Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan to star in the Hindi remake of Jayam Ravis Thani Oruvan

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Salman Khan to star in the Hindi remake of Jayam Ravi's Thani Oruvan?

The director of Tamil blockbuster reveals that he has plans to remake the film in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada

Jayam Ravi and his director brother Mohan Raja are ecstatic with the kind of earth shattering response from the audience for their film Thani Oruvan. Other than being appreciated by classes and masses, Thani Oruvan has proved to be Jayam Ravi's biggest box office success. 

Now, director Mohan Raja has plans to remake Thani Oruvan in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada, claiming that the film has a pan India appeal. While Ram Charan and Puneeth Rajkumar are being considered for Telugu and Kannada remake respectively, we hear that Salman Khan might be considered for the role in Hindi. Apparently, Dabangg actor was might impressed with Thani Oruvan.

In an interview to a leading daily, Mohan Raja said," Actor Salman Khan's team said that they were impressed with the film. In Telugu too, I am interested in remaking it as I believe that the spirit of this film has to be taken to a national level." Salman has starred in South remakes like Kick, Wanted and Ready in the past. But going by his jam packed schedule it seems unlikely that Salman would agree to star in remake very soon. Will Salman say yes to Thani Oruvan remake?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
TFS

I highly doubt Salman will say YES to this . Firstly I don't want him to do South remakes , Secondly , He already is fully packed with so many Awesome projects . Don't know Whether he will have time to consider this one or not .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago