Anita Raaj AT 1# Rajmata Priyamvada ,A Lioness - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
That lady is a fabulous actress..
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

That lady is a fabulous actress..

Indeed she is and beautiful i wonder y she lwft silver screen...

Loved her charisma she really talented or what to say...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by dhruvika1991

I am.just upset with upcoming spoiler where Rajmata shoots Rani Gayatri...
When Ranaji got to know Rajmata is behind this Ranaji will have another chance to hate Rani Gayatri purposely. He will intentionally say in anger still knowing that she is kot at fault bcoz ryt now he is finding excuses to make her hurt so that Rani gayatri will leave god... Ye spoiler sach na ho...
Dhruvika I just hope this spoiler is misleading not full true... 
but after yesterday epi u can't trust this CVS any more πŸ˜‘
RM another brilliant acting today πŸ‘
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Dhruvika I just hope this spoiler is misleading not full true... 
but after yesterday epi u can't trust this CVS any more πŸ˜‘

Yeah ot was too much Showing Ranaji humiliatong but... Seeing today's episode it was needed to show that... How come they made today's episode worth if they had shown a different view... I know it was wrong...

When ranaji said Rani Gayatri lgta hai kal ke humiliatina vaala dialog damn forgot It now.. Ranaji's dialog suits him not anyone else😳..
Anyway when he said about previous incident he rotally said it he did it so that Rani Gauatri will hate him that was in his mind that's why he behaved... But seeing today's episode there will be much scope... So don't be disheartened they r doing there best have faith one wong thing that doesn't mean show lost its charm... Right...

Hope so spoiler was not like that misunderstanding like this not needed... Story is doing great... Without this scene too...

Atleast not Rajmata...

Hope for tye best...
Rajmata just wow..wow,loved her..how she roared and shut Kokila's mouth..and also she guided Gayatri to learn how to reply and act like a queen..Anita ji was just superb..and so elegant ,graceful as RM.πŸ‘
I have to admit that i'm a fan of hers!!
She is really a different type of MIL from what is usually expected between a MIL and a DIL in particular soap series. I mean MIL hating DIL for no particular reason thing. Im wondering if she was like that too towards her son's deceased wife. Maybe i missed those episodes but i need to start seeing flashbacks or something.

However there is a problem with her lioness traits also.Sometimes its too strong haha. Which can get misunderstood by the people she loves. Clearly there is some selfishness involved, but why is she being like that? Was she exactly like Gayatri also, and only got tougher at a very late stage in life, only after it was too late to correct some mistake?
AR is the Amitabh Bachan of this show.
love her dialogues. The one y'day about targetπŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep rocking Rajmata!