being loved. 

We went to orphanage it felt good to watch Asad turning kid himself with those little angels. He spent whole day trying to cheer me up ,doing things I loved,showering me with his love, like his world existed around me.

"Its already time for prayer ,so let's go to mosque" he said and I nodded. He sighed maybe expecting me to at least answer. 

I lifted my hands to pray and ask why had He taken away the blessing he has given me. I finished my prayer and I heard the woman next to me sobbing inconsolably. I wondered what it could be but I got my answer as I heard her murmur. Tears stung back in my eyes as I left. I saw Asad coming towards me with a smile, we drove off to house. 

That woman was crying for a child, she was barren and her husband left her because she can't give him a child and here I was crying over my loss when at least I could conceive again and I had Asad with me without any demands and loving me even when he too was disheartened like me. We reached home ,he was walking in looking defeated maybe because of me. I felt my heart squeeze in pain. 

Third person POV

Zoya ran and hugged Asad from behind. Asad was stunned but turned around and took her in hug. 

"I am sorry Asad ,forgive me" she sobbed.

" you know your tears are my weakness" he said wiping her tears while his own eyes misted. 

"Zoya aap meri zindagi hai aur chahe kuch bhi hojaye mai aapse KaBhi naraaz nahi reh sakta... Aur yeh jo hua is me shayad Allah ki chupi hui raza thi, Aap bus mujhse wada Karen ki aap kabhi iss tarah mujhse baat karna nahi chodengi aur mujhe apne har khushi aur dard ka hissedaar banayengi" he said cupping her face.

"Mai aapse wada karti hun " she said hugging him.

"Well begum I have a question" he said.

"How did you manage to stay silent for so long my chatterbox" He asked getting whacked by Zoya. 

Asad wiped her tears, nodding in negative and caressing her cheek with thumb.

"I love you and I missed your killer smile" he said chuckling at end. Zoya teared again seeing the pain flickering in his eyes. He shook his head asking her not to cry. She smiled at him though her eyes were still moist.

Asad couldn't help but agree with the saying Nothing is as beautiful as the smile that has struggled its way through tears. '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year Later.

"What was that for?" Asad asked waking up from his slumber ,rubbing his arm she pinched.

"You were sleeping so peacefully when here I am having sleepless nights only because of you" she groused. He sighed and lay back on bed ,he was accustomed to these complains of her now. 

"How come am I the reason?" he asked. 

"This is all your doing" she said pointing at her bulging stomach. He sighed and sat up ,caressing her baby bump, still in awe of the miracle growing inside her and thanking Allah every time.

"When we discovered this you said WE are expecting right? Then how can you sleep peacefully when I am sleepless" she whined. 

"OK now what should I do?" He asked.

"Let's go out" she suggested.

"Its so peaceful" she exclaimed as they were walking in the garden. He hummed in response, the only thing that mattered for him was that smile of her's. They sat on the bench with Zoya leaning against him and his arms securely around her. 

"I am sholly" she said in kiddish tone making him smile and eyebrows raised in question.

"Aapko tang kar rahi hun" she pouted.

"Its not just you that's expecting, its US and Aapka har zulm hume Qubool hai begum" he said kissing her forehead. 

Later She was fast asleep but Asad sat next to her staring at her smile which was etched on her face, he caressed the baby bump and dropped kiss on it.

"Be good baby, Ammi needs proper sleep, so does your Abbu" he talked to the baby bump dropping another kiss and laid next to Zoya who moved closer to him in sleep. He had his arm around Zoya and baby bump securely and praying Allah for their safety and happiness. 

He was pacing outside the hospital room with his mother and sister, lips muttering prayers,Zoya had gone into labour and it's been ten hours she was in. One last scream from Zoya and they heard wail of baby. A smile broke on their lips while they congratulated each other they heard Zoya scream again. Asad's heart sank. He felt frustrated with not being able to be there with Zoya.

"How is Zoya?" were Asad's first words.

"She is fine Mr.Khan" doctor replied coming out with Nurse both holding a bundle each in their arms making others widen their eyes in happiness. Doctor smiled in response to Asad's unasked question.

"MashaAllah ek beta aur ek beti hai" Dilshad exclaimed holding the baby while Najma held another and blew over them reciting holy verses. They gave the babies to Asad who looked at the little angels who had entered his and Zoya's life giving it a new meaning. 

He entered the room where Zoya was in half sitting position. She smiled at him as he entered with their bundles of joy, their teary eyes met conveying the happiness. Zoya took baby carefully in her arms kissing his forehead and bending forward to kiss the other baby in Asad's arms.

"Thank you for the beautiful gifts" He said dropping a kiss on Zoya's hair not taking off his eyes from the babies. 

"Aap sahi the... Allah had planned this for us." she said tear eyed.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Your love did heal me Asad" she said locking her misty eyes with his which were misty too.

"I love you Mr.Khan" she said leaning her forehead against his.

"I love you always Mrs.Khan" he said rubbing his nose with hers. They both looked at their bundles of happiness.

Asad was once healed by her love and now his love healed her.Their world had many tests for them but they had love to give them strength and heal them. 

