SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 34

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know what to say... It makes me very sad to see hurt II... I want her to be happy now when she is pregnant..
Yes she has everything weatlth, loving husband, FIL, SIL and slowly Manny changing.. But she has Ranjan kaand and Savvy death in her kitty..

She has slowly started building her own nest with husband, FIL and unborn baby... As Shru said her guilt of comparing with Akka will pull down her everytime.. She is not responsible for Vandu's fate.. Better she concentrate on her family now..

But knowing II that is the least we can expect...
What an update Nisha!
Clap ClapEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Putti

AND you cant forget the fact that she married a "player". She married a man who has been sexually active fora good 12? or 14 years...
We dont know why Marliese and him broke up
We dont know why he had various girlfriends.

II made a conscious voluntary choice in marrying him
She is wealthy alright, but has some issues Akka will NEVER have in this lifetime

Including the ones you mention... a adulterous father in law, money grabbing scheming relatives and a detached sister in law that flits from man to man to man

She has a husband who will never give up his career or house in Paris
"Adukku edam?" (where is the
room?) "

-what to do???Unhappy
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti

AND you cant forget the fact that she married a "player". She married a man who has been sexually active fora good 12? or 14 years...

She is wealthy alright, but has some issues Akka will NEVER have in this lifetime

Including the ones you mention... a adulterous father in law, money grabbing scheming relatives and a detached sister in law that flits from man to man to man

Very true Nisha...
Dude's before marriage life always make me very uncomfortable.
That is the reason I can never be vocal about it...

Sometimes I think why shouldn't II is the first one for him... But that is so silly and selfish side of me..

Putti

never give up?????
then how will u solve this parenting issues????
4 bacche chahiye.if he plays this flying pgm always,she will not allow after nivi!!!!
waiting for ur techniques of pblm solving!!!!

Nisha

I don't if you have any plans to talk about this in future.. But it scares the hell out of me.. Confused
Originally posted by putti77

Putti

Very true Nisha...
Dude's before marriage life always make me very uncomfortable.
That is the reason I can never be vocal about it...

Sometimes I think why shouldn't II is the first one for him... But that is so silly and selfish side of me..
His life before November seems untrue seeing him all possessive caring , down to earth type of guy
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha

I don't if you have any plans to talk about this in future.. But it scares the hell out of me.. Confused
I alwayS wonder bout that he was with her for four to five years only for sex ... Without any emotion bonding don't seems true or it is??