Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Short OS: My Only Sunshine

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello all. This is a short OS I have written for Jen's birthday. I planned something but it came out in a completely different manner😕. Somehow I don't feel very satisfied😕

Hope you all like it. Specially you Jen.

The banner for this was made by Nisha. Thank you dear🤗. It is lovely👍🏼

Please click on this link to listen to the song: You are my sunshine.

Short OS: My Only Sunshine

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

Ajay looked at her scolding Shreya Bhabhi and sighed. He didn't know whether he must be happy that she was back or sad that she had changed. Everything had changed since this beautiful girl entered into his life. Now he was no longer the same. He used to be the guy who always liked to plan things before the day began and walk according to his plans. Now, everyday something unexpected happened and most of his plans never succeeded. But he had to admit to himself that he did feel happier than before. He sighed a little as he remembered that this happiness was going to last only for six months. For somewhere in between their hatred, fights and teases, he had fallen for her. And he had fallen hard.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping

I dreamt I held you in my arms

When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

So I hung my head, and I cried

He had realized his love for her the day she had handed him the divorce papers. That night he had come home and fell on his bed feeling all his energy drained out. And a few minutes later, she had come and slowly caressed his face forehead all the worried lines from there. She had then sat beside him and made him lie on her lap. Feeling himself in the seventh heaven of delight, he had put his arms around her waist and wept all his worries.

"Promise me, you won't leave me. Please."

"Why must I?"

"Because I can't live without you"

"But you already are"

Ajay was confused by her answer and quickly opened eyes to find himself all alone in his room. She was not there. She had been a dream. He had known then that sleeping without her by him was impossible for he loved her.

I'll always love you and make you happy

If you will only say the same

But if you leave me to love another,

You'll regret it all one day

He looked at her now busily arranging her clothes in their room and wished he could see this sight every day. Seeing him looking at her, she left and he felt sad again. He knew that when Ajju comes she will have to go away from him. Maybe they'll marry and maybe Ajju will get everything he could only get in his dreams. Feeling extremely sad he opened his laptop trying to work and he was surprised to see her inbox open. She would have forgotten to close it' he thought. Just as he was about to close it a new mail popped up. It was from Ajju. He knew he had to close it and it was not correct to read her mails, but curiosity got the better of him and he opened the mail. The mail contained only 3 lines.

Sorry Sanjana.

I have fallen in love with someone else.

Please try to forget me and try to move on.

Ajay felt as if an electric jolt ran through his body. All of a sudden he felt like jumping up and down and screaming out loud. But he didn't. Instead, he ran around the house searching for her.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

She was standing in the terrace looking at the sun setting behind the beautiful Taj Mahal. He ran towards her and pulled her into a hug. She pushed him back.

"Excuse me, Mr. Pethewala, what do you think you are doing?"

"Hugging you, what else?"

"Don't be silly. What is the matter with you?"

"I have fallen in love with you."

"Huh?"

He pulled her close to him and held her arms.

"Mrs. Sanjana Pethewala, I, Ajay Pethewala, your legally wedded husband hereby declare that I have fallen in love with you and living without you will be living without sunshine every day. You are the only one who can make me happy. You may not know how much I love you, right now, but perhaps one day I can make you understand. You won't take my sunshine away. Will you?"

Sanjana smiled. Finally her dreams where coming true. With tears in her eyes and joy in her heart she said,

"I won't."

Edited by ...Tiana... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so cuteee...u write very beautifully. It always brings a smile on my face whenever I read your os. AjNa look very cute together but in ur writings the way u potray them u make them just perfect.thank u for this and plz write more and more stories on AjNa
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Nice one Tiana...Loved it waiting for AjNa reunion but I know It gonna.take a longgg tym ok Now I want I want something from You...u asked me to make the edits I made it So I expect a return gift now...I want an TS on AjNa plsss...and It shud not b based on their Separation or their reunion or on the current track..It shud b just a AjNa story where i can atleast imagine dem as a normal couple...wid no pinch of politics and Hatred only Love and AjNa well u can include fights too but d smaller ones...Edited by moonlitnisha - 8 years ago
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just wish something like this happens in the showw!! Its so damn cutee
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was lovely Tiana. Love it and waiting for the next one!😉
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful os. The first word that escaped my lips after reading it was Awww. It was seriously so cute. Please write more and more os on AjNa.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tiana. What a lovely OS. ans such a wonderful birthday present. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the part where Ajay realized he loved her the day the divorce papers were served... i love love love it... excellent writing... and the song... thank you darling..
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awee tiana wat a nice os do write more
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww it was so beautiful 
I can't stop smiling
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pratyay

so cuteee...u write very beautifully. It always brings a smile on my face whenever I read your os. AjNa look very cute together but in ur writings the way u potray them u make them just perfect.thank u for this and plz write more and more stories on AjNa

Aww... Thanks for such a lovely comment😳