•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

AJAY'S OUTBURST

Ajay's life has become hell in the past few days. Bhushan leaves no chance to blame him. Bhushan keeps on saying, "Ajay teri galti ki sazaa hum sab bugat rahe hai. Kash tu hamari bhai hota hi nahi."

Amar bhaiyya makes him feel even more guilty by saying "Ajay mama mami ne hume apne sage bachho se zyaada pyaar kiya. Aur tune unko ye diya hai return mein. Tune mera sar sharam se jhukha diya"

"Tumne mujhe characterless kaha na. Ab dekho besharmi ki hadh mein dikhathi hu tumhe," Sanjana taunts him everyday.

Ajay recollected all these words. There were no tears in his eyes. There was only disgust and hatred towards life and even himself. The pain has gone way beyond limits to bear. The waiter said "Sir, time to close the bar."

Ajay asked in a pleading tone "Just one more please"

The waiter replied "No sir, sorry drinks are closed"

Ajay smiled and spoke "Atleast tum tho thodha reham karlo mujhpar"

The waiter felt bad at Ajay's condition but he couldn't break the rules. He spoke again "Sorry sir"

Ajay tried to stand up but he was so heavily drunk that he couldn't balance himself. The waiter helped him and assisted him till the car.

Sanjana was staring at the clock. It was 11p.m. Ajay is not back home. She couldn't get sleep. Though she returned home just to unite the family and not for Ajay, she is still worried.

She tossed to the other side of the bed and tried to get some sleep. Suddenly she heard a noise...it was coming from the hall. By the time she reached the hall, everyone in the family was present there. She was shocked to see the sight in front of her.It was Ajay and he was completely drunk. A broken vase was lying on the floor and his hand was bleeding. He was not even able to stand properly.

Bhushan bhaiyya as usual bursted " Ajayy tu ne tan le na hame pareshaan karne ki. Arey thodha tho rihaaz kiya ho tha hamare usoolon ka"

Amar added " Rehne de Bhushan. Isse baat karne ka koi phaiyda nahi. Aaj isne besharmi ki hadh par kardi"

Ajay laughed sarcastically and said  "Ha, hu mein nalaayak,hu mein besharam, hamesha meine sirf galtiyaan hi ki hu"

Nani came to Ajay and holded him saying "Ajay ye kya halat banaya hai tu ne apna beta...yeh mera Ajay nahi ho sakhta" trying to control her tears.

Ajay replied " yeh aapi ka Ajay hai. Aur meri ye halat in sab ne ki hai" pointing his finger towards every  family member and finally towards Sanjana and he stopped.

He went to her and said "Ab khush ho.  Tumhari insult karne ke liye yeh sazaa kaafi hai" pointing finger at his condition. Sanjana was speechless. She could see the pain in his eyes.

Ajay started saying

"Mantha hu meine bohot badi galti ki hai. Mujhe tumse uss tarah baat nahi karni chahiye. Aur uske liye jitney baar maafi maangu phir bhi kam hai.

Lekin ek sawaal hai...Tumne pehle Ajju se pyaar kiya. Mujhse shaadi karni padi. Aur shaadi ke baat tumhe ehsaas hua ki pyaar ka asli matlab kya hai..aur mujhse pyaar ho gaya. Ajju ko call karke bataana chahthi thi ki kitna badal gaya yaha sab kuch aur tum usse nahi mujhse pyaar karti ho...bohot acha hai..he claps.

Lekin ek baar bhi socha hai tumne ki agar uske taraf se tumhare liye jo pyaar hai who sincere hai tho uss par kya beetegi. Ek bar uski jagah khud ko rakh kar dekho. Jis ladki se woh bohot pyaar karta hai, jiske saath apni zindagi bitaana chahtha hai woh ab kisi aur se pyaar karti hai aur woh koi aur nahi uska best friend hai. Woh kya sochega yahi na jis dost par itna bharosa karke meine apna pyaar ki zimmedari di aur usne mere pyaar ko apna bana liya. Woh is sawal ki nigaah se meri taraf dekhega toh kya bolunga meine...tumne ye sab kuch nahi socha bas keh diya Sanjana Ajju ke liye nahi rukegi. Lekin mein aisa nahi kar sakhta. He turned towards Bhushan

