Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys  do you know if the main index has been updated. The last I saw was till 45 I think? 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So beautifully it sums up how MM treasures II...the Iyer perception of II or what her position as R&B's wife is very different from the way The Bhallas and Batras have accepted her...it is like an insider vs outsider's view...what she means to the Dude and Dad...why they are persistent in bending backwards and conceding to all conditions of Iyers to only let them have II in their lives...The Patriarch says to the Iyers once before the wedding SHE BELONGS TO MY SON   they are soulmates which Sam , Tan  Vandhu and the Patriarch  are able to perceive...something which H&H themselves dont understand
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
same pinch kalpana!!!
the difference is that u r in a boxing ring n i m in a marathon...
๐Ÿ˜ญ
hav a nice day...
sri...i love ur poems n it unknowingly became a habit to quote my fav lines...๐Ÿ˜Š
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

u people r so talented     ... U know I m not able to write a decent review of chapters also ! U all r just amazing it feels.
I hav again started reading sosy from first and every time I discover some or the other new thing in each
Chapter! It feels I'm reading for the first time ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey sonal!! The truth is that you find so many inspirations here that you just move with the flow
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

So beautifully it sums up how MM treasures II...the Iyer perception of II or what her position as R&B's wife is very different from the way The Bhallas and Batras have accepted her...it is like an insider vs outsider's view...what she means to the Dude and Dad...why they are persistent in bending backwards and conceding to all conditions of Iyers to only let them have II in their lives...The Patriarch says to the Iyers once before the wedding <font color="#0000FF">SHE BELONGS TO MY SON they are soulmates which Sam , Tan Vandhu and the Patriarch are able to perceive...something which H&H themselves dont understand</font>

I have always felt that to be the beauty of this tale that the leads do not realise how perfect they are for each other, attired with the hard shell of ego, attraction, possession, jealousy but the reality is that they complete each other she for his loneliness and he for her childishness
Errantnomad thumbnail
Noufi, yes , same pinch ๐Ÿ˜† . Take care of yourself
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

Hey sonal!! The truth is that you find so many inspirations here that you just move with the flow

But still I beleive giving words to imagination is one of the toughest thing I hats pf to Nisha and u all to hav ability to do that
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Hey guys do you know if the main index has been updated. The last I saw was till 45 I think?

Yep it is updated but you need to scroll down the page for the threads 46-49
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
dristi64 thumbnail
Nisha nahin aayi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I asked her to write SOSY for a living. Meri koi nahi sunta. Ab bichari KO travel bhi karna padh raha hai extra. ๐Ÿ˜’

I'm sure she rocked her first day! Hope she's here soon.

KALPANA, NOUF

take care ppl. My flu lasted over 2 weeks

SR, PUTTI

๐Ÿค—

Saw some promo of Pink Panther yesterday. Thought of our resident Clouseau. Hopefully you are solving your cases well๐Ÿ˜‰