Crossed connection! ISHRA TS Part 3 updated on pg 5(Page 6)

Posted: 2015-10-10T11:23:33Z
Originally posted by usaonly

Devani awesome and nauthy update in your style . Sorry miss part 2 but I read both in one go.ishu too wish to wear that gifts to show Raman one day. I want to know also if he really know what item of gift he order by mistake he  will still buy it for her that was I guess cause his fantasy of thinking about her in that dress not the modelEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that is end or you will have some more update. Thank you for the writing for us during the crisis time.HugHug

Awe aren't you a darling with you fab comments!! I'm so pleased I was able to entertain you with my story!

Sadly I have stopped watching the show as it was depressing me with its non sense storylineDeadDead So my only option is to write funny, silly, romantic stories about our ISHRABig smileBig smile!!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-11T17:49:28Z
Aaawww please epilogue definitely needed - I would like to see if she wears it for him pleeessseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
Please pm me when you do?????Hug
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-11T18:22:28Z
Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Devani awesome and nauthy update in your style . Sorry miss part 2 but I read both in one go.ishu too wish to wear that gifts to show Raman one day. I want to know also if he really know what item of gift he order by mistake he  will still buy it for her that was I guess cause his fantasy of thinking about her in that dress not the modelEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that is end or you will have some more update. Thank you for the writing for us during the crisis time.HugHug

Awe aren't you a darling with you fab comments!! I'm so pleased I was able to entertain you with my story!

Sadly I have stopped watching the show as it was depressing me with its non sense storylineDeadDead So my only option is to write funny, silly, romantic stories about our ISHRABig smileBig smile!!
Yes my dear your lovely Agent RKB and Agent JKR I read every update right.it is remind of old time how mischief you write with the passion and we have to wait for you every Saturday for the update. Hope you are doing ok my dear. Nothing involve with the track and your story writing can still run better their original track  Devani. And even your fantasy mini story here still have same favor and awesome dear. Keep writing forget about the track you can create your own magic dear.ClapClap Miss you a lot.HugHug And I forget to ask you did you finish the other agent story or disconnect it.please let me know dear.thank you.Big smileEdited by usaonly - 2015-10-11T18:36:12Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-15T16:55:33Z
Originally posted by nafnaf

Aaawww please epilogue definitely needed - I would like to see if she wears it for him pleeessseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
Please pm me when you do?????Hug

Lol ok I will definitely try for you Wink Wink But can't promise when Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-15T16:58:08Z

Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Devani awesome and nauthy update in your style . Sorry miss part 2 but I read both in one go.ishu too wish to wear that gifts to show Raman one day. I want to know also if he really know what item of gift he order by mistake he will still buy it for her that was I guess cause his fantasy of thinking about her in that dress not the modelEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthat is end or you will have some more update. Thank you for the writing for us during the crisis time.HugHug

Sadly I have stopped watching the show as it was depressing me with its nonsensestorylineDeadDeadSo my only option is to write funny, silly, romantic stories about our ISHRABig smileBig smile!!
Yes my dear your lovely Agent RKB and Agent JKR I read every update right.it is remind of old time how mischief you write with the passion and we have to wait for you every Saturday for the update. Hope you are doing ok my dear. Nothing involve with the track and your story writing can still run better their original track Devani. And even your fantasy mini story here still have same favor and awesome dear. Keep writing forget about the track you can create your own magic dear.ClapClapMiss you a lot.HugHugAnd I forget to ask you did you finish the other agent story or disconnect it.please let me know dear.thank you.Big smile

Don't worry I am continuing Agent RKB soon. Just really busy with work & family at the mo! However written some parts so will edit and post soon. Smile thank you so much for continuing to read and comment Embarrassed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-11-25T16:43:30Z
Originally posted by kimty1230

nice story dear.

Thanks for reading! Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2016-05-08T08:40:42Z
OMG so missing chatting to friends on the forum Confused
0 Likes this