Actress Ragini Khanna is approached to play surrogate mother in YHM?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ishita has gone through miscarriage recently and according to a new promo, Raman is trying to persuade his wife Ishita to opt for surrogacy. As per sources, Shagun will help Ishita and Raman to repay her previous deeds. Shagun will select a lady from her NGO to volunteer for the surrogacy process. The new lady will carry Ishita and Raman's baby in her womb but she will have some clauses. It is reported that she will letter get attached to Bhalla family specially Raman which will create rift between Ishita and Raman. It is yet unclear whether Shagun is doing it on purpose or not.

Makers of this show are currently in talks with several actresses for this strong role. It's also been revealed that they have shortlisted  beautiful actress Ragini Khanna of Sasural Genda Phool fame for the role.
We don't want surrogacy track.whoever play the role doesn't matter
With all the fake spoilers that have been doing the rounds, I don't believe anything unless I actually see a promo or it actually happening on the show.

First it was akashdeep saigal as a villian creating rift between ishra.  Now its ragini khanna.  
Are they going chori chori chupke chupke way? 
How low will they make a character like RKB?
Surrogacy is not the option for Ishra.
It is downright insulting for any woman in Ishita's place.
They are ruining Raman's character n I hope they don't show Ishita giving in n ruin her too.
I still have hopes they won't go ahead with this. 😕
Too bad. ğŸ˜­
I thought "new Subbu" aka Raman will persuade Shagun, I still didn't give up on it yet. ğŸ˜›

There is no need for surrogacy its an insult of ushra relationship
This is like chori choir chupke chupke movie type
tfs bt dnt want even this , what are they doing?? chori chori chupke chupke is it?? or in end apshagun will be glorified again ,go to hell cvs🤢
Isn't Ragini Khanna currently trying her luck in Bollywood? Perhaps she's taken a break from movies like Rajeev Khandelwal. ğŸ˜•