Fan Fictions

SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 91

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Like I had said earlier so sorry about the typos - autocorrect πŸ˜‘ I meant another one don't know how it pointed fingers at you! Sorry Sri!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

thanks ladies...i thought at first to go n sleep as i will blurt this sad news if i talk...and i dont want to make u all sad...i tried to call my mom but she was not available...i wanted to talk with someone...so shared it here...sorry if i spoiled anyone's mood here...
i use to carass every newborns cheek...this baby too had that warmth in cheeks...

Nouf this is  a place where we  share our feelings or worries and our pain...when we post our post might remind a similar or contra moment in the lives of others...that is what makes the tale relatable and gives SoSyians the strength we exude...Hurting and spewing words of hate is what we condone not a share so so gently expressed by you...i just want to fold you in a warm warm embrace dear...take care
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

paavam di SR!!!
😊

SR,  Dristi πŸ€— all well.

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Drishti ...I wanted to give you ammo to pull my leg...😳
Having said that, is inspector Clouseau's reputation spared?πŸ˜•
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Putti

I am looking at the lil guy his scowl makes me believe he is saying to his Dad  "Hey what do u think u are looking at dude... those belong to me, MY food source"

Turns to his Mom and looks at her "what did you ever see in this guy(Dad), he ogles at boobs"

I HAVE NOT SEEN A CUTER SCOWL AND MORE confident declaration of loving boobs

And now I am imagining the twins and how proprietary they will be  about II...sending the dude into a tizzy! Ha ha ha 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Nouf this is a place where we share our feelings or worries and our pain...when we post our post might remind a similar or contra moment in the lives of others...that is what makes the tale relatable and gives SoSyians the strength we exude...Hurting and spewing words of hate is what we condone not a share so so gently expressed by you...i just want to fold you in a warm warm embrace dear...take care

πŸ€—
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Drishti ...I wanted to give you ammo to pull my leg...😳

Having said that, is inspector Clouseau's reputation spared?πŸ˜•

You just keep getting cuter😳
Yes yes, Clouseau's reputation is intact!πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

And now I am imagining the twins and how proprietary they will be about II...sending the dude into a tizzy! Ha ha ha

Shru

I have witnessed live...How my cousin brother's twin daughters together used attack their mom for milk..
Bechari my SIL...
🀣
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

And now I am imagining the twins and how proprietary they will be  about II...sending the dude into a tizzy! Ha ha ha 

Aap ke saare khayal sirf mere Dude ko tangg karne ka hota hai!!

RANJAN IS GUILTY!!!🀣