Mamta

UpDATEdSID,VIDYA&AMjoDI-TATTood on mYmINd

navtour thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
-- hello party people...

-> i havent seen any fan fic in this forum since the day i started visiting, so thats y decided to post one..

this story is made by yours truly with the help of my friends who are also addicted with SID of MAMTA and VIDYa of BAno mein teri dulhan...

hope ull enjoy it!

main characters:

SID- NRI, he is 100 percent INDIAN but was born and raised in PHILIPPINES.. and  now he decided to settle in INDIA>..(personality is same as he is in MAMTA😳)

VIDYA- a very naughty and well educated girl( sounds opposite right hehe) NRI but pure INDIAn... raised in US... a linguist by proffession that               is in INDIA now due to business matters...( from BANO mEIN teri DULHAN)

HARSH- Vidya's current boss

NARRATOR: Vidya herself

CHAPTER 1

"Your pineapple soda, miss. Would you be wanting ice? NRI's visiting Bombay seem to like ice.??

I barely heard him. My focus was on the far corner of Hot Harry's Saloon  and the man whose presence filled that spot.

"Thanks. Um, say, do you know the Strider wannabe in the back? In the hood. Sitting under the poster for JANAM SAMJA KARO. he's staring at us."

The waiter squinted. He seemed puzzled. " Stri-der? i do not know this word. Like stride, yes? a person who walks very fast?"

I smiled. " Im sorry. ive seen LORD OF THE RINGS a few too many times. i forget that not everyone is a film buff. Strider's one of the main characters."

"oh. yes. of course." he smiled. "but i do not think this striding man is staring at me wanting a refill. i think it is you. most understable." his smile grew wider. "striders in movies. i love NRI's. cinema junkies. but we also have much this interest in Bombay. we are home to bollywood. HUM APKE HAIN KAUN was a bollywood film. i have seen it one hundred times. you will visit?"

i nodded. id already jotted that particular site down on my to-do list.

the waiter had pegged it. Cinema junkie. i spent my childhood attending plays on ramayan and mahabarat when i was not taking acting, singing and classical dancing classes in US. mom dreamed that she'd see my name, VIDYA, above a tarp or any billboard along highway. Theater or film-- she didnt really care which.

it seems logical then, given my upbringing, to assume i was currently
soaking up the ambience of this bar in BOMBAY waiting to shoot a film. doubtless one in which i played a starring role. logical?yes! but wrong.

ironically, i was in INDIA this week because many years ago, on the day i turned four, my father found me reciting Rono's speech in Russian to the doorman. my father declared that he had sired a linguist genius, then declared i would earn a living in a career far removed from theater.

i became an interpreter. an occupation that consisted primarily of translating whatever into English and vice versa  for whomevers like my current boss, HARSH, the man sitting opposite me.

"Vidya? what's with cozying up to the waiter? trying to make me jealous?" said HARSH

i frowned, then shoved the bourbon and coke that HARSH had ordered for me back across the table for the third time in less than 20 minutes.

"cozy? discussing movies? mr. HARSH, lets get something straight here. you hired me to translate Hindi to English so that you dont get swindled in the middle of buying some crazy statue. might i remind you that this job does not include extracurricular activites with the interpreter."

"uff.. lighten up VIDYA. were in BOMBAY for an entire week. this transaction shouldnt take more than 30 minutes, after which we can leave this stinking bar and head over to a night club that caters NRI's who believe in clean. now, tomorrow night, and subsequent nights, id prefer spending with you alone."

"forget it. not interested. im here to complete this deal for you,. although i still dont understand why you need a linguist. most folks in India speak English quite well."

--- um.. im leaving the introduction until this point just to give u glimpse of the fanfic... watchout for SID's entry heheπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  actually ive already spotted him in the story... its to u to find out in what part of the HOT HARRY bar he is sitted hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope ull like it...

plz post ur comments if u like it or not..

ill continue this if ull like it or ill stop this if u do not...
hope to see ur COMMENTS SOONπŸ˜†

thats all... kinda sleepy now...

cheers!
nav!
Edited by navtour - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jee_23 thumbnail
hey.... 1st 2 reply... gt8 fsnfic........
ellen4eva thumbnail
yh it was grt, plz continue nav πŸ˜ƒ
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my GOSH!!πŸ˜† u have finally posted it up ya!πŸ‘ wat a great fanfic!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and of cos, i'd love anything with sid and vidya in it!πŸ˜†

pls continue nav darling and oh ya, pple read my sid & vidya FF too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dun mind eh nav? πŸ˜‰

here is the link :

~*Strangers To Love*~

seems that sid and vidya are becoming a popular jodi already!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone who saw my siggie even asked me if they were married in real life!😳😳😳 can u believe how good they must have looked together?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! even in my siggie!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
navtour thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jee_23

hey.... 1st 2 reply... gt8 fsnfic........

ya thanks... πŸ˜†
navtour thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ellen4eva

yh it was grt, plz continue nav πŸ˜ƒ

thanks ellen...  yes ill continue this on sunday...πŸ˜ƒ
navtour thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jigglypuff726

oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my GOSH!!πŸ˜† u have finally posted it up ya!πŸ‘ wat a great fanfic!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and of cos, i'd love anything with sid and vidya in it!πŸ˜†

pls continue nav darling and oh ya, pple read my sid & vidya FF too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dun mind eh nav? πŸ˜‰

here is the link :

~*Strangers To Love*~

seems that sid and vidya are becoming a popular jodi already!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone who saw my siggie even asked me if they were married in real life!😳😳😳 can u believe how good they must have looked together?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! even in my siggie!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thaks leena didi... by the way i also read urs... quite interesting too..

uff how will i compete with ur FANFIC lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope to get some more responses... so that i continue...πŸ˜ƒ
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: navtour

thaks leena didi... by the way i also read urs... quite interesting too..

uff how will i compete with ur FANFIC lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope to get some more responses... so that i continue...πŸ˜ƒ

hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks nav darling!πŸ˜› dun worry! our fanfics are really different, so we can have fair responses and no competition!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ lols! dun worry, i am sure u'll get more responses! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...omgg lovedd ittttttttttttttttttt πŸ‘
spicyhot_me thumbnail
woooo, u rock!!!continue continue, it was totally gr8. πŸ˜ƒ