Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 95

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
He kissed her... as the boys stormed in... pushhing them both against the sink, he gathered II protectively as he held his twin terrors down.

So sweet. His reaction is the same even after having three. 
Sahana is fatter than Lasya... Tongue Tongue
Chubby cheeks... Embarrassed
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

He kissed her... as the boys stormed in... pushhing them both against the sink, he gathered II protectively as he held his twin terrors down.

I have read those last lines for the nth time no had the same reaction the. Attraction n love n care is all same
Athim has Type 2 now, so he cant eat sweets so Akka and I overload him with salty stuff so he can get BP" II laughedROFL
I remember another future glimpse not too long ago it wasn't a full fledged update but the glimpses she used to give where II comes to know of sahana's arrival the 4th one where she was nauseous n she thought it's cz of some Mexican food that she tried n with these storming kids she actually forgot dat she was late for her cycle n the dr baig confirmed that pregnancy LOLEdited by KjoinlovewithKP - 6 years ago
Good luck on your new job Nisha!!
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Embarrassed Embarrassed