Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok that girl is accomplished. For getting a engg seat in Mumbai.
Then what tge hell is dude who did both his masters on his own merit with scholarship in CMU and summa cum laude.

He did sent to his wife what he can't do that obviously he know she is going there .

Appa and his logics.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"We can go if u dont wnat to eat" she whispered

dreading what the dining table was going to bring

Poor II worried that what Appa, Bala and Akka going to vent out in dinner..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All,
Super, got to the read update quick today.
 Typical middle class family scene, and ii not wanting Dude to witness it...but appreciate dude for opting to stay back. I think atleast until he is there the other DII nivaasis will be atleast a lil on best behaviour. II is going to be stressed seeing her Akka's woes. 

Bala😑 its better for your relative if she stays for just 3 days.

Appa...when will u change...no never...πŸ˜† but now and then appreciate ur younger SIL and face the reality, he is rich as Croesus and he is willing to lay the world at ur daughter's feet...ofcourse in his own wayπŸ˜‰
Ok bye, going out...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even after so many months and repeated demonstration of the fact that RB is here to stay, his presence is so  distinctly uncomfortable at DII. Feel bad for II, she is constantly trying to shield him from the typical middle class family woes, but since none of this family sparring ever happens at MM, who know the dude might just be ok with it  to understand the mindset better so that he can then understand how and why his wife thinks the way she does. 
And Appa, gosh! Kabhi to KUCHCH achcha bolo. In an attempt to protect and show solidarity with his IYEfR son In law he is constantly dissing the other SIL. I am so happy that vandu gives it off to him...well done! 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nisha, 

Hope u r doing good and enjoying ur work. Amazing job u r doing in keeping us so hooked to SoSy even amidst ur busy life. 

Have a great Friday and weekend. Bless you.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"No Mama, Vaishnavi is coming
tomorrow at 4, I have to take
the afternoon off. Kaarthala
seekrama polame nenaichen" (I
want to get to work early)
Appa was not prepared for the
public announcement of a
Munirka guest
"she is a very accomplished girl"
Appa went on the defensive
As if thats all it took... a person
had to be accomplished and
Akka would take on being a
slave for them"

randu perum 😑
just look.at vandu's face u iyer men!!
😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shilpa!!!!
hi!!!πŸ˜ƒ

and bye tooπŸ˜”
bye dearies...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hirsute and heart Burn

I got the heart burn part of the title but was wondering about Hirsute. So I googled. II touching her dude's (lot of)hair and passing that luck on to the baldie shatabdi for hair luck 😳
Is that the connect to make baldie as hairy as in Hirsute.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
An objective view shows how mean and selfish the two iyer men are with two more iyer men in the making wonder what will get embedded in their consciousness,,,How mean of Appa to question why the dude sent his wife roses...i guess it reminds him of the Valentine day and every smelling bud is a reflection of his misery...Amma and Vandhu are accomplished and mature women who did not break or cause rift in the ties of the family they were married into...II is bringing together in her gentle yet consistent manner a family that was dysfunctional in a sense...Isn't that accomplishment Sri Vishvanathan Iyer? A girl that sings so melodiously...looks so graceful fell out of grace with you due to her love and insistence to marry the man she loves.
How low can you stoop to even think why a girl her age should be pregnant...? You are a gone cause now...its very difficult for me to choose whom i hate more...VISHVANATHA IYER OR BALACHANDRAN IYER...JERKS

Errantnomad thumbnail
Different worlds,different woes , different heart beats , varying degrees of heart aches and heart burns.