Ek Nayi Ummeed... Roshni

UMKR Episode Discussion Thread

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all,
This thread is made to discuss the daily episodes of Umeed Ki Nayi Roshni. Please use this thread for any discussion related to the episode, precap or promo. 😊

Rules: 

1. No Bashing of any kind is permitted 
2. Only constructive criticism 
3. Dont quote more than 3 times. use the @username feature for further discussions 
4. No personal attacks on anyone 
5. No discussion or comparision with any other show will be permitted 

Permission granted to open this AT by global Mod. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow you got permission for this thread ⭐️
Thanks for the thread 😃
goofyCat thumbnail
Happening episode.

It was good to see Roshni coolly and patiently handling Sameer. I am liking that firm and determined Roshni ⭐️

Sameer was curious to know as why Roshni has opted to work under his assistance. Upon knowing that she is doing it for the sake of her family, he found it interesting!!

Finally Malhotra has succeeded in trapping Roshni

Roshni's birthday coming up.. May be that is when Nik will come down to India.. Depends on how the conspiracy case proceeds.
Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Just read todays WU. really interesting points are coming up in this show and hopefully the arrest of roshni is gonna get sameer to become a little better with her. he should support her. 
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that's great Vedika... You done it ... Thanks buddy ...

Today's episode was good... Loved it... Roshni is really a brave girl... Kya reply kiya usne aaj... Poor Dr. Sameer... Next time v agar aisa hi huya tou firr v woh aisa hi karegi... Hmm good-2 ... Aage hum ko v maza aane waala hai ...
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the thread! 
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last epi was realy a good epi . I don't even understand that mona , sometimes she seems to be some had sweet talk
goofyCat thumbnail
In the precap, Roshni was inside OT in surgeon's clothes. Probably she will be charged under operating without license. For sure Malhotra has done something wrong purposely. That way he will be able to trap Roshni, as well as malign Leela hospital too.

@sadhana, I too don't understand Mona. Sometimes she seems oversmart and sometimes she comes across as fool.. Was it shown that she knows Sharad's truth?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I guess malhotra told her to assist him and then he found the way to trap her by telling her to do something which wasnt right and took a pic of her while doing it. 
I dont get mona either. she seems a more confused and complicated character than sameer to me. 
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika126

I guess malhotra told her to assist him and then he found the way to trap her by telling her to do something which wasnt right and took a pic of her while doing it.

I dont get mona either. she seems a more confused and complicated character than sameer to me.

Even Hansal had suggest Malothra to trap Roshni he found a change to do so