Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
akka telling her" i will smack u if i get up now" and taking baldie to IIs room for changing diaper!!!
😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

You shud write another book...

Innovative romance or Subtle romance or lets name it Discreet romance in the precense of family ???

Thanks Swathi AND ALL OF YOU GUYS

Its fun to write D II chapters

Appa is the same with everyone.
There is a proverb in Tamil "Toongaravala ezhuppa mudiyum. Toongara pasangu panravala ezhuppa mudiyadu"  (U can only awaken the ones that are truly asleep not the ones that are pretending)

Appa KNOWS about Bala.  What use is his advice to Bala?

Appa knows Bala is spreading himself thin, Appa also knows his daughter's days of freedom and relaxation are limited to DII
The moment she steps into Munirka he knows it wont be pleasant

Not because they torture her or hurt her, because of the zindagi ki chakki

Appa KNOWS R&B is  not half as bad as he projects him to be. Appa WISHES he could hate him
Appa knows II is well taken care of
Which parent wants their married daughter at their own home? Atleast I dont know of any. I know feminists will jump up and shred me, but parents take pride in the fact that their daughter is pampered

II is TRULY pampered

ishruhi thumbnail
I WILL MAKE HIM BEG
she thought smugly with
flaming cheeks"

so more in queue!!!πŸ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know along with tensions easing between couple, my office tensions are also easing day by day...
I am super happy... 😊
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many more unique ways can u come up with?? Description on a Dornier?? So so cute!
II is trapped. The Dude ain't leaving without making things right with her. Help her find a way to be secure in his affection for her Nisha. Pretty please..😳

Appa and his Ninja moods🀣
He's giving financial advice to a venture capitalist! The poor guy is just trying to pacify his wife over something that he has no control. But I'm liking his means to manaofy her☺️

Lovely lovely update!πŸ€—
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

I don't know along with tensions easing between couple, my office tensions are also easing day by day...
I am super happy... 😊

πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Awesome Update Nisha!!!  R&B has had enough and is not leaving without sorting it out with IIπŸ˜†

I am sure I have said it before but Nisha--I don't know how you can write romance, as well as comedy, as well as angst so well!!!  SoSy has all of these flavors and more...plus it tugs at the heartstrings!!!  

Poor Amma--she has to get used to the fact that Vandu was right at the start--II will most probably never be able to spend the night if R&B is in town!!!πŸ˜†  Those days are over...

Wishing all of you a very Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi!!!! 

Yes
R&B is not going to let her stay, not because Appa pisses him off, but because he wants her
He knows they are "almost there" in the whole "women in his life saga"

Flowers appealed to her
He persuaded her in more ecstatic ways in her room
But he knows she will extract her price
He wants to fulfill her wish.
Later he may go off to the swing to read, but the fact that she sleeps curled up on his bed will give him some smug satisfaction

Vikas: The Ganesha is just ABS adorable. Can you ask him where he got it?
Jyothi your Muscat Ganesha seemed aristocratic
I have HUNDREDS in a book case in my living room
They signified good luck and happy tidings for the longest time. I have Ganesha of every material (no not platinum and ivory), pictures, idols and such
Kuch to baat hai unmeπŸ‘

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dee a Gujarati class mate gave it to him as of I know I will ask tgat guy where he brought.
Sorry mistake.

Maharashtra,
He brought from his home town it seems.
Chandrapur is what he is telling name as.
Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

πŸ‘

Putti

I am telling you

Ganesha has some magical powers. I probably sound like a religious nut job when I say it, but I sense it in my own life. I have had Him be the bearer of good news His sighting has somehow averted crisis. The most goose bump inducing of which was a surgery I had years ago, and the morning I got into my husband's car at 5 AM on my way to the hospital, he drove a car with 6 CD changer, some random Tamil song would play, that morning when he hit the button a Maharajapuram Santhanam Ganesha kriti played

I could not believe my good fortune

I was told I would live

He has many accomplishments in "my life"😳