Rishi Kapoor predicts stardom for Mohit Malik - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I like this guy.. not that I care about Rishi.. saw DAK here and there Mohit acts bomb.. hope he wins Jhalak even tho I don't watch the show 😆
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

I like this guy.. not that I care about Rishi.. saw DAK here and there Mohit acts bomb.. hope he wins Jhalak even tho I don't watch the show 😆

He's a decent actor. Have seen his acting .i m sure now industrywalas backing him .hope he wins. And much under rated actor. That neha also came from dak in jdj n shez a really good dancer.
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

I really liked him in Doli Armaano Ki 
he was great in the role, natural actor. 
I honestly felt the show was pretty underrated atleast before the leap

agree with u and no one could play the role of Sam Singh Rathore the way he played..abusive hubby ..he had told once he found it very tough to play the role by his wife aditi gave him support ...

Wouold love to see MM in a good movie with good Ph or even a daily soap...👏
No chance till Rishi's family members are around. 
Havent seen him act but i have seen some of his acts on JDJ, the guy really works hard. And i believe he left his TV show for Jhalak. And he's doing pretty well with his dancing. He seems like a really sweet guy. Good luck to him. 
He was good is suvreen guggal
And a hottie
Originally posted by -Meeraa-

agree with u and no one could play the role of Sam Singh Rathore the way he played..abusive hubby ..he had told once he found it very tough to play the role by his wife aditi gave him support ...

Wouold love to see MM in a good movie with good Ph or even a daily soap...👏

Yes I have seen his dak some scenes.man he was damn good so negative that people complain about him he's so real.they scared of him. He will be a amazing villain of bw. I see a resemblance of irfan Khan with him...
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

I really liked him in Doli Armaano Ki 
he was great in the role, natural actor. 
I honestly felt the show was pretty underrated atleast before the leap

Yes pretty natural actor ..Doli arman ki  pre leap was an underratted show ..it gave some really good message to the society ,but post marraige with Ishan ..they did not know what to do with the show
Originally posted by Jugni-Udi

Yes pretty natural actor ..Doli arman ki pre leap was an underratted show ..it gave some really good message to the society ,but post marraige with Ishan ..they did not know what to do with the show

Pre leap was good I saw here n there .never seen full episode. But samrat was too cruel n mohit Malik is absolutely natural actor.
Originally posted by fawadbae

Pre leap was good I saw here n there .never seen full episode. But samrat was too cruel n mohit Malik is absolutely natural actor.

I watched a few episodes here and there, I remember watching the first few when it premiered and i was so confused, like "whose armaan is this, why would anyone want him as a hubby? what kind of a show is thi?"(I was in my gul khan and romantic phase back then lol) 
But later I got into it, when she leaves him and he goes full psycho. It was a great show, the writing and everything was pretty different. I wish I would have watched more but I had school and it was on late night over here.
Edited by Rangeelaa - 8 years ago