Entry #5

Zoya Faroqui, she never expected anything from life as everything she got till now is because of her own hard work. But there was a time when she craved for someone's true love

She was an orphan, her life is a clear picture of her struggle. She studied hard to grab her bright future from her dark present as she got scholarship in one of the top college of India

Her life got a little distracted as she came across Asad Ahmed Khan... a perfect picture of a guy for whom any girl would do anything but she was different because she was determined to not to change her path

She was strong enough to concentrate on her goals but sometimes you have no control over your heart... she too faced such phase..  he started to rule over her heart and mind... she was never fond of expensive gifts as she never got any... she use to feel overwhelmed with small yet beautiful gestures of people... and he exactly did that

He asked her out one day and after a lot of hesitation she agreed..that day he treated her like a princess..that day is still fresh in her memory and then what  happened later is like it all happened yesterday only

Flashback

He took her to the stage and they danced on one romantic song...he did everything any guy will do for HIS girl..His Girl? Yes..that's what he called her since he confessed about his liking for her... his every gesture made her feel that she is the most luckiest girl of this world..and that's when she too confessed to him about her feelings for him

That whole night she kept thinking about them thus next day while getting ready for college she realized that she had to complete her project by today..she spend half of her day in library working over her project not receiving his calls as she wanted to concentrate only on the project and he was like a distraction as talking to him every time she felt herself to be In different world

Feeling a little low she took break and went to canteen to have something where she noticed a huge crowd, She wouldn't have payed any attention at it all if she wouldn't  had heard her name being taken..curious to know she stayed back and in no time she witnessed her beautiful world crashing brutally in front of her

'So finally asad won' tanveer said jumping up and down and asad smirked  'yes' farhan replied pulling faces 'making such face won't help farhan..you lost..and if we remember you promised to throw a huge party for everyone if asad will win' tanveer reminded him and everyone cheered in response 'asad she really did confess? zoya seems like a different girl' humaira asked 'of course she did humaira..now stop feeling pity over that not so important girl..asad won the bet..he made her fall In love for him and that's what the bet was about..right guyz?' Tanveer asked loudly and everyone shouted yes 

'she is such a clever woman..all the time she behaves so shy shy but look what kind of girl she is..seriously she is such a b..' 'shut up farhan..you shouldn't insult her like that, we had a deal and i won.. there is nothing to do with her character' asad Said cutting him off and humaira gave him a confused look 'you good for nothing people played with her feelings and still you are talking sh*t about that poor girl.. just don't blame her for the evilness you guyz carry within yourselves..i won't forgive you all for this ever' humaira said 'I am with humaira..you guyz did wrong' ayaan said

'you guyz are getting over dramatic..we had a bet that I will make zoya fall in love with me... and when I finally won you guys are trying to spoil my victory..' 'if I ever had any slightest idea that what's cooking up In between you evil people I would have saved zoya that moment only but I was unaware..but now that I know I won't let you people hurt her..' humaira said and ayaan also supported her

There was a pin drop silence when a painful sob was heard from the other side..every one turned in the direction and there she stood, zoya, broken beyond repair..she had tears in her eyes but she took a deep breath and wiped her tears away, she came towards asad 'thank you Asad Ahmed Khan..thank you for making me face the reality once again..' she said 'will you ple...' tanveer started but zoya cut her off 'I am not done yet..you know asad you never knew about my life  
in bhopal..you never asked and now I realized why

I am an orphan..someone who lost her parents when She was barely 6 months old..I was brought up in an orphanage.. I needed to get out of there not because they didn't cared for me but because I needed to achieve my goals because i needed to find my happiness and someone who will love me who will make me realize that I do deserve love and happiness

I got this scholarship and leaving my life In Bhopal I came here to search my happiness, it was not an easy task but I knew how to struggle..did that all my life' she chuckled and wiped one lone tear from her eyes 'I never had any friend but that was okay, I had some different aims in life and it needed concentration not distraction

But then you entered in my life without my permission..even though you were never a part of my life and dreams but still you became one... your sweet gesture, your care, it made me happy...you for the first time  I felt special... you told me that may be other than struggle I deserve happiness too... I felt as if Allah is going to make things better for me..I started to live in a dream, a dream which was a big lie in reality

But thank you, for making me face the reality before I would have lose myself in this fakeness of yours... thank you for getting me close to my aims and goals, now I promise you that I will get what I want Thank you' wiping her one last tear she stepped back, giving him one painful smile she turned and walked away with humaira and ayaan following her

Asad stood there still but zoya never got to know how her words affected him or may be It did even made him realize about his crime..may be!!

flashback end

That day she became stronger, her aim became her strength..if sometimes she used to feel like a fallen leaf she use to shed tears of anguish and pain but every time she slept after crying, every time she woke up with stronger determination

She didn't leave college neither she stopped herself from facing him..just her soft heart turned hard and impossible to crack... she never had friends before but later she got ayaan and humaira..they become her life as they did everything one family member will do for you

She hated asad but heartily thanked him for bringing humaira and ayaan in her life..today after 9 years of struggle she is a doctor, a successful Cardiothoracic Surgeon, she has achieved a lot in a young age just because of her goals and the forgotten heart break..

