Not Happy With Final Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
As expected everything happened so suddenly that it was kind of unbelievable. I liked how they started with Anahita being arrested. That made sense. But then suddenly Neil and Teeshay end up in front of Anirudh, suddenly Neil is battling himself over Annie, suddenly he's consoling her in jail, suddenly Mr. Jaitley calls Annie his granddaughter, and so many more suddenlys.

In fact the whole last half was unbelievable to say the least. Ronnie meets Abby and ends up getting arrested after being beaten by Anirudh. Then they are all in the jail where Annie is released and without actually saying it Neil and Annie are together and Anirudh and Mr. Jaitley are happy. Then Ronnie reaches the jail and Meghji is arrested without any fanfare! And as if that wasn't enough suddenly Anirudh proposes to Shreya and Abby drops the idea of whatever it is he was planning.

For that matter why wasn't Paul Fernandez anywhere in this situation? I would loved to have seen a long sequence between him, Mr. Jaitley, and Annie where they all try to catch up.

Honestly I was expecting better. I had hoped that there would be more to the entire ending of the show that spanned over 2 episodes not ending in 30 minutes.

And you know that rotten tomato I mentioned...I had one in my fridge. Now if only I had some way of transporting it to the CVs in India so that when it came out of the package it went SPLAT.
Agree to you Shreya as expected everything was sudden. Those missing 9 episodes or atleast 4-5 more would have given a little more latitude to the story. I mean we would have enjoyed Neil-Annie, Anirudh-Shreya better and that would have felt natural.
I was still fine with Neil-Annie as there were hints earlier. But Anirudh-Shreya was just out of the blue. No thought process from Anirudh's part, just a proposal

But still I would give one big plus to the show. That GG was saved by Anirudh, the man who has toiled for it so hard even at the cost of his personal life. They didn't show one fine morning Annie becoming a super woman and saving GG completely sidelining Anirudh.
They could have given a far more better end
Like they when did Niel/Anahita proposed the other one
Like suddenly in the last episode they feel about it. Mr. Jaitley comes to know about them just because they hug each other?
It makes no sense
And Anirudh learns what is love only after listening to one line said by Jaitley and then proposes to Shreya? This was something more wired. I wanted their story to flow in a good pace
The only stories properly completed were Anirudh Jaitley's equation was solved
Tina and Teeshay had a beautiful end and lastly as you mentioned why did Abby change his decision? 
Everything was wrapped up together
But still this was one of the best shows I had ever seen (though I watch very few shows)
And I wish it could have ended some time later
It gave me my 2 favourite couple's out of 4
Anirudh-Shreya
Neil-Anahita
---
Edited by RisingPhoenix - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiravi

But still I would give one big plus to the show. That GG was saved by Anirudh, the man who has toiled for it so hard even at the cost of his personal life. They didn't show one fine morning Annie becoming a super woman and saving GG completely sidelining Anirudh.

Absolutely. This one was great thing that they showed and kept thankfully. And in fact they did that throughout the show. It was more Anirudh or the entire team than just Annie and I'm glad for that.
I actually felt sad when everyone walked together in the end and i was like 'I'm not going to see this casts together again' but Abby seemed to be mis-fit in there.
This could have easily be divided into two episodes instead of rushing everything into one episode. What happened to Salooni? That would always remain a mystery.

+Ve

- Anirudh is back in Gulmohar Grand
- Jaitley forgie Anirudh and Anirudh got a chance to save Anahita for the mistake he had done in the past.
- Tina and Teeshay's proposal scene
- Anirudh and Shreya's proposal. I found this scene really sweet and Anirudh remains friends with Pallavi.
- At last Mr Jaitley accept Anahita as his granddaughter.

-Ve

- Was disappointed with they way Annie and Neil's story was developed here. He just hugged her and that's it. No proposal or anything.
- Annie's dad just vanished.
- Salooni's end was never known.
- Mirji bhai just gets arrested.
- Abby suddenly decides to turn good. Who was the one he was speaking to in the end? Is there anyone else they have not caught?

As expected, it was an abrupt ending and i would miss this show, the concept and the casts. Also this forum for all our discussions.
I wish they were given few more episodes to give a proper ending! It was all rushed and packed into a single episode. More than Neel- Anahita..i wished more scenes for Mr jaitley and his bonding with Anahita! Heck many episodes were dedicated to Salooni and her playing with emotions of Mr Jaitley 
And Ronnie does sooo much..he blurts out everything in a single scene and he gets arrested 👎🏼 So simple! 

All in all its an happy ending with Anirudh being the ultimate hero 😃
Even I was dissapointed with the final episode. Obviously Star Plus didn't give a notice they just decided to end it. They only had 1 hour to end this whole show, where they must had thought how all the loops will devolope over the time. Of course there will be loops, when they have to end it suddenly.
^ Agree with u, Shreya, Visha & Shruti regarding very rushed ending!
Sunshine PH has given similar rushed & crap endings during NBT1 & NBT2.. Colors TV shows.. So i knew it will be the same with this show & didn't keep high expectations during last 2 episodes.
Good bye Gulmohar Grand. It was good entertainment while it lasted.

Some powerful acting by Annie and Shreya