and sikha the winner siggy is also awesome

and i apology 
i really didnt checked the size before sending
I am Really Sorry😔

it was not intentionally

But now i will take care of it😃

Once again congrats to the winners

I already guessed that it was your banner, 😳 by the effects lol
Baby it was super awesome and you're lucky that it atleast reached the top 4 despite of not matching the criteria :)

cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rishaal

I already guessed that it was your banner, 😳 by the effects lol
Baby it was super awesome and you're lucky that it atleast reached the top 4 despite of not matching the criteria :)

oh so u are good in guessing than me😆
thank u
and yeah i am happy 😃

se.ya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the winner and the runner-up :)👏

@Sandhya: Dear, you're amazing yaar😃

-SeyaCandyfloss
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing winning Mallu & Sandhya.. 👏

All 4 entries were superb..

The prizes are eyecandy.. ❤️
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats to winners.  Great job! 👏 ⭐️

Thanks for addressing the issue of guidelines/rules for I see it as a problem across all IF creative contests.  I'm not normally outspoken but this issue had bothered me a lot.  On some instances, the winners didn't adhere to the requirements of the contest whether it's lacking the mandatory characters or had wrong dimension.  I think that is unfair.  In this contest, the voters are more aware of the requirements and wanted "fair WINNERS".   I think it would be helpful if the voters know the requirements before voting.  My suggestion is to put the rules/guidelines on voting rounds. Request that voters look for the correct theme, dimension, mandatory characters etc.  Hopefully, that would help somewhat.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou all for lovely wishes🤗thanks again to everyone for making me win this contest🤗
@mods: I also have an issue,  I asked before sending my entries in the main thread of the contest that whether we can use flag or the pictures of political leaders who contributed to the freedom movement,to that I got no answer but for using flag I got the answer"it can be avoided' which means it is not allowed or I could be wrong because I saw an entry it was beautiful no doubt but had the flag in it, kinda confusing, maybe the guidelines or rules were changed at the last moment and I missed it, I had a picture of the flag and I had thought to use it but after getting the clarification I avoided it.

please mods don't get me wrong😊

Mallu
Edited by -LetItGo- - 8 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Congrats to winners.  Great job! 👏 ⭐️

Thanks for addressing the issue of guidelines/rules for I see it as a problem across all IF creative contests.  I'm not normally outspoken but this issue had bothered me a lot.  On some instances, the winners didn't adhere to the requirements of the contest whether it's lacking the mandatory characters or had wrong dimension.  I think that is unfair.  In this contest, the voters are more aware of the requirements and wanted "fair WINNERS".   I think it would be helpful if the voters know the requirements before voting.  My suggestion is to put the rules/guidelines on voting rounds. Request that voters look for the correct theme, dimension, mandatory characters etc.  Hopefully, that would help somewhat.

This is not an issue, we have always insited & said everytime that please go through the Rules & Regulations mentioned before participating in the contest. All the members who vote are the ones who do check the contest post when it is posted. We can't keep on repeating the same set of Rules. This is the reason why members DON'T vote for the entries that do not match the criteria for the contest. Else they too would have overlooked that particular credential while voting. The voting pattern itself proves that all are aware of the RULES & GUIDELINES for a particular contest. Hope this helps. Thanks😳
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -LetItGo-

thankyou all for lovely wishes🤗thanks again to everyone for making me win this contest🤗

@mods: I also have an issue,  I asked before sending my entries in the main thread of the contest that whether we can use flag or the pictures of political leaders who contributed to the freedom movement,to that I got no answer but for using flag I got the answer"it can be avoided' which means it is not allowed or I could be wrong because I saw an entry it was beautiful no doubt but had the flag in it, kinda confusing, maybe the guidelines or rules were changed at the last moment and I missed it, I had a picture of the flag and I had thought to use it but after getting the clarification I avoided it.

please mods don't get me wrong😊

Mallu

you are absulutely correct Mallu. WE did say that because technically using a 'flag' created mess sometimes. WE guided you to the right way so that if in case the DT decides to disqualify the entry just for the sake of that FLAG. Evn we had noticed tht flag entry, but we did not exclude that entry and left it for the members to decide. Similarly we had issues with the size, you would hv been in tht same case of using a Flag in your entry. Always try & follow the guidelines the contest says and not go by what others decide to include. Thanks :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .StarryPhoenix

you are absulutely correct Mallu. WE did say that because technically using a 'flag' created mess sometimes. WE guided you to the right way so that if in case the DT decides to disqualify the entry just for the sake of that FLAG. Evn we had noticed tht flag entry, but we did not exclude that entry and left it for the members to decide. Similarly we had issues with the size, you would hv been in tht same case of using a Flag in your entry. Always try & follow the guidelines the contest says and not go by what others decide to include. Thanks :)

Thankyou shikha😳
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations both of you 👏
Loved the winner &runnerup gift siggy 👍🏼