Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jairathore

No, the White House is in USAπŸ˜†
Good one😊
Good morning all, any updates after rhythms or it has been all Blues since? 
OK another one 
  • What is the reason that it is considered illegal to bury a man living in North America in South America?

• Posted: 8 years ago
    Originally posted by taramira

None after that...
    Ok sorry took it to real and answer that way
    Originally posted by taramira

no update after that!😊
    gud mrng...
    Vikas, pretty, anoos, sonal, Sri, ishruhi(don't know ur name dear),
    You all are so nice. The world is full of cruel people, but it is also full of kind hearted people like you. I guess human nature is is only see the bad part.

I know you all that the three years is not that long. But what the heart wants, it wants and mine wants it now. Being childish here.
    What hurts is this: my co-worker tells me that she is scared of telling me something. I told her to be frank and spit it out. She started crying. I was like what is wrong? Did I say something wrong? She said no but I am pregnant and I am not sure how will you take that. I was like just because I can't conceive, I won't be happy for you?? And that's what she thought that I would be so drowned in my sorrows that I will not be happy for her. And mind you I have never given her any reason to. I have loved her children to pieces. This was 8 months ago. Her due date is sept 17th

I am not in India but I feel like it is the same everywhere. Like women who can't conceive are a taboo and a talk of the town. Such a shame. Just because I am not gonna sit down and explain everybody the medical reason behind my inability.
    On the flip side, I have also found lovely people like you all, who belives and prays just like my mum does. Mum will be like what's the hurry beta? You are still too young. I would be like mum I just turned 30 last month and that's mot young. I guess for all of the mothers out there their children will always remain children. I love you all. All the warm hugs reciprocated and warm hugs to you all
    Enjoy an extra day off my USwasioEdited by monalisa123 - 8 years ago
    Originally posted by monalisa123

Vikas, pretty, anoos, sonal, Sri, ishruhi(don't know ur name dear),
    You all are so nice. The world is full of cruel people, but it is also full of kind hearted people like you. I guess human nature is is only see the bad part.

I know you all that the three years is not that long. But what the heart wants, it wants and mine wants it now. Being childish here.
    What hurts is this: my co-worker tells me that she is scared of telling me something. I told her to be frank and spit it out. She started crying. I was like what is wrong? Did I say something wrong? She said no but I am pregnant and I am not sure how will you take that. I was like just because I can't conceive, I won't be happy for you?? And that's what she thought that I would be so drowned in my sorrows that I will not be happy for her. And mind you I have never given her any reason to. I have loved her children to pieces. This was 8 months ago. Her due date is sept 17th

I am not in India but I feel like it is the same everywhere. Like women who can't conceive are a taboo and a talk of the town. Such a shame. Just because I am not gonna sit down and explain everybody the medical reason behind my inability.
    On the flip side, I have also found lovely people like you all, who belives and prays just like my mum does. Mum will be like what's the hurry beta? You are still too young. I would be like mum I just turned 30 last month and that's mot young. I guess for all of the mothers out there their children will always remain children. I love you all. All the warm hugs reciprocated and warm hugs to you all
    Enjoy an extra day off my USwasio
    πŸ€—
    Nouf ...are you on night duty?
    Originally posted by putti77

Nisha is not online?
    Reached home ...Putti?