Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Ajna ss: Ajeeb dasta Updated 17-08-2015 chapter 4 page 1

sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys time for chapter 4. Enjoy reading

S:Ajayyy. ...
A:coming jaan. What happened?
S: hahaha nothing just missing you. What were you doing downstairs at this hour?
A: nothing baby, I was on my way to the room, when I saw Dia. She asked me if I can take her to thehhospital tomorrow. She has a an appointment.
S: acha and wwhat did you said?
A: I said yes baby. I will bring her. First I need to drop Mishri at the studio.
S: Ok baby. You know nah I have a fashion show tomorrow and I am the show stopper. So you need to be there.
A: yeah baby sure. Actually you know baby I am a little bit hungry
S: hungry??? But you had so much food.
A:yes I know but I want something tasty
S:tasty??? OK what would you like to eat Mr. Ajay?
A:I would like to eat Ms Sanjana
S: hahaha really??? Come and and me now. And Sanjana winked with her left eye

next morning
M: morning bhabi
S:Morning dear. Come and have breakfast. Ajayyy breakfast is ready. ..
A: morning darlings. What's for breakfast today?
S: I have baked some scramble eggs with cheese .
A:yummy
They were having breakfast when Dia come in. Sorry I am a little bit late but can I join you guys?
S: yes come and have some Breakfast.
D: thanks
M: bhabi how was your night?
S:uhmm good
M:good or very good?
S: what do you mean?
M: are bhabi the love bite on your neck shows that there a lot of mosquitos in your room
Sanjana blushed and Ajay was speechless. Dia who saw the love bit on Sanjana'd neck was shocked. She kept staring at it. She stood up and went to her room.
M&S: what happensto her?
A: don't know
S:wait I will check it
Sanjana went to Dia's room and heard her talking on the phone with someone.

D:yes I love him and he's mine only mine
D: I wwill destroy everything here. And remove all here memories of his heart and head..
D: He will be mine. The first time when I saw him, I knew that he's the one I am waiting for.
D:I will see you at the palm coffee shop. 4 o'clock.
D:fine. Bye

Sanjana who had heard everything pretended to hear nothing and said Dia. I just came in when I heard you sayin bye. All Iis fine? Yes fine she replied. OK Sanjana said. Get ready Ajay is taking you to the hospital. Yes fine.

Sanjana was getting ready when Ajay came in the room.
A:jaan why such a sexy dress? You have only a meeting for now.
S:Sexy? ? Acha I am wearing sexy for all the hot men's I will meet today. I think to flirt with them
A: oh really and he closed the door. Come nearby nah. nah I want want to look carefully at at the dress.
Ajay came near here, untied the strings of here dress . He held her by here hair and kissed her on here lips. You are only allowed to flirt with me Ms Sanjana. He took her In his arms and laid on the bed.

Knock, knock
A:who's that?
it is me Dia. I was waiting downstairs for you for 30 min. You didn't show up so I decided to call you. I am getting late you know. Sorry to disturb you. Ajay who was really irrirated said fine I am coming. Sorry I forgot.
Sanjana stood up to put on her dress. Ajay leave me nah I am getting late and you too.
Dia who was standing in front of the door heard Sanjana saying "Ajay leave me nah".
She felt jealous and pretended to fall and sscreamed.
Ajay came put of the room and saw Dia sitting on the ground.
A:what happened?
D:nothing just slipped over the door mat.
Sanjana who also came out said to her. "Be careful dear, cause the path you are walking on Is very sslippery and dangerous"
D: Yes I know but I like challenges
S:so do I, but I have a bad habit you know. I like challenges, I also accept all the challenges. But the only difference is that I win the challenges, cause I don't like to lose. What's mine is mine so if the challenge is about something that is mine. I will die to win the challenge. Ajay who stood there said. Stop it guys. We are discussing something that's not important. I know Sanjana said sorry baby. Oke I will leave now she said. Bye baby and kissed Ajay. Let's go Ajay said to Dia. When all of them went out of the house, Mishri came from the library, from where she was recording everything. She called Sanjana and said bhabi first task done. Sanjana smiled and said thanks dear. Now up ytoythe hospital and all the best. Thanks bhabi, Mishri said and left to go to the hospital.

So guys this was part 4. I tired for now. Going to sleep. Bye guys. Enjoy reading and if is possible comment and Luke.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii, firstly thank you so much for writing a story on AjNa. I am really sorry for not commenting earlier as I was a bit busy. But I have read all the parts till now and loved them.
I am happy that in your ss AjNa is a happily married couple who are so much in love with each other. And yes thank you for making the updates so romantic.
Looking forward to read how sanjana will handle dia. Please update soon. :)
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hii, firstly thank you so much for writing a story on AjNa. I am really sorry for not commenting earlier as I was a bit busy. But I have read all the parts till now and loved them.] I am happy that in your ss AjNa is a happily married couple who are so much in love with each other. And yes thank you for making the updates so romantic.Looking forward to read how sanjana will handle dia. Please update soon. :)

thank you for your comment. It really means a lot for me. It gives me the inspiration to write further. I hope you will continue to comment on all my chapters. Thank you so much. Sanjana in my story is a brave and mature woman. She knows how to handle difficult situations. There is more twist drama romance in my story. So keep reading and don't forget to comment.
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am loving this Naughty Sanjana, excited to know what plan she has made with Mishri, how she going to handle Dia, Thanks a lot for writing a story on AjNa