Considerate cousin 15000 dangles
I am stretched she confesses
I stretch too he states
Boasts of his caring ways unmindful of her needs and state
Cornered the sisters feel reasons as wide as chalk and cheese

One born out of care and concern of her and theirs
The other out of care for him and his
Spoilt by choices and care II,  woes Akka has plenty
Reasons stare at them squarely...one dumped with family burden the other refusing to share hers

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey...to anybody who's here...
Missed u all and SoSy so much, cant believe I logged in after 3 days..only to be greeted by a new thread and 3 updates.

Nisha hope you had a good week in your new role and hope you have a great weekend. 

I am really feeling bad for Vandu...paavam, will she always have to give up her happiness in the name of duty, responsiblity, compromises. When will Bala grow a spine and put his foot down?😡
Maybe this is why Appa likes his elder SIL in so much, because both of them are in similar situations.

on the other hand II is the pampered princess...the problems in her life may seem superficial to others. A dysfunctional family which is slowly growing closer, a husband who doesn't want to settle in India, a SIL who has personal issues to be balanced by another SIL who is like another sister to her. II's kids are going to be born with a silver spoon,on the other hand Bala and Vandu trying to give their best for their kids. Vandu worrying about Shravus marks...I could so connect with that. a middle class family always wish their kids to score better and do very good in studies. Its like a tunnel vision with most parents...good marks scored=better colleges, better job opportunities, a good strong career.

What is Ritu's problem? is another question left in my head. Is she envious of II's good fortune, being married to the clients very rich son, her comfort level and friendliness with Bally...its like she is made it a mission to find fault with II on each and every level. As a woman she could have understood II's problems much better if she could keep an open mind. Maybe some personal issues are clouding are views.

Any way wish vandu's situation improves, and II finds some kind job satisfaction...it would be easy for her to quit, take a break and then find a better job. She is taking baby steps in letting Ritu know her wishes, hope it continues.👏

Thanks for the updates Nisha.😃
Originally posted by putti77

Nouf
Are you in native?

Hey Sonal n Jyo 😊

Yep

Swara is missing from long time.

😉
yup!a family get together...
Reasons stare at them
squarely...one dumped with
family burden the other
refusing to share hers"
-😔
so correct sri...
Hey shilpa how have you been 
Hey shilpa how have you been and how are your kids 
Super Super Sri..
You have captured all SoSY characters in one poem..
👏 👏
Originally posted by ishruhi

Reasons stare at them
squarely...one dumped with
family burden the other
refusing to share hers"
-😔
so correct sri...

Yes
These are the exact lines I liked...
Got go ladies...
Need to take head bath and head out for some shopping...
Ta Ta...
Hi Sri,
Work worries at home and work
No home work for you the patriarch decides
No outside work for now the dude hopes
Can't give up work Appa's view
Need work her worrry
Why work his family protests
She is a star performer her Appa raves
No big deal Bally's view
You must work under me Ritu's stance.

These lines while true in every sense, just brought a smile to my face. while Vandu's problems made me sigh. I feel like nailing Bala's spine with something extra to toughen it. 15000 😡 dangled in front of him and Bala forgets all that extra load it will be on Vandu in taking that money...

Thanks for the poetic version of the prose. Its a pleasure to read both, though I have so much to catch up with. 

Yesterday when travelling in the Hosur road was thinking of you near both the toll booths and all along the way. Its become my passtime connecting the real life to everything SoSy. There is KPMG office in Airport road, and I feel like yelling out I am reading a story where it is KMPG. I snap at people when they disturb me while i am in SoSy land.😆 But such is the magic of SoSy👏