THBST written update 14/09/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Shreya setting firing on rope.Amar says to Mamiji please forgive me . Shreya comes out and is shocked to see all of them together. Amar says if i knew mishri had an accident. Mamiji interrupts and says let it go. I became so selfish. I don't know what i uttered.forgive me. Amar says don't embarrass me. You have every right on us. Vinti tells its time for family selfie..Avni says where is nani maa?. Avni says she brought him in my room and i didn't see her after that. They all start looking for her. Sanjana goes upstairs.Bhushan asks uppal to look in garage and mishri to look outside.
Sanjana calls naniji but she doesn't pick up. Mishri says there is some smell coming from store room. Shreya says we will check that later first go out and check dadi first. Dadi starts moving. She sees her phone ringing. Her head hurts.

Mamiji asks where can she be?whats all happening here.. Vinati comes in and says she is nowhere. Sanjana asks Shreya where is naniji.. Shreya says she hasn't done anything and leaves.. Ajay comes there.. Sanjana says gas is leaking . Vinati comes and says kitchen cylinder is off.sanjana asks is there any other cylinder and vinati says in store room. Ajay asks vinati to Turn off all the lights. I am going to check store room . Ajay and sanjana comes to store room. Sanjana says ajay naniji is there. Sanjana's hand gets burnt while closing door.They all come in and take dadi outside.
Everyone is in tears. Ajay says i have called the doctor. Shreya says she is still fit. Before she wakes up and expose me with sanjana I have to kick her out. Shreya slaps sanjana and says dont act smart. You did this. She says i saw her with dadi last time. sanjana says stop lying. Shreya says how did you know she was in store? sanjana says i went there because of the smell. why would i do this to dadi? Shreya says you try ti burn her. Sanjana says how much will you lie? Bhushan says don't dare to accuse my wife. amar says we should call cops. Sanjana says i didnt do anything. Bhushan says kick her out. Sanjana says i wont go anywhere unless nani ji is conscious. Shreya says ajay kick her out. SAnjana says i wont go anywhere. Shreya drags her out. CD drops from the mattress.sanjana takes it. Shreya says give me the CD back. Sanjana says why you are so scared seing this cd.sanjana says i have proofs against her. Shreya says she is blaming me again. sanjana says i have proofs. Just play this CD once. Bhushan says get lost from here. He steps forward. Ajay comes in front of Sanjana . He says i have seen sanjana trying to save dadi while risking her life. Lets play the CD everything will be clear. Bhushan says okay we will play it. But shreya has not done anything. Go play the CD. Ajay says i promise you. Shreya says but why do i have to give test. Mamiji says ajay play the CD.

Ajay plays the CD it has the recording of shreya giving jewelry to her mom and her mom selling it. Everyone is dazed. Sanjana says i told you all. Shreya says she is lying. This video is morphed. Naniji wakes up and says video can be moffed but I am not. Your game is over shreya now get ready. Your sins are enough. You did so much how could you do this. Shreya says what are you saying? Naniji says we have just opened our eyes. dadi says shreya put bribe money in ayush's bag. she tells everyone everything. Naniji says Mamiji .. she used to poison your mind too. Where is jewelry you took from sanjana? you said we sent you. Didn't you do this? There was only one mission to break this family. To divide us.She says i wanted to tell family but you were all divided. There was only one person ...Sanjana . I went to her and brought her here. No one liked her but everyone started hating her. And this made them all one. sanjana saved avni from rishab and agreed everyone for mishri's dance competition. I agree, that ajay and sanjana's wedding is just a contract marriage but she did everything a daughter in law should and u Shreya ... Shreya says what are you saying naniji. Bhushan says enough shreya.

Precap-Bhushan drags shreya and throws her out of house. Ajay hugs sanjana.

Sorry for the mistakes..
😉 😃
thanks for the update. I really felt sorry for Bhushan. Teras were rolling down his cheeks, Poor guy he believed his wife as a gem but she turned out to be the nagin
Originally posted by deejagi

thanks for the update. I really felt sorry for Bhushan. Teras were rolling down his cheeks, Poor guy he believed his wife as a gem but she turned out to be the nagin

Yes poor guy, he always thinks that he's perfect. His word should be the last unless Kirlok speaks then he can overrule him.