Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF : Takdeer #THREAD-2# LAST UPDATE ON Page 72 - Page 54

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi dear,
Thnks for posting this story.. thanks to the writer for writing it...

The writer has taken a socially sensitive issue has the major plot. I Appreciate the writer for having guts to start with such a plot and really taking this real life sensitive scenario into the writings..

But yes that in turn will always have two sides of approach for the situation. Why i say this i will explain later..

Now regarding the story alone : 

Beginning plots of story and all through , i thought just like priya that even ur enemies wouldnt been put through such phase what priya hade gone thru...uff such a physical and mental torture it was for her..maybe hard for the readers too to see her state and anyone wuld felt sorry with her. I should say that the writer has actually succeded in creating the hate for Ram so strong with his initial potrayal of character...he was so grey shaded and hated that, even after he trying to rectify his mistakes and redeem himself, culdnt get the hate fully out of system or culdnt trust him fully...

Regarding priya, she was easily brokeable, vulnerable and not opposing,fearing type in beginnning..but her timidity is due to the own circumstances she brought up in  so far..she didnt had a good family environment well at start...subjected to her mom,stepdad,stepbro cruel treatment, and never had the courage to come out it, shows tht she cant oppose a beast like Ram too...so she gave in most times..
Later, she atleast had the courage to use her education, mk identity for herself and changed for the better... but then she didnt fully had the courage or be strong either with Ram or creeps like ashwin and karthik..she is again ready to give up there..

Regarding Ram...uff , to imagine a beast like him was so hard...he never had any izzat for other women...the way he treated priya, even a thousand times he say its unforgiveable but wants forgiveness, phir bhi culdnt whole heatedly say tht he deserve tht forgiveness..S  life gv him its own teachings thru his sister and happenings in priya life, he tried to change fully and finally succeded in it too to win over priya... but still mind says something...

Most men in priya's life or whoever entered was a creep including Ram initially...two men showed her the repect, its amarnath and Rajat...good to see them... and thnk god u made rajat as a bhai jaise ๐Ÿ˜† 
Otherwise i am sick of tht two three triangle stories...

Pihu aur kush were the saving grace... their respective bond with Ram and priya was nice to see..
Jyothi resembling neha was good to see...
Krishna, even though she understands priya and wht she gonethru and though she knws her beti natasha also gone thru same, still a mom's heart, so she want her beta to be happy with his family complete... she wants priya to forget and move ahead... but hw difficult it wuld be she dont want to tk into account..

Another saving grace was amarnathji...he stood a supportive person to priya most time and made ram understand most times...

So it started with the cruel fate for priya tht kills her now and then, she resigned to fate, all alone struggling, then came frnds and amarnath who supported to stand on her own and hv a identity of her..
Then came pihu, the reason for her to live, then pihu herself become the cupid for Raya reunion..
Ram trying to rectify his mistakes, redeeming himself, finally priya herself decided to accept ram love, falling for him, but still haunted with past, trauma and finally it ended with a true marital bliss for priya, where for the first time she gave herself willingly to Ram... so they r a happy couple finally...
All the transistion in story as a normal fiction was good... good to read..

So this is the story , it started of with a sensitive issue ,marital rape, and s since being a fiction it followed the fictional route , ram changing 360 altogether and ending up in raya reunion..
To read as a story fine, hota hai..

But now, coming apart from story :
On realisitic sense, will it be possible for a happy Raya reunion..๐Ÿ˜•
As i said two approaches r always there...
either u resign to wht happens,look for good in it and tk it, many do such, the other mk ur own good...

I do accept, in many marriages, may be many a times , a wife may not hv enjoyed or had pleasure but just gave in to the demand of husband in mking love, but atleast giving in to tht demand shuld be the wife's call... she herself shuld decide whether she want to do it for the sake of her husband..

This kind of physical forcing, when she isnt willing at all, hw one can forget it ,  just because the make of a woman is such tht she is physically weak, doesnt give a man,who is physically strong an authority to assault her in the name of marriage...

If u r subjected to such, then forgetting it and moving on is a nightmare for many, howmuch ever the person redeemed himself... one can hv what assurance and authority tht the beast in him will never wakeup again and its died... even he is fully good, tht ought of doubt is inevitable and trusting fully is a question...

And in real, like ram one cant turn 360...
To lead a life, support or pyaar ki zaroorat hai, like said in story... but same way, the trauma priya had gone thru, tht is inevitable too..one cant move on easily..
Moving on with any person wuld be difficult for her ...woh Raam hi kyun na ho...

I do know some in real life mei bhi, even after some betrayals or some bad incident, hubby and wife do stay together giving them a second chance, trying to rectify, but its also true that, tht bad past still haunt them at times, they cant erase it off their memory, it does reminds them rarely among their good living phase now too...

So regarding Raya reunion for real i am ๐Ÿ˜•..

I just read the direct story link page tht given in first page of thread..thnks its easy to read and to go to the part of page where story parts are actually posted...
Seeing the page numbers and parts, i think so many discusssion and appreciation wuld hv went on.. i wuld had luv to be one to involve in those disscussions...but nevertheless i enjoyed reading the story.. 

I just expressed my views, hope i didnt hurt u or the writer or anyone...if so then apologies..
And thnks for bearing this long post...๐Ÿ˜† but still i culdnt say wht and all mind went thru clearly,so many there...๐Ÿ˜†

THank you for the detailed comment and honest views  on the story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail

I just expressed my views, hope i didnt hurt u or the writer or anyone...if so then apologies..
And thnks to who all read and for bearing that long post of mine...๐Ÿ˜† but still i culdnt say wht and all mind went thru clearly ,so many are there...๐Ÿ˜†

Surely this story has instilled many thoughts and hv triggered many..
Diff concept explained harshly in the beginning but with an inch of realism in it which mkes it real...

Hey  we didn't feel any yaar
you pointed out your views . Thank you so much
LuvSSever thumbnail
I am glad to know that i didnt hurt anyone..
Thanks for reading my views and detailed comment.. explaining what i felt in detail is always my pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really had a very good time reading this story..The writer was very talented, tht writer instilled many thoughts in readers mind... entirely different plot, different Raya than usual one... too good attempt...
Credits to you both...

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read all parts at a time
amazing writing
thanks for the beautiful story๐Ÿ‘

very emotional
Edited by lpsakshi - 7 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail

I am glad to know that i didnt hurt anyone..

Thanks for reading my views and detailed comment.. explaining what i felt in detail is always my pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really had a very good time reading this story..The writer was very talented, tht writer instilled many thoughts in readers mind... entirely different plot, different Raya than usual one... too good attempt...
Credits to you both...

Thank you so much dear