Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: moonwearer

An objective view shows how mean and selfish the two iyer men are with two more iyer men in the making wonder what will get embedded in their consciousness,,,How mean of Appa to question why the dude sent his wife roses...i guess it reminds him of the Valentine day and every smelling bud is a reflection of his misery...Amma and Vandhu are accomplished and mature women who did not break or cause rift in the ties of the family they were married into...II is bringing together in her gentle yet consistent manner a family that was dysfunctional in a sense...Isn't that accomplishment Sri Vishvanathan Iyer? A girl that sings so melodiously...looks so graceful fell out of grace with you due to her love and insistence to marry the man she loves.
How low can you stoop to even think why a girl her age should be pregnant...? You are a gone cause now...its very difficult for me to choose whom i hate more...VISHVANATHA IYER OR BALACHANDRAN IYER...JERKS

hey Sri, one cant have an objective view of this , because the way they are behaving now is all subjective. appa says these things first because he doesnt like the Dude for obvious reasons and secondly according to me to protect bala from the dudes onslaught. he knows that the dude is so much more wealthier and accomplished than Bala and he doesnt want his first son in law to feel undermined. Bala too is acting up because he feels lesser than II and Rb now. earlier his saali used to look up to him, now he has slipped down the ladder. they are not bad people, they need to look at the situation objectively and behave accordingly. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akka was visibly sulking

"U never told me the tickets were booked Bala" Akka accused, unmindful of R&B

"Uh" "Umm" II attempted to talk

R&B turned to wards her, his phone rang as if on cue... he watched his wife's face relax visibly

He gently gathered the baby protectively and fished the phone out of his pocket, standing up, towering over everyone

Answering in French...

Wandering into the bedroom

What a keen n silent observer... He can sense every move n mood of his wife...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Like folks that bash the Patriarch i am a vociferous basher of BALA...Today it was appa shielding his favourite Daamad from my onslaught...Love to vent my anger on him:)
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sri.. I guess that's your name na? 😳

I just love your poems.. The way you express!! ❤️

And your rant about Appa today.. You spoke my heart.. Can't agree more!!
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PLS PAY YOUR ATTENTION HERE
What I was thinking that maintaining an index or a spl index is not an easy task for anyone and it also cannot be updated every moment and sometimes the person who has these indexes might become unavailable like in previous thread I was sick and couldn't update the index
So why not we make 2 different accounts for index and spl index and the password of these accounts will shared with everyone so every time a new thread opens we can make sure that the first 2 posts are always reserved for indexes and every time an update comes whoever is online that time can update the index immediately and we can do same with the spl index. It will we very convenient for others. Also when we will work collectively it will ease the pressure on a single person who is doing it
I am not saying that we not doing a good job, I am just saying to ease this job
PLS share your views all of you on this

p.s: I am not saying that anyone is not doing it correctly, sorry if anyone is hurt 
Edited by jairathore - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Sri.. I guess that's your name na? 😳

I just love your poems.. The way you express!! ❤️

And your rant about Appa today.. You spoke my heart.. Can't agree more!!

Deepali you are right my name is srividya...thank you for your lovely words.
moonwearer thumbnail
How do we create that collectively editable index? How do we update?

jairathore thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

How do we create that collectively editable index? How do we update?

Di everyone of us will have the passwords of these IF accounts
So anyone can update these indexes whenever someone gets free time 
Also we can make sure that the first 2 posts are for these indexes 
Like this time index is in 4th or 5th post

jairathore thumbnail
Heyy SR what do you say on this??
You are only liking it, share your views too na😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mids are risk and punishable.
Better who ever got index give a back up.

Share their password with any person they trust or close.

So they can manage when not therr automatically.

I have given my password to few here.

But creating new ids is risk