SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 94

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

What Vikas like II vs Dude wars you are arraying troops of plaintiff and defenders is it? Why so obsessed with war games ?
don't know dee from childhood obsessed with things related to destruction.
Wars,weapons,egos, and many more.

And adding most of things will be broken accidentally by my hands
Vikas there is so much difference and hatred in real world as we do not spend time in looking at the core in our being from where this insecurity stems...i still think you need to stop isolating yourself by building walls...moats and fortifications around you...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Hey guys
wat is the last update ?

Pg 111
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vikas there is so much difference and hatred in real world as we do not spend time in looking at the core in our being from where this insecurity stems...i still think you need to stop isolating yourself by building walls...moats and fortifications around you...
dee you are thinking too much.
I meet others dee and make friends too.

Yesterday went to movie alone made few new friends and came back.

Dee I am not constraining myself I am just open .just my way is different.

Then about destruction dont ask its just fun one I like to know about them but I am not it
Hi all,
Missing Sosy and you all so much,

Internet plays hide and seek...so problem so i am not able to login and until hubs goes back to work this is gonna continueπŸ˜†...on the plus side I could sit and read six updates at once, my mind and soul totally relaxed satisfied with the food it got...πŸ˜ƒ

Marvellous updates Nisha...as soon as I read about the roses ...a huge grin on my face appeared...and Vandu ke liye spa coupons...πŸ‘ Waah Dude, Biwi ko bhi mana liya aur Vandu got more reason to gush about him. 

Now waiting to see how appa's model but for most of us spineless, SIL will react to the SPA gift.

Appa's BP is already shooting up, now what will happen to increase. And II so smart your brain has started working again...giving glib reasons for not staying..πŸ‘

Hope to be here regularly from Monday and the stupid internet starts working properly.

Hey people what's up?

Dristi Sri Nouf EnVee Shilpa Vikas Jai SR Jyo and all others online BIG hello! ❀️
Nisha eagerly for the next fix 😳
Good evening dee.
It was a great day.
Had a review on my project today went well.

What about you dee?
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Good evening dee.
It was a great day.
Had a review on my project today went well.

What about you dee?

I had a productive day.. A tad boring just work as usual. 😊
Glad your project went well.Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

I had a productive day.. A tad boring just work as usual. 😊
Glad your project went well.
only first review dee.

RANJAN IS THE BEST!!!!!
NO FURTHER ARGUEMENTS!!!!!

I always wonder whenever he finds II n rnb in some 'situations' his smile shows that "like father,like son!"
father was not kanjoos with words,but son is...thats the only difference...