BACK INTO THAT ROOM?
NO!!
MUDIYAVE MUDIYADU

😭 😭
I feel like crying with her...
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gb7yucOMLo
This is what I was listening to just now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iczdtVWaSHE

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know
That when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my hearts somewhere far away

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

[Instrumental Interlude]

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater
Oh, oh, oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

This anxiety will kill us. Forget II.
Not fair to any women deeply in love. 
The only reason I don't hold this again Dude is coz he never pretended or deceived II.
She willingly got herself into this.
Nisha, please let II & R&B be happy. When they are happy I to feel happy. 

That is accurate, he never pretended or deceived her or anyone. But also he never expected to fall head over heels in love with a simple chatter box Iyer girl like her who has NO idea how to be "cool" with his sexcapades😭

If he had married someone like himself he wouldnt even have to explain anything, would he? it would be "known" already. But life is not simple is it? He fell for a girl whose only sexual experience was a botched/ rushed /clumsy attempt at making love in her "fiance's" Vasant Kunj apartment one summer afternoon.

He opened the doors to paradise for her. She felt things with him she never imagined even existed😳😭

Oh my! What a chapter! I always love it when you write ones like this, with symphonies interspersed. Each new one ends up then becoming my fav until you give us another heart touching one. Lovely!
Originally posted by putti77

I CANT
I JUST CANT
BACK INTO THAT ROOM?
NO!!
MUDIYAVE MUDIYADU

😭 😭
I feel like crying with her...

Same here .. It's hard to see wht one feel in place of II.. if my hubby ever remembers his school or college time while being with friends defeinetly they do talk bout girls , it feels irritating,,as if I don't want to know anything from ur life before we met specially bout girls. I can definitely understand wht she is going through . There's a difference R&Bs past is way beyond ahead.
To only imagine your man with other women makes feel like hell and he was with girls from the age of 15-16. Although Marlese is true but it's hard to think of him living with her for five years...
Here she is with him for months only and she is deeply , emotionally, physically involved in tha relation. Huuuh God knows no no Nisha knows how II is feeling!!
( author Sahiba hamare mein first three months u hav to take extra care so please please make her happy again... No stress)
This made me go into memory lanes of first evening/night after marriage.. Whatever it is...
How she was hesitant go to bed...

How do you deal with this Dude...
Feeling very sorry for both 😭

It would have been so nice if we could erase the past with eraser...
But impossible...

Nisha
Abhi na jao chhod kar ke DIL abhi bhara nahin 😕Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

That is accurate, he never pretended or deceived her or anyone. But also he never expected to fall head over heels in love with a simple chatter box Iyer girl like her who has NO idea how to be "cool" with his sexcapades😭

If he had married someone like himself he wouldnt even have to explain anything, would he? it would be "known" already. But life is not simple is it? He fell for a girl whose only sexual experience was a botched/ rushed /clumsy attempt at making love in her "fiance's" Vasant Kunj apartment one summer afternoon.

He opened the doors to paradise for her. She felt things with him she never imagined even existed😳😭

Life is not simple. Indeed. Dealing with it Nisha. Day in day out.

Sometimes I am clueless why somethings happen with people for no fault of theirs or for simply being innocent and good human being. And then I again realize life isn't fair. 

Guys need collective Prayers. Have been holding back for sometime but asking today for your collective prayers. Hope me and my family sail through this testing time very soon. 
Pritee whatever it is, I hope it gets sorted sooner than soon. Everyone here will be waiting to see a smiley from you telling us that all is well again. Prayers and good wishes to you. ðŸ¤—
Preeti

We are with you... Please be brave...
We all will pray for you...