{1} TaaRey Fic : His Broken Angel | Thread 2 Link Added - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 8 (A)

Taani was in their bedroom, lost in the thoughts of her child, who was brutally killed when he was growing in its mother's womb and it had killed her, vishesh didn't just killed her child but her too in the process.

While Rey was busy in cooking since servants are on leave. Rey got disturbed when door bell ringed, Rey groaned in frustration, these days he just hates visitors. But nevertheless, he turned off the gas and come out of the kitchen. Walking toward the main door, and opened.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REY!" He was taken back, as his friends shouted and barged inside the house. Rey turned to them, but took a step back as all the boys tackled him in a group hug.

"Guys! What are you all doing here, with these party hats on, and cake?" Rey asked them once he successfully freed himself from them, his brows knitted in confusion, founding all of them staring at him as if he was some alien.

"Don't tell me, you forgot your own birthday?" Sharon stepped forward, and asked him, she raised her one eye brow at him, feeling amused that her best forgot his own birthday.

Rey shrugged in reply, these days his mind was occupied by her thoughts only, he don't have time for anything else, not for himself too. And even if he had remembered his own birthday, he would never celebrate. His heart is in so much pain, then how can he celebrate, be happy when he is still mourning over the death of his unborn.

"Leave that, Sharon! And lets cut the cake." Kriya beamed in happiness, looking at him who was standing there, emotionless. Kriya frowned seeing the blankness in his eyes, wasn't he supposed to be happy? Its his birthday after all. Kriya wondered, but brushing that thought aside, she moved toward Rey, with a knife in her hand while vicky, who had cake in his hand, followed her move and stand beside rey.

"Rey, please, cake cut kijiye-" Kriya spoke sweetly to him, her voice broke his trance. Rey look at her then at the cake, sudden frustration build up in him, he wanted nothing but push the cake away and leave. But he controlled himself, knowing it will hurt his friends who had come there to celebrate his birthday with so much happiness.

Disinterestedly & keeping his frustration to himself, he cut the cake, for their happiness only. Kriya took the opportunity and fed him some cake when Rey didn't made any move. Rey pushed her hand back gently.

"I'm not in mood to eat sweet, Kriya. Sorry!" Rey apologized to her politely. Kriya, who was hurt by his act, his apology mend it and made her smile at him.

"Thats alright, Rey." Kriya replied with a smile. Rey gave a curt nod to her, then his gaze shifted at the door of his room, he hope she doesn't come out. He doesn't want anyone to get to know about her, because he knew, once his friends will see her, they will again start blaming her since he had left dance team. They will again hold her responsible which he doesn't want. She is already going through alot, and he doesn't want her to face his friend's rude remarks too.

"Rey, I need to use washroom, can i go in your room?" Kriya asked him sweetly, looking down at her hand covered in cake. 

"NO!" Rey snapped, immediately but then calmed himself and forced a smile at her.

"I mean, you can use other room's washroom, there is some problem in my room's washroom." Rey said to her, once again lying as he doesnt want any one to get to know about taani yet.

"Okay." Kriya mumbled as she walked away. After some time, when she came back, she found them busy in chit chatting.

"Guys! If this cake cutting ceremony is over, i think you guys should leave-" Rey said to them, making them frown at him.

"What? But why? Abhi toh party shuru hui hai- Nil said to him, Rey narrowed his eyes.

"Dude! If my dad got to know, leaving his work aside, I'm partying with you all, he will kick me out of the house-" Rey answered, mentally praising himself for his excellent lying skill.

"I know i'm doing wrong by lying to them, but i don't have other option." Rey thought to himself, feeling guilty for lying to them, but as soon as taani's face came infront of his eyes, everything felt right. He knew he is doing all this to keep her away from more pain.

"Dude, its just that uncle or there is something else, that you are hiding from us? I have been noticing from past few days, you are tensed about something. You can tell us, Rey." Swayum said to him, Rey look at him then gave a small smile to him.

"Its just that, my dad wants me to join business, along with dance. So, I'm working in our mumbai branch, learning basics of business." Rey answered him, which in a way was truth, since he will join his dad's business and learning basics of business from his father's manager in part time but since taani is here, he wasn't going office.

"Rey, isn't it too soon? I mean, joining office-" Sharon asked him. 

