Reporters

TB: Scarlett Mellish Wilson eliminated from JDJ

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Scarlett Mellish Wilson Eliminated!

Read on!

Friday, September 11, 2015 | 11:22:07 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 62 Comments | 4968 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Only a few weeks are left for the finale of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 and the makers are adding in new twists at every point.

With the recent wild card entries Roopal Tyagi, Neha Marda and Anita Hassanandani the level of competition has gone a level higher.

Scarlett Mellish Wilson who was loved by everyone will be eliminated this week. Scarlett has been an average to top scorer and yet couldn't have the luxury of immunity. Audience loved her performance but did not bless her with votes. Scarlett was in the bottom two last week and saved herself in the Jaan Ke Liye dance then.

Scarlett was also appreciated by Salman Khan for her performance that week.

She has reportedly bagged a new show Reporters' opposite Rajeev Khandelwal on Sony TV.

We will miss Scarlett on the show, and still competing for the title of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 are Sanaya Irani, Mohit Malik, Faisal I Khan, Shamita Shetty  along with the new entrants Roopal Tyagi, Neha Marda and Anita Hassanandani.

Keep reading for more updates!

Guys any idea about this new entry in the show? did our writer sahab hint anything about her? my wild guess is - she's going to play Tanveer. (remember Shreya was once talking to some Tanveer over phone) and might play a crucial role in exposing her.

ps: i'm back after a really long hiatus ! so happy !!😃😃

link to the article: https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27624-scarlett-mellish-wilson-eliminated.htm

Edited by Moner_Radio - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
no honey its wrong artical
honey yeh rk k next film ki herion hai wo admmi bhut kuch janta hai