Ye Hai Mohabbatein

A moment of bliss! ISHRA OS

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey there friends

I was having problem sleeping so penned this short OS for you guys!

I hope you will enjoy it!

Do like and comment to let me know what you think.

Please ignore my typos and errors

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy

A moment of Bliss!!

It happened so suddenly that I was momentarily too shocked to react straight away.

It was only seconds after the first firework was fired when I felt something warm and soft encircle my midriff. In that exhilarating moment I felt my body jolt as if a live electric wire had touched me and the unexpected intimate touch sent my treacherous hormones spiralling out of control!

I was extremely aroused.

As I tried frantically to comprehend the situation and regain some control of my body, I realised that certain parts of my anatomy were refusing to obey me, reacting in a manner which I hoped no one had noticed.

Especially not her!

I took a deep breath to calm myself and remind myself of the occasion, my sisters rukhsati. Instead, due to the unfamiliar and unexpected closeness, I inhaling a delicate jasmine perfume, her scent, which penetrated my senses and made my head spin with desire even more.

I could not believe what was happening to me! I was in the wedding hall ground, surrounded by guests watching the wedding fireworks, yet I Raman Kumar Bhalla was feeling extremely aroused by the closeness of my wife's hug. I had never been this helpless and out of control before!

But alas! This is exactly what my beautiful and sensible wife did to me. Her closeness, her care and her being is what made me fall in love with her in the first place.

I couldn't help but close my eyes in unadulterated bliss to enjoy this moment. A moment I had fantasied about often but had yet to enjoy in reality, till now.

I felt the warm heat of her body penetrate through her flimsy chiffon saree and the thin fabric of my kurta as she pressed against me igniting an inferno inside me. The feel of her soft moulds squeezed between us scorched my skin further and my heightened senses alerted me to her hardened peaks pushing into me.

I was a goner!

For so long I had wanted this, craved to be close to her, to inhale her sweet aroma, to feel her soft body against mine! And now, in such an unorthodox scenario, the loud fireworks had frightened her and God had given me this moment of bliss!

I forgot where I was, what I was doing and where I was standing. Everything!

Everything faded around me except for her, in his arms, clinging to me for dear life! All my emotions and feelings became sensitised as her arms held me tightly.

Just then another firework rocket launched with a piercing screech!    

She buried her head further into my chest hugging me tighter as her fingers bore into me through my shirt and her sharp nails dug into my skin!

Oh! How the sensation evoked the image of her nails leaving their mark on me during another more intimate scenario!

I was unable to stop myself as my arms slowly raised on their own accord to encircle her and pull her tightly into my embrace.

As I did, I too closed my eyes and completed what seemed to me like the eternal hug.

I felt deeply content.

I wished the moment would last forever but it was not meant to be.

Our moment of bliss was rudely interrupted when there was an uproar of cheers as the last firework burst into a fountain of colour and illuminated the night sky.

Someone's insistent coughing also bought me back to my senses and I opened my eyes.

"Wah bhi yahan to kuch aur hi enjoyment ho rahi hai! Oi sab logo, idhar dekho"

"Huh? Chup kar Romi! nahi to lagaoon ga aik!"

I was annoyed and embarrassed as my family turned to look at us and burst into giggles. I hastily dropped my arms from around Ishita. She too opened her eyes and on realisation that everyone was watching us turned a beautiful shade of pink. She swiftly moved away from me and with shaking hands adjusted her pallu. Then, mumbling some excuse, rushed away to see to the guests.

"Chalo sab log, koi tamasha ho raha hai yahan? Chalo Rinki ko rukhsat karain. Romi kay bachay, tujhay to mai aisa sabak sikhaoon ga kay tu yaad rakhay ga!"

Saying this I diverted the family attention away from me, but dare to turn around to sneak a glance at my gorgeous wife.

And yes, there she stannds at the far side, blushing shyly, also stealing a look at me.

Im guessing she also felt that moment of bliss.

Suddenly the blood in my veins just started pumping faster and louder!😊 😊 Edited by arnavkidevani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Devani what a pleasant surprise to get from you when you can not,sleep. ( I am so mean it is good then we can get beautiful story from you.) beautiful OS dear it remind me about Ishra eariier day that when they are just start to be comfortable in each other arms and this Tim it is in Raman taught how he has deep feeling for Ishu and really want to feel her. Really well describe for his plight that he cannot do anything in front of his family. Thank you so much for writing new OS actually miss all your action from story it quite too long. Hope you will get new concept soon.🤗🤗
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what a lovely os!
reminds me of the early ishra days- pls write more and pm me if possible :)
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Devani what a pleasant surprise to get from you when you can not,sleep. ( I am so mean it is good then we can get beautiful story from you.) beautiful OS dear it remind me about Ishra eariier day that when they are just start to be comfortable in each other arms and this Tim it is in Raman taught how he has deep feeling for Ishu and really want to feel her. Really well describe for his plight that he cannot do anything in front of his family. Thank you so much for writing new OS actually miss all your action from story it quite too long. Hope you will get new concept soon.🤗🤗

Thank you for your comments! Please you enjoyed the story! 😊
I will be updating my Agents SS soon. Just waiting to have the time to clean up and edit the chapters I have written so I can post for you. Thanks for your patience 🤗 😃
misavelon789 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey really really nice os.could we have the next part of this os.(make this as a TS.then you can have a another sleepless night). Cuz I'm curious what will happen next.

you made us feel the moment as well as Raman.my crazy mind went a long tour.nice update dear..

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing. Beautifully written!
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS . 
Beautifully Written
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

what a lovely os!

reminds me of the early ishra days- pls write more and pm me if possible :)

Thanks! Glad u enjoyed it! I also those early days when ISHRA were both discovering their feelings for each other... 😊
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: florine_20

Lovely os

Thanks!
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Originally posted by: misavelon789

Hey really really nice os.could we have the next part of this os.(make this as a TS.then you can have a another sleepless night). Cuz I'm curious what will happen next.

you made us feel the moment as well as Raman.my crazy mind went a long tour.nice update dear..
</div><div>

Thanks for reading and liking! I haven't decided if I'll be writing another part for this but if I do I will surely PM you 😊