Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess what Masaba Gupta thinks of Mira Kapoor's style?

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Guess what Masaba Gupta thinks of Mira Kapoor's style?

With Shahid Kapoor's 'baby wife' Mira Kapoor making sensation in Bollywood, we spoke to Masaba Gupta about her fashion statement

Shahid Kapoor has been very close to famous fashion designer Masaba Gupta. As friends, they have always supported and have stood by each other in good and bad times. And now after Shahid's marriage, Mira too have joined their friends' circle. The newly-weds recently attended Masaba's show during Lakm Fashion Week. Too bad they were not the showstoppers of the show but only guests. But would Masaba ever want Shahid-Mira to be showstoppers? "Yes, I think they are both very good looking and fashionable. I mean, look at Shahid, the way he wears his clothes is simply amazing. He is really cool. Mira, of course, is somebody who I love personally because she has a great sense of style. They are my friends and their support means a lot to me in the audience and if ever they can be my showstopper, it would be great," Masaba said.

Mira is yet to make a grand public appearance. How would Masaba like to style her? "Masaba without giving a second thought said, "Mira is someone very classy. She likes to wear classic and basic style. I really don't think she needs a stylist. She has great taste and she is really good with the way she puts herself together," she added.

When asked who she is closer to amongst Shahid and Mira, she said, "I don't want to comment and take sides."

While, it is nice to see their friendship, we really hope we get to see Shahid and Mira walk the ramp for Masaba soon. What do you think Absolute readers?

Go Back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it wouldnt be surprise if darling mira joins movies...good luck