SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Ha Ha..
Some dream made me to wake up and got an update.. 😉
"Sam ne mujhe kis din bheja yaha, u guys cantseem to keep ur hands off each other" Tan cursed

😳 😳
Now time to Tan get embrased...
WoW she kissed Dude infront of Tan...

Hormones over drive... 😃
Welcome back Nisha ! Hope u r settled down after the trip. I kinda of have mixed feelings about biz trips - very long days but good break for routine.

Take care 🤗
She was choking in wealth and pampering... they tracked her every move, counted every bite she ate

Ayyo I feel very bad for Vandu.. But she shouldn't blabber these things to II when she is just pregnant..
II is already feels guilty or I don't know what to say.. She compares herself with Amma n Akka and get pained everytime about her good fortune 😭

I would say
Naseeb Apna Apna.. No one can change it...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Jasmine 😊
Early bird Sri good morning...
I can see Kavitha also online...
Hi everyone...
Let me sleep for one more hour..
😛
Very nicely portrayed nish. The circumstances are so different, it's no ones fault and yet it must hurt like hell. Vandu's patience seems to be running thin, god knows a drastic step might perhaps propel bala to do something about the situation. And Ii, I am sure she will punish herself for being pampered and loved and this might cause problems between Rb and her. 
It's only now that Ii and Rb's world seems to get some semblance if balance but Ii's oversized guilt might bring everything crashing down. 
Thanks nish,w as indeed wonderful. And hoping for another one. 

Originally posted by taramira

Very nicely portrayed nish. The circumstances are so different, it's no ones fault and yet it must hurt like hell. Vandu's patience seems to be running thin, god knows a drastic step might perhaps propel bala to do something about the situation. And Ii, I am sure she will punish herself for being pampered and loved and this might cause problems between Rb and her.
It's only now that Ii and Rb's world seems to get some semblance if balance but Ii's oversized guilt might bring everything crashing down.
Thanks nish,w as indeed wonderful. And hoping for another one.

Shru

This is the thing I sensed but couldn't write... Very well said..
👏 👏
And II kissed RB! Huh! Hormonal changes at their best - PDA, plain speak with Ritu - ho Kya rahahai II KO. For all you know she might just start singing as well, some really cheesy number "jo toone cchu liya...Naa Jane Kya hua types. 
Good morning/ evening All.
II is learning from dude. PDA , dude might be happy.
Shruti, I hope II doesn't herself for her good fortune.
"I want a boy too, he wants a
girl... like me" II followed
through with the last two words
almost gasping for air"

"ITS A GIRL" Dude entered her
head and ruined her fantasy
"No da... I want a boy"
"Ones 'enough" he ordered
huskily "I want 4 girls like u II"

😊