•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
The way GG Ended..  😔
im not Happy with few Things though its Good Atleast its not like Indian Daily Soaps & i liked Few thing 👏
So in my imagination ,changed Few things
and Wrote OS 

So im here with my 😆
1st & last

in This forum ...

( its not my 1st attempt to write something.. 🤣 ) ..
Hope ppl will like it 😊

Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago

Suddenly kids r Feeling Uneasy and Few become unconscious And doctor Come and he informed about Food poisoning...meanwhile teeshay Called Mr.Jaitley but he didnt received ..

Police come to arrest Owner and G.M. Of Gulmohor Grand ..when teeshay informed Mr.Jaitley is unreachable they look for G.M.
So annahita Decided to take Blame/responsibility . she was about to Say something

but Suddenly some1 announced

"im the Acting G.M. of Gulmohor Grand"

Every1 is shocked

"Papa"

(yes its Mr.Paul Fernandoz )

police: ur Identity ?

Paul: Well im Paul Fernandoz,son-in-law of Mr.Jaitley & Acting G.M. of Gulmohor Grand...

poilce :As far as we heard its Mr. Anirudh who G.M. Of Gulmohor Grand..

Paul: whatever u heard is right but He is absent for few days for some Personal Reason & thats why took the charge & im taking responsibility of whatever happened here ...

Annie : But Papa... U r 😭  😭

Paul: Annie Dont Say anything right now ...

Annie break drown when Police take Mr. Paul,tina,teeshay & Neil trying to console her,

suddenly tina" If Anirudh sir is here then..."

Teeshay Catch the word & Signed Neil to come with him,Annie & tina is totally confused but follow them

After few min:

4 is infront of Anirudh and He just asked "Couldnt u Hit little bit lightly,Neil?"

neil: "Sorry Sir"

Anirudh: its ok now tell me what happened ?

They informed everything

*In Control Room*

Ronnie is enjoying Everything & informed "Meheg ji vai" suddenly he end conversation bcz of someone's foot step ..
Ronnie looked Back And Asked that person

" Shreya !! What r u doing here ?"

Shreya: was looking for Neil ,where is he?

"behind U"

*Flashback *

after listening whole story Anirudh asked neil to check CCTV footage to look for Clues, Teeshay to contact with Lawyer for Paul's Bail, tina & Annie to talk with Chef & staffs about it..& gathered here after half an Hours And he called the same person To re-check links between Meheg ji vai -unknown person who is still in GG ..

*Flashback End*

Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago
Ronnie leaves as he need to Discuss lot with "Meheg ji vai " ,only he was able to inform about present condition of Gulmohor Grand ..

Neil : why u r Searching me? Is everything alright?

(Shreya couldn't asked anything after observing tension in Neil's Face Thats Why )

Shreya: just wanna to know what happened here?

Neil: will tell u later in Details but Right now help me to find clues

(while Watching CCTV Footage carefully) ...

Now both r checking & leave for Group meeting ..

(Shreya was confused but follow neil..and was totally surprised when she saw Anirudh in Hotel ..)

Annie: Sir I asked Chef he told me Outsider didnt enter in Kitchen but Ronnie sir to Check arrangement..

Tina: sir talked with Staffs but sir dnt know Why i dnt think they r involved in this Sabotage..

Teeshay: lawyer is trying and its little bit difficult to get bail...

Neil: shreya & me checked footage but sir No Outsider entered like annie said infact..

Suddenly Anirudh's phone starts ringing ..

"Sir that person Talked few min Ago with Meheg ji & i think that person is still in Gulmohor Grand .."

Anirudh: What!!! Ok Give me that phone no: And thank u so much ..
Team Its the time to find out that Culprit .. Neil make sure we r connected and Im going to call that number using Another SIM Card ...and remember dnt take any action,1st we need to confirm and then We will think next ..
im repeating Dnt do Anything just check who receive my Call ...
"Split out"

So every1 leave Anirudh started calling but no1 Received it
(well here Ronnie didnt ask for 50% share just informed about Whole incident So he is thinking about demanding 50% Share & Walking in Corridor ..)

suddenly   "Hello!"

Every1 rooted in their place ...

Anirudh easily Guess him ,
and Others also C The owner of this voice Tina & Annie from Opposite site of Corridor
 & Neil through CCTV ..

without Wasting anytime every1 Back to Their Secret Room

Every1 is in Deep thought searching A Plan to Handle this problem

suddenly Anirudh come up with A Plan & After Discussion 
 every1 give Green Signal 👍🏼 after few min Lawyer informed Teeshay that he is Going to meet Mr.Paul ..

Annie wanted to meet with her "Papa" So she dnt wanna to miss this opportunity

Anirudh: Annie & Neil Both of U r Going to meet Mr.Paul bcz of 2 reason 1 Annie's Safety & 2nd 1 ...

*Next Scene*

Annie,Neil & Lawyer in Police station & As usual Neil & Lawyer talked with Inspector while Annie is talking with Mr.Paul

Annie: papa Why u took this Blame? U r suppose to b in Flight but 😭

Paul: Don't know Why but Couldn't leave u !!something stopped me 😕 if i came there few min later then u might b here so Why i Wnt!!!
And dnt worry Everything will b alright 😊

Neil Checking Annie's between their Conversion with inspector ..

After Few min when they need To leave Annie trying her best not to Cry But couldn't & Neil just Put his hand on her shoulder to give her Support though its normal Scene but Mr.Paul saw something Else 😉 Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago

*Outside of police station *

Reporter Asked about Food Poisoning & All ...
Neil & annie just inform them that they will prove Mr.Paul's innocence within Tonight ...

(its A part of their Plan)

*Back to Gulmohor Grand *

Neil & annie discussing Something & went to Control Room &
After checking Few Footage neil informed (loudly)

" look i was talking About it & now this Clip will prove Mr. Paul's innocence "

(while transfering that clips to his Pendrive)

Annie was Happy & saying Loudly
(atleast audible for the person standing outside 😉 )
"Hello Uncle...yes yes ..dnt worry about Hard copy now we'll present this pendrive as Proof..ok ok we r leaving for Police station ..."

so both walking towards Exits but suddenly Mr.Jaitley Called Annie in his office so Annie & neil both moved ...

When they Entered Mr.Jaitley's office
but Suddenly Annie Shout "Neil"

& Neil is totally shocked bcz of this sudden ..

* Flashback *

Mr.Jaitley is sad & confused suddenly Meheg Ji called him & Asked him to open Tv & Watch Latest News 😉

well Almost Every channel was telecasting News about Gulmohor Grand & How police Taking away Mr.Paul & 1 of them showed how annie broke down

(Like GG)

Meheg ji offered Deal & Mr.Jaitley became Angry but after few min became Emotional or u can say nostalgic remembering Old days with Mayuri & Few flashback with Paul ..
Then he said "Ok but U have to come Gulmohor Grand "

when Mr.Jaitley came to office suddenly 1 of GG stuff saw him & informed anirudh so anirudh talked with him but leave his room because Of Meheg ji's Arrival ..
After Anirudh's assurance Mr.Jaitley Denied for signing Papers ...An angry Meheg ji pointed his Gun Towards Mr.Jaitley & Threaten but Suddenly Ronnie entered & Informed him about Something so both became serious & At a same time tensed ...Meheg ji ordered him to Call Annie & come to meet him in Office ..and when Neil & Annie Entered Ronnie pointed his Gun towards Annie & Annie Shout "Neil"

*Flashback End*

now Mr.Jaitley & Annie both in Gun point though Neil naturally pointed his Gun towards Ronnie but its impossible for Neil saving Both At sametime
..Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago