SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jasminechick

"Da is a bad word?" R&B ASKED INNOCENTLY

Too much - trying to get the sisters in trouble. Silent killer

As if he doesn't know.. That is the first word or second after Rakshan he learnt in 10 or 11 months...And she calls him DA100 times a day. He knows how to put his wife in hot soup and take maza..Go home she is waiting to chop you.
😆 😆Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
😆 😆 how she is restless to go MM and spend time with Dude...
Nisha..
Beg you please send them to MM...
I can't see their Tadap to be with each other ...
Sri waiting for English version..
Even though I can understand bits and pieces...
Thank you jasmine...my system behaves weirdly does not show me the index bit of the first page at all...especially since I  read from phone or I pad when on the move it leaves me arra Vayalur Kanjamalai nilayil I have to cope and read in a font suited to my reading in a size that is large...I struggle if I can't access the index
SRI

It is because of network issues.. Page doesn't load fully.. It happens with me also while traveling ..
Shilpa
Busy in celebrations?

SR
Are you working from today?

GM/GE everyone...
Can't wait for for update already. 😃Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
🤣
she told he has calls to attend,so will not b staying there!!!!😆

Putti i have tried to translate as best as i could...certain nuances are lost in the effort so dont know if it creates the same effect

HER  HEART IN PEACE RUNS AFTER HIM

Alone all alone she climbed the stairs puffing and reached her mothers home

After Right after her...a messenger bearing a message for her  came looking for her

What? Who? Though queries rose in her mind Ishitha Bhalla I am she announced

He bore a bunch of flowers that concealed his face, handing it over he left

Before the shock of the flowers sunk in Akka received her gift

She was excited, delighted overwhelmed by the gift and affection she enquired II what her note bore

In unrelenting mood the lying mode of II  surfaced

A sarcastic response she gave as Amma admired at the number of buds in the bouquet Who? For what the research ended as he walked in her he walked in

Sharvu leapt up his shoulders, Amma warmly received him, Akka welcomed him teasingly

In silent mode our hero and his treasure

His turn to fib now ...believing him amma despatches her daughter to assist him in her room

Bolting the door he embraces and calms her in a long drawn process

Satisfied their heart content the duo emerged

Akka's turn to tease again

Animal Planetin Q&A session began at once

Opportunity good opportunity for messaging each other with a Paper plane

Appa puts him on the backfoot with his cross questioning based on his notions and values

What to cook to feed her family worried Amma

I want to leave...I want to leave now with my dude

Her heart now

On a peace making mission the roses and his body and the ,  paper plane tmessages he enticed her towards him

Putti Shilpa had a bereavement in the family so they did not celebrate the festival. I love travelling on festival days...bundh days are the best to reach destination in the desired time...how long is the boss from Mumbai here?
Originally posted by moonwearer

Putti Shilpa had a bereavement in the family so they did not celebrate the festival. I love travelling on festival days...bundh days are the best to reach destination in the desired time...how long is the boss from Mumbai here?

Oh ya she said..
He will be going today evening...
Next Wednesday clients are coming and they are going to stay till 1st October...

Agree with you Sri..
I reached 33 kms in 50 mins yesterday 😊