SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
rnb's n appa's relation is like a teenager n his dad,where the son is in " soo irritated with his fathers interference n now decided to ignore" state n dad is like "i lost all my hope over this kid!he will never get to his path" style!!!
😆
What surgery dee.what happened.?
By the statement you will live .

It is looking like bigger what happened

Ganpati decoration at one of my relatives place
Am gonna be a bit in and out now.. routine work is happening and to do a small pooja to Ganesha.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti

I am telling you

Ganesha has some magical powers. I probably sound like a religious nut job when I say it, but I sense it in my own life. I have had Him be the bearer of good news His sighting has somehow averted crisis. The most goose bump inducing of which was a surgery I had years ago, and the morning I got into my husband's car at 5 AM on my way to the hospital, he drove a car with 6 CD changer, some random Tamil song would play, that morning when he hit the button a Maharajapuram Santhanam Ganesha kriti played

I could not believe my good fortune

I was told I would live

He has many accomplishments in "my life"😳

Yes Nisha
I agree with you.. Ganesha is very special god compare to all other gods. I have temple next to my apartment.. I visit evere Sunday.. It gives me inner peace.. I will submit my prioritized list of wishes every week.. And he considers them..
Today morning I just prayed in silence to ease my office tensions..

We have a famous Ganesha temple in my native.. Wonderful single stone statue...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holalkere

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha its very important for my mom tat all the pooja things were available in the place she lives. 
Ganesha holds a very special place in our lives my mom is an ardent Devotee of his and me if krishna. 

We will be doing the pooja of the ganesha now and visarjan in the night 
Amazing update nisha its just so beautiful the way the dude apologises and makes it upto his wife loved it 
It's been so long since I managed to find time to login. The story is moving with a lot of fluidity. I'm enjoying how DII has become a safe haven for these two love birds to make up after a fight. And each of their DII encounters is different, yet they are similar. They all start with a kiss or something more in II's room and end with II saying "No I can't stay as originally planned...I think I'll leave tonight itself." And yet we sometimes have a paper plane message exchange or a Saturday afternoon curtain change. Very creative encounters you conjure up Nisha! 

Was it bigger than this?? Or the same size?? I don't think it would be smaller
I was also catching up with Mrs. Yadav's blog and it was so impactful. I couldn't even grasp why I was feeling so strongly by reading those posts. I didn't even know the girl but seeing glimpses of her through her mother's posts makes me wish all the more that she should not have gone through all the she did. She deserved way better.
The last few posts are truly worth a peek. They describe Maanvi for who she truly was.