anyone with laptop knowledge?

Posted: 8 years ago

hello ðŸ˜³

im looking to buy an extra laptop but im really confused as I don't have much knowledge in what's good and whats not.

basically i need one for graphic designing, video editing, and all of the heavy graphics work. 

So which comapny is the best one to go with, (excluding apple) .. i love sony but they dont make laptops anymore!

please help

also i like those hype gaming laptops. would those just work as fine?? 

mods- i dont know which other forum to ask this. ur other forums r dead anyways . 
thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is fav. color? Ref. Kareena said she has 2 laptops, one is pink and another is green. ðŸ˜†

^^ Doesn't answer my question. Your sarcasm isn't even funny lol
btw I really need help deciding. and it's urgent
those sales people at best buy don't know shit all . ðŸ˜µ ufff. they are just taught to sell and make commission.  nobody gives honest guidance any more.. 

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Lenovo is awesome... I own two of them one at work one at home... I just love it..
Originally posted by: Shy_

Asus and msi

So there is no harm using gaming laptops for regular use? 
They have better graphics right so that helps

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

So there is no harm using gaming laptops for regular use? 
They have better graphics right so that helps

Nope
No harm
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You should ask this question in the Avatar & Signature and Videomix forums because they're filled with graphic-ers. A&S is particularly active, not sure about VM. I had HP but I only used photoshop for siggies and avis. I do know that one should make sure that the processor is at least i7 to accommodate all the heavy work.
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Lenovo is awesome... I own two of them one at work one at home... I just love it..

Yes , I'm confused between Lenovo and Asus. I've always had a crush on Lenovo..

I currently have a Sony Vaio, and It works like a charm. They stopped making laptops and that's why all this confusion. I need an extra laptop so I don't put all the load on this vaio. I can't afford to lose it

People say Dell are good but I have a really bad experience with Dell. My Dell Ultrabook stopped working within couple months after normal use. Battery died and what not ... Dell is leading the race with their latest laptop,  but I have my trust issues with them now. 

Apple is too delicate for me ðŸ˜†

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Yes , I'm confused between Lenovo and Asus. I've always had a crush on Lenovo..

I currently have a Sony Vaio, and It works like a charm. They stopped making laptops and that's why all this confusion. I need an extra laptop so I don't put all the load on this vaio. I can't afford to lose it

People say Dell are good but I have a really bad experience with Dell. My Dell Ultrabook stopped working within couple months after normal use. Battery died and what not ... Dell is leading the race with their latest laptop,  but I have my trust issues with them now. 

Apple is too delicate for me ðŸ˜†

I have used Sony in the past, loved it.. but now I am in love with Lenovo.. it is really great.. 
Dell is ok for small jobs.. 
Apple is delicate for sure.. but it might be fun to work with Apple laptops... ðŸ˜Š