"In less than 6 months, our college is ending, so dad thinks its better i start earlier, it will be helpful for me in future." Rey answered her, sharon nodded in return. All wished him one more time, and left from there.

"Phew!" Rey took sigh off relief once they left. Deciding to check on her, he moved toward his bedroom. Pushing the door open, he entered inside. He was in aw at the sight before him, She was sleeping on the bed, cuddling with the cute teddy bear he had brought for her today. Not disturbing her sleep, he moved out of the room and walked inside the kitchen and finished his cooking.

Scroll down for part B 
Chapter 8 (B)

"Taani!" He called out for her softly, Sitting beside her on the bed, he stroke her hair lovingly. After a moment, her eyes fluttered open, she look at him with sleepy eyes before her lips curved into a small smile, who made his heart skip a beat. 

Happiness was twinkling his eyes, seeing the small smile adoring her lips. It was first time, he had seen her smiling, after that incident. 

Without asking, she had given him best birthday gift. Taani crawled on the bed and sat beside him. His breath hitched as she shifted close to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's time for dinner, love. Lets go-" Rey whispered, rubbing his hand down her back.

"Why do i sleep so much?" Taani asked him in timid low tone.

"Its because of medicines effect." Rey answered, taani hummed in response.

"Tomorrow, we will go and visit Dr. shilpa, for your check up, then i'll tell her to not to give you heavy medicines. Is that okay?" Rey asked her, again.

"Thank you." Taani mumbled, Rey kissed her head, then he picked up her in his arms and took her outside, he made her sit on the chair and he himself took the seat beside hers. Rey served food in a plate.

"So? What else should we do tomorrow?" How about a movie?" Rey asked her while feeding her. Taani nodded slightly, as she ate quietly.

"I'm not sleepy." Taani mumbled, she sat on the bed, and look at her beside where he was sleeping peacefully. He look so peaceful, that something in her to not to wake him up. It was past 12, when his cell phone ringed. She picked his cell phone which was kept on side table on her side.

"Kriya." She carefully read the name flashing on the mobile screen. She knew Kriya was his ex. who dumped him, but at that moment, her mind was filled her own sorrow, she couldn't bring herself to think about anything else than her own lose. Her heart & mind was too much in pain. She doesn't even remember who kriya was, or how she is related to her or Rey?

She picked up the call, and kept the phone on her ear.

"Rey, Happy birthday once again" Kriya said from the other side of the call.

"Birthday??" Taani mumbled to herself, confused about the birthday thing then slowly, her mind proceed and she realized the person on the phone call, was talking to Rey thus means, It was his birthday.

While on the other hand, Kriya was confused hearing a female voice from the other side. She wondered what a girl was doing with him at this time.

"Hello-Hello! Rey, are you there?" Kriya shouted, but came no reply from other side, so she cut the call, deciding to call him in morning again and ask him about this.

He groaned, feeling someone shaking him. He lazily open his eyes and found her hovering over him. She again poke his ribs.

"Its Your birthday?" She asked him in barely audible tone, his eyes snapped open as her words registered in. Rey gave a small nod to her.

"Happy Birthday." Taani wished him, in low tone but it was enough for him. 

"Thank you." Rey couldn't help but smile at her. Taani gave a small nod to him in return and lay down on her side of the bed. Rey shifted close to her and wrapped her arm around her, making sure not to hurt her injured wrist. He smiled when she snuggle more into him.

"Sleep, love." He whispered in her ear, and in his embrace, she found herself slipping into sweet slumber. 

Please do leave your feedback :)

Next part depends on response 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Sorry I forgot to unreserved
Update was as usual amazing 
Superb job
Really loved it
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
 ðŸ˜Š  ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
update soon
Super - Duper Amazing
Awesome Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
Sahi me in gang ke n Kiya ke behaviour se hate Ho rehi hai,taani Jaldi se sahi ho ton sabkuch think hoga m really waiting 
Awsome update thankgod gang taani ko nahi dekha uff ye kria why always behind rey i hate her
wow great updates both a or b part nice aww taani ko bhi pata chal gaye rey ka b'day hain nice
next update soon..
Awesome update
Rey and taani'love is superb 
Rey is so  caring he love taani so much 
Waiting for next part
Update soon
Nice update
Tr part nice
Rey is so caring loved it
Continue soon