Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 21

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
i m just overwhelmed!!!!is this really the feeling of a new mother!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by taramira

Mama wants ice cream...the way he said it turned my heart upside down. II and Rb - mama and Papa! Shucks really? OMG, what? Sigh!

Yes Shru..
He started making the connection with baby when it is still in her womb...
So we can understand why Nivi is so attached to him in future...

Along with the couple Ranjan is also going have great journey till the delivery...
Oh! What a beauty these are! I read Swish and my heart somersaulted and did a swish whoosh and thud! Read this one and I am overwhelmed and turning into a puddle.

R&B is already talking to the heartbeat. Smile How cute.

Wonder how Sree would have made II a mama if he had married her, given that she was so not wanting to have babies. R&B is a darling, quietly paved a way to II's heart and soul and womb.

Am gonna get myself an ice cream too to celebrate mama.
The last time she bought ice cream, she wanted to pay for it no? Now she is asking him to buy. Smile

Nisha congratualtions on 50!! Vikas, Namu, Nouf, Pritee,jai,Sri,Putti, Jyo and everyone else lovely work people Clap
We could not have thought of a better way to celebrate.Embarrassed

Nausea, swish and heartbeat; II may not be appa's girl for long. She thinks of her amma first nowSmile

And RnB ask's the MOST relevant question, wipes her forehead wordlessly and talks to the heartbeat!! 

I can hear all the single aunt's screaming with glee Big smile 
ROCK ON nisha!Cool

Just got to the thread and it been one BIG gulp. Has left me breathless.Big smile
Nish is online
Do we get one more ?
Originally posted by blue5sky

Nisha congratualtions on 50!! Vikas, Namu, Nouf, Pritee,jai,Sri,Putti, Jyo and everyone else lovely work peopleClap
We could not have thought of a better way to celebrate.Embarrassed

Nausea, swish and heartbeat; II may not be appa's girl for long. She thinks of her amma first nowSmile

And RnB ask's the MOST relevant question, wipes her forehead wordlessly and talks to the heartbeat!!

I can hear all the single aunt's screaming with glee Big smile
ROCK ON nisha!Cool

Big smile