SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone was yapping here and I was wandering in thread 52!
SHRU

sensible as always. You sound like a rockstar mom with the school teacher discipline 😆

Your kids are lucky to have you I feel.

VIBHU

no words to console you. Star plus ban kar de ghar se and block all the websites where u may find YHM episodes.🤣
Now this place will be deserted with me wandering here. Kya kismat hai meri
Goodnight/ day all..
"Bummer!!" he whispered
smugly/huskily to provoke her...
a sneaky satisfied breath
escaped his nostril at her
obvious admittance that she
will always detest his women
acquaintances"

❤️
He is happy...me too happy!!!😃
Originally posted by dristi64

Now this place will be deserted with me wandering here. Kya kismat hai meri
Goodnight/ day all..

😆
Originally posted by SparkleV

YAAAD BHI MAT DILAAAOOO 😡

YHM needs to shut down then I may regain my mental peace !

🤣
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kalpana

He could have CHOSEN to remember incidents about how his Dad walked miles to buy him something he wanted, how  Amma and him got cheap clothes for Deepavali and how this young man got expensive jeans or something (in Trichy I bet it was expensive)
How many times his Appa borrowed money on the 28th of the month from his coworkers so he could pay lab fees

How his parents gave up using the ceiling fan so he could study with the fan on for his board exams
PARENTS MAKE INCREDIBLE SACRIFICES

There is no greater punishment than suddenly becoming irrelevant and unimportant in your own child's life

Nisha again as Swathy would say our mindset which wants children to know only that they get what they want but not the effort that went into making them get it...i know of fathers who drive a chasis across states to get some extra money to buy what his son wants...i urge parents like him to share with their kids their trials and travails or the ladder they climbed to reach where they are...
Today we find that nuclear families all around both  parents working ...families  make up for lost time together by gadgets...kids begin to thing that that is what you need,,,,a good friend who calls herself a murpokku sindhanaiyalar a decade ago gifted the son a phone...the child did not know why...it was to keep up with the jones's and in the community to gain visibilty as being super cool...we are somewhere lost for focus...we not have an obsession for values...we claim to be forward and modern yet there is no reason or logic...the plight of the Trichy is the situation for a lot of parents today...i guess  it is time we take stock of what our values are and how we walk it for kids to see understand ...question and formulate their belief system...I pity the one year old that is now going to be raised by a single parent,,,,She was thought to emerge the peace broker but i hope the parent raising her holds no negativity in her thoughts for the lil one...
Sujatha was an amazing Scientist a contemporary of Abdul Kalam...though we know him as an author...the Electronic Voting Machine reminds me of him atleast when election news flashes...

Jokes

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago