Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

9th August 2015 THHBST Written Update

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode starts with Rishab giving Avni a necklace,they then go to a restaurant, where they dance and enjoy their time until Rishab business partner arrives, the business partner kisses Avni on her hands which annoys Rishab but he stays quiet, then he wants to dance with Avni who is a little hesitant, the business partner says Rishab will not have a problem...still she does not want to dance but she does...Rishab watches as Avni dances with his business partner and he gets jealous, he goes and takes her outside forcefully...Outside he tells Avni if this is the kind of person she is, of she used to come and party with her friends...Avni is crying

Illachi comes and sees Mishri coming with Ayush and Ajay, Ayush goes to take her blessings but Illachi steps back, Mishri says why she is doing this when Illachi says she will care for her own children, Ayush goes after her but she locks herself in her room , Trilok comes and tells Ayush how Illachi needs some time...Vinati does Shush farewell as he bid his family goodbye...Sanjana watches from afar and says she will have to do something..

Sanjana is talking to her friends when she sees Avin returning home, Avni 's crying and looking after her lip which is cut, Sanjana comes and ask her how it happened and Avnj lies, Sanjana says she does not believe her but she does not care, she tells her to go.see the doctor...

Malachi, Shreya and Granny are sitting talking as Avni and Vinati are cooking separately, Suddenly the lights go off and when they reach the hall they see Sanjana with her friends throwing a party...Sanjana tells them how she 's celebrating as she is emancipated, she tells Shreya and Vinati they will have to help serve at the party...they go to change while the rest of the ladies go back to the kitchen.

Precap...Ajay is dancing with some girls, and Sanjana is shown getting annoyed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Thanx for the written update.I desperately needed it.And Hope Sanju exposes Rishabh I want to see Avni's brothers specially Ajay Kicking him hard.and Yes plsss show Avni atleast b thankful to Sanju.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Thanx for the written update.I desperately needed it.And Hope Sanju exposes Rishabh I want to see Avni's brothers specially Ajay Kicking him hard.and Yes plsss show Avni atleast b thankful to Sanju.

I think that honor will be done by Bhushan as she is his loving sister. He was the one who opposed Ajay when he talked about Rishab's aggressive nature before the engagement. If this happens, Bhushan kicking Rishab, he will join hands with Ajay to take care of Avni.