It was yet another day which went by in same way, but later at night when she was getting ready for bed she got a call from hospital regarding an emergency..it was a heart bypass surgery 

She rushed back to hospital unaware of what was going to come in her life..it was a lady suffering from the attack, and like always the surgery was successfully done... Getting fresh she decided to meet the family of patient Mrs.Khan... she saw one young man sitting outside the bench of OT with his hands in hairs and his head down 'Mr.Khan' she called out softly but when he looked up her whole world took a different turn... it was him, The Asad Ahmed Khan... the person who helped her reach such heights but at the cause of her heartbreak and her feelings... 

She couldn't make it out through his reaction that what was he thinking but she did remind herself that who she is and what she is doing here... clearing her throat she adressed him in one most calmed tune 'Mr.Khan please relax, your mother is fine now, she is sleeping under the effects of medicine and you will be able to meet her by morning' she finished and plastering one last smile walked away from there

That day what she went through made her feel like being in hell... she never wished to come across him, not even in such situation

he was one caring son, whenever she visited Mrs.Khan he was always there, his eyes not leaving her even for a nano second but she too was experienced in masking her emotions and inner turmoil very well

Next one week was a torture as it became worst for her as she came across his friends too..nikhat and imran were married and tanveer and farhan still were in same cheap relationship... while she chatted with imran and nikhat nicely, the other three didn't existed for her at all... 

her confidence rose to another notch when ayaan and humaira came to see her once... they helped her in cheering her mood, giving cold shoulders to farhan and tanveer, they ignored asad completely but were happy to meet imran and nikhat

Finally after a whole week his mother got discharged, releasing her from the torture..no doubt that it was tough but she succeeded

A promise means "Everything" but once it is broken "sorry" means nothing 

As her duty hours were over, she left for her house, she was badly tired and needed sleep after one week of sleepless nights but once again some unexpected thing happened..asad was waiting for her outside the hospital

'Zoya' he called out but she kept walking 'zoya listen to me..' he yelled yet again, she closed her eyes to ignore him completely but gasped as he held her hand pulling her back to him..she landed in his arms as he pulled her with such a force

Taking few urgent breaths she calmed herself down and then stepped back from him 'what the hell do you want from me Mr.Khan?' She yelled with her voice filled with rage 'zoya I..' 'it's doctor Farooqui' 'we aren't at hospital zoya' 'exactly, this is not a hospital neither I am your ami's doctor so it's better that you stay away from me' she pointed out sharply 'but I need to talk to you about..' 'about what Mr.Khan... about my broken heart or my dead soul? About your betrayal or my success? About that dreadful day or my painful childhood? Tell me..about what?' she asked

'Zoya listen' he raised his hand to hold her but she stepped away giving him an angry glare, he raised his hand up to surrender and continued 'zoya I want to say sorry... zoya I know I was wrong... I know I have hurt you and I am sorry for that... can't you just forgive me and move on?' He requested and she chuckled on this request

'Dream On Mr.Khan..you are wrong I have forgotten everything the day it happened..and about forgiving you Mr.Khan I just don't let every other person to enter in my life, my life revolve around ayaan, humaira and my work... other people or things don't really effect me so with what right do I get angry on you or  forgive you? You are no one in my life..' she spoke up harshly 'now if you are done i am leaving... Good Bye and hope not to see you again..'

She finished and turned to leave when he held her hand yet again stopping her 'I know that you don't want to see my face but I really want you to know th... that zoya I love you... I really do, from the first time I talked to you... zoya those 6 months were the only beautiful memories I have, zoya I have loved you only but that time my ego didn't let me accept it..I am sorry zoya, please give me one chance to mend it all' he pleaded

Tears formed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall 'you couldn't accept your love because of your ego that time and broke my heart but roles are reversed this time Mr.Khan as my ego won't let me accept that long lost love of mine and thus I am breaking your heart in that same way... ' she said and freed herself from his hold

He didn't knew what to do or to say but zoya knew 'It can't be mended Asad Ahmed Khan... it can't...' she said and walked away leaving him on his own...Asad wiped the tears that rolled down his cheeks as he took in the feeling of one broken heart... the same feeling with which she spend all her life... the same feeling was now his and she had moved on

Signature : #5 ,#4
Signature and OS : #4, #1
Edited by heemasomani - 8 years ago
Signature : # 3, #4
Signature and Os #3 and #3

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
entry#1 and 5
everyone are best, best wishes to everyone
Signature - #2, #3
OS's - #1, #4
OS+ signature - #1, #2

Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago
Signatures #2 #3
OS #1#2 
OS +signatures #1 #2 
Edited by Sadhanamomo - 8 years ago
@Sunkissed,
I really couldn't understand the rule for voting signature + OS entries. This is so confusing for me, as when m choosing one of the OS as best I didn't find the signature is best one too. So how I supposed to vote for this entry??
If u can guide me a little I can vote properly..
Thank u ðŸ˜Š