Rangrasiya

Are you over it ?

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys I'm finding myself over Rangrasiya - it doesn't bother me that the show is over

Anyone else ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think I moved on, but I still miss it. Edited by Marvel-freak - 8 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I miss the show badly...Till date I watch the episodes that feature PaRud over and over again. I have not watched the MyRud episodes as couldn't tolerate them.
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surprisingly I am over it, considering how it consumed my life last year. I cherish RR and Parud, but the way it ended made it easy for me to move on. Plus, time does help to get over it.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking I m still not out of the hypnotic effect of Parud which held me spellbound last year...
Because when something doesn't happen according to what u wish u tend to keep on thinking abt it...
I still keep on thinking abt alternate endings for RR, still think that what would hav been the story like if Paro wouldn't hav died...
Yeah time is a good healer but when the characters which r so close to your heart die it does hav an effect on u...
I m not much concerned abt Myrud but Parud will hav an everlasting effect on me...
majorsaab thumbnail
No l cnt get ovr it i dnt want to...I miss Parud madly every damn passing day..still' hope' for some MIRACLE😭😭😭
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm over the stage when I used to jab I wish it could run longer but not over RR or Parud as such. I still do get affected a lot when I see anything related to it... For ex. The background score which every Tom. Dick Harry show is using now in different versions. And I'm yet to see an impact full character like Rudra Paro yet. Which show isn't getting ruined these days... I'm just happy I saw them. In their glory. Sigh
Anu... I think u mean the same. Lol

It was a very life consuming thing for me last year as I too could not accept Myrud. But people were. I just wished it had been a reincarnation story or something... Lol. Not myrah in place of Paro. That was unacceptable and Rudra to move on was the most ridiculous plot ever. OK I shd stop.
Hope u r good Anu. I'm. Not on IF MUCH these days...come to Twitter... See how Parud is alive there. 😉 Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RR got over for me the day paro was killed. Actually to say it started loosing its grip the day the makers and channel started meddling in the story in the hope of TRPS. If I am correct, I think RR started its downfall with the Laddu track. After that its was good in bits and pieces.

RR had a hold on me with its initial story. My only regret is not knowing the actual story of my most beloved couple Parud.

So to say yes I am too over it. Now to the part which has still a hold on me. Its the magic of Parud or rather the way Sanish epitomized the chemistry and emotions of two broken souls.  These two with their good looks, their immense talent and scorching chemistry raised Parud to completely another level.

So to cut a long story short, yes I am over RR but still not over PARUD.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still miss parud and the awesome cast too.. I still wish the story was not ruined the way it was and the show hasn't ended.. But I am not sulking as much as I used to do.. When I watch the old episodes, I miss them more..
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really happy to see Sanaya in JDJ - her liveliness and cuteness

And because of that I don't miss RR

Plus I'm following a no of other soaps on TV - helps pass the time - but Ivreally wait to see Sanaya on weekends, sometimes watching only her performances 😆