Whats your opinion about jaywanti shinde? πŸ₯±
muze toh wo cop nhi lagti.jus An extra. 
Ita bada team ban gayi hai ke sena lag rhi.πŸ˜’
My friend who met tanya tell she behaves as if big to Trio.πŸ€”
pure tv window pe wo hi fit ho jati hai. πŸ˜†
baki team ko kuch importance hai kya nhi?🀒
Edited by IAmStar3 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
There's no need for another cop in the team. We have Purvi and Shreya. Her characterization as lady Daya lifting cars etc was OTT. They have toned it down now, but still her dialogue delivery etc is not upto mark..Ab kya bataaon...πŸ˜’
Really the team has become very big.
Jaywanti is xtra. I think Vansh, Ishita, Divya r xtra too.
Even sometimes i feel that there is no need of Nikhil.
Trio, Sachin, Freddy, Purvi, Shreya r enough.
I used to love the small team consists of Trio, Freddy, Vivek & Tasha a lott...miss Vivek Tasha.
She is not at all required in the show... She doesnt seem to fit the role of a CID cop at all!! Purvi and Shreya look so great, elegant and strong but Jaywanti appears mannish...
I agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ...Jaywanti doesn't fit for the role. Purvi Shreya are much much better than her.
Also her dialogue delivery doesn't come naturally...Aysa lagta hai dialogue yaad kiya hai πŸ₯±
Being lady daya...we don't need oneπŸ˜†...Male Daya is enoughπŸ˜‰
Agree that there is no need of her. Actually even when Sachin was introduced we opposed him in Orkut community . πŸ˜† Current team should be Trio with Freddy , Purvi , Shreya & may be Pankaj if u want comedy. My all time fav. team will always be very first team of CID when Abhi introduced. Trio , Freddy , Sudhakar & Aasha .
As per character goes, Jaywanthi character was unnecessarily hyped, complete OTT as male Daya and FW thought this character means woman power  . CID looks good without this character and without real extra screen space for this character.

As per actress, I think she still needs to improve her skills alot
CID needed a Female muscleman always. She fits perfect in the spot.