Ajna ss: Ajeeb dasta Updated 15-09-2015 page 1 chapter 3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I was getting bored so I thought of writing an other chapter. Hope you guys like it. Please comment and like. Also a big thanks to my fans Tina and smilee. I am writing Al the chapters separately because the fans wants it. Enjoy reading. ...

chapter 3
A: sorry nah baby it won't happen again. Ajay was sitting on the bed.
S: stop it Ajay but never do it again. Absolutely not in front of other girls.
A: promise jaan it will not happen again.
S:acha come and sleep now.
Ajay came to lay down on the bed and gave here a good night kiss
A: Sorry baby I will never walk shirtless again in front of Dia.
S: I am sorry too baby I am actually a little bit jealous. Please forgive me
A: hahaha a little bit? You were burning in jealously when you saw that Dia was staring at me.
S: off course I am your wife. I have the right to get jealous. And Mr.Pethewala you're only mine get it??
A: sure jaan and you're mine.

Next morning
S: Baby come and have your breakfast nah
A: coming dear
D: good morning guys
A: morning slept well?
D: yeah sure only a little bit of pain
S: you need to rest
D: yeah sure

the phone rang I'll take it Sanjana said
S: hallo
S: ohhh hi
S: congrats dear
S:yeah sure, I'll pick you up

A:who was is jaan?
S: guess who is coming?
A: who tell me nah
S:Mishri is coming to Mumbai. She has been selected for the dance competition. She is arriving at 10 am
A: really I am so happy for her. Really want to see her. We will go to pick her up at the airport.
S: yes baby we will go and ohh yes sarla kaki is back from the village so she will be here at 9 am
A: OK fine
S: my sister in law is coming Dia. She's dancer.
D: ohh great

home sweet home Mishri said
S: you know which room is yours nah
M: yes bhabi
S:go fresh up and have some breakfast
S: kaki make some strong tea for Mishri. By Mishri this is Dia I told you about the accident right. She's the one.
D:hi I am Dia
M: hi Mishri. Bhabi I need to talk to you urgently. Please come upstairs nah
S: oke. Dia you can rest now, if you need anything please call kaki
M:by the way bhabi you are looking very beautiful in this dress.Right Dia? I also want such a dress
S: haha OK then you need to ask your Ajay bhaiya, cause he bought it for me.
D: yes indeed it is a pretty dress. Dia looked at the pink dress of Sanjana. It was backless. Suddenly she saw a tattoo at here back. It was a small scorpion with A under it. She stared at it. What happened Mishri asked? Nothing Dia said. You have a beautiful tattoo Sanjana. Thanks Sanjana said. Lets go upstairs nah bhabi Mishri said. Oke come Sanjana replied.
S: Dia I hope you don't mind but I'll catch you later.
D: yeah sure

Mishri's room
M: bhabi why did you called me suddenly here?
S: you know Mishri I think that I know Dia from somewhere. I just can't remember from where.
M: really? But why did you call me here.
S:you know Mishri, yesterday Ajay was walking shirtless and Dia was staring at him.
M: hahaha bhabi you're jealous right?
S: yes but not only that today morning when I was in the kitchen Dia went upstairs she said that here bathroom tap is not working and she wants to use mine bathroom. I said Ajay is in the bathroom you may use an other rooms bathroom. Oke she said. Meanwhile the laundry man came. I called Dia but then I remembered that she is in the bathroom. So I decided to take the laundry and put it in here room. I went to here room and saw that tap of the bathroom was open. I was shocked. I went to the other room to talk to Dia, but she was not there. I went to my room to put the laundry and saw Dia standing in front of my bathroom , trying to catch a glimpse of Ajay. When I asked her what she is doing here she said Ajay was calling you but you didn't heard him. So I went to your room to look for what he was calling. He called his wife not you Dia. Sorry she said. When Ajay came out of the bathroom iasked him why he was ccalling me and he said that the never called me. Ohh oke i said and went back to the kitchen.

S: that why I called you Mishri because I need to know the truth. I know here from somewhere. I want to know who she actually is and what she wants. I need someone who will support me, because Ajay is staying home for 1 week and if she tries to do something you will be there to look after it. And from now on I will try to find out the truth. I fully trust Ajay, but I don't trust that girl. She is really clever. And the most important thing here hand is not broken you know? She's doing only drama. That's why I decided to bring here home. She is doing only drama when she sees Ajay. Will you help me, Mishri ?
M: off course bhabi. Let's start with our mission Dia expos. Hi five bhabi.
S: hi five. I hope all goes well. Thanks Mishri.
M: no bhabi thanks to you that today my Ajay bhaiya is a successful business man, a good husband and a good human being. I hope that one day you will convince bhaiya to come back home.
S: I am also waiting for that day dear. Really missing you guys out there. I really trying to convince him to go back to Agra, but he always changes the topic. He always says I have you and you have me.
M: everything will be fine bhabi. And she hugged Sanjana

sooo guys tthis was chapter 3.
Hope you guys like it. Please comment and like.

Nice  update. Curious to find out what happens next.
Lovely update👏
But who is this Dia??😲

Too much suspense

I want to know why she is here...

Glad Mishri is here... to help her😃

Do do update soon😊
Thanks dear
I am always looking out for your comments. It really does make me feel good about my writing. Thank you. Yes and I will update soon. Yes there is enough suspension for you : P