Bhushan bhaiyya  "bohot hurt kiya hai na aap sab ko. Bohot jhoot bhi bole. Mein tho layak hi nahi hu is ghar ke beta hone ka...Ek bar boliye bhaiyya aapki aur shreya bhabhi ki love marriage hua hai na. toh itna tho mujhe pata hoga ki agar mein kisi ladki se pyaar kartha hu tho aap mana nahi karenge. Phir kyu meine Sanjana se chupke se shaadi kar li ek bar bhi socha hai apne Kya majboori rahi hogi Ajay ki...Nahi aap tho bas shuru ho gaye "Ajay ye...ajay wo". Meine sab kuch saha chup chap. Aur kya kaha apne Shaadi koi majak hai kya..tu uski importance nahi samajthe...Arey samajtha hu issiliye itna sab kuch saha lekin iska saath nahi choda...pointing towards Sanjana. Meine uss 6 months ki shaadi ko bhi itne imaandari se nibhaane ki khoshish ki hai jitna ek asli shaadi ko nibhaatha.shaadi chodo, aap se ,mama, mami se, Ajju se sab se vafadari nibhane ki khoshish ki hai...Tears started falling from his eyes. Even Bhushan got moved.

Sanjana couldn't see him anymore like this. She started walking away. Ajay holded her hand and stopped her. She didn't look at him.

He spoke again removing his grip on her hand "oops sorry tumhe chune ka hakh bhi nahi hai na mujhe.sorry lekin meri baat puri nahi huyi. Tumhe mere chuppi se bohot dhar lagtha hai tho aaj suno

Bohot dard diya hai na meine tumhe. Tumhare pyaar ki kadar nahi ki. Lekin woh dard jaanti ho jaha tumhe apne haaton se apne hi pyaar ka gala ghotna pade. Jisse is duniya mein sab se zyaada pyaar karthe ho usse ye kehna ki mein tumse nafrat kartha hu...Nahi tumhe uska andaaza bhi nahi hai. Mein jaanta hu uss dard ko. Har pal bardaash kiya hai meine. Arey tumse zyaada mujhe takleef huyi thi tumhe hurt karthe hue.

Tum jaanna chahthi thi na kya jagah hai tumhari meri zindagi mein...pata hai jab mein chaar saal ka tha tab meri maa chali gayi. Unko meine sirf tasveero mein dekha hai aur nani,mama,mami aur amar bhaiyya ki baaton se jaana hai. Lekin aaj jab bhi unka tasveer dekhta hu tho usme tumhara chehra nazar aatha hai...woh jagah hai tumhari" Sanjana lifted her head hearing these words. A tear escaped from her eye.

Jis ladki ko meine apne dil mein apni maa ki jagah di hai usse characterless kehne ke liye mujhe kitni takleef hui hogi...lekin meine kaha jaante ho kyun...

He paused and spoke

"apne mamaji ko diya waada nibhane ke liye.Amar bhaiyya ki diye huyi seekh par chalne ke liye"

He smiled.

"Mamaji ka vishwaas na thodne ke liye, apne dost ko diya waada nibhane ke liye aur tumhe takleef na dene ke liye paata hai meri kitni raaton ki neend ud gayi. Sab ko sirf khushi dena chahtha tha aur mujhe kya mila sabki narazgi,taane aur nafrat "he spoke looking at everyone.

Sach kaha aap sab ne mujhe sazaa milni hi chahiye...Mein hu ussi ke layak. Lekin ek baat bolun..ab mujhe koi pharak nahi padtha kisi bhi dard se...kyunki meine na dard mein ph.d kar li. Ab tho ehsaas bhi nahi hota. Jo karna hai karo" saying this he left from there.

First time the family members understood what Ajay has gone through and how much wrong they were about him. They all got teary-eyed. Sanjana also understood that she only thought from her point of view and never tried to understand ajay's position.

I was feeling bad for Ajay...so wrote this OS. I didn't do the proof reading...bear with the mistakes..I am not justifying his behaviour towards Sanjana but just wanted to show how helpless he is and what he is going through. And that he doesn't deserve punishment.

I wish even the cvs show the story from both the povs! Beautifully written!
Nice๐Ÿ˜ณ
Even i want to see what is going on in Ajay's mind. I don't know why the cvs completely forgot to show his POV๐Ÿ˜•

But I am glad you thought of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love love the concept of a drunk Ajay telling his pain. Even I feel he is under compulsion. Though I can't forgive him for saying those awful things, I understand he is in pain. I wish the cvs explore it.

Thank you for writing this๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Really nice os. Yes I have always said that Ajay in between his family and his best friend. He is going through a lot. Thank you so much for this and I hope we are able to get to see his turmoil in the show it self. ๐Ÿ‘
Awesomeness. I really don't have any words to express my appreciation for this marvellous piece of work. The way you explained ajay's pain in his own words is flawless. It got me tearyeyed.
TAKE A BOW...
Gosh. 

This was so moving.

You had me crying. I love Ajay so much and imagining him saying those things, made me so emotional. 

Lovely OS. 

Keep up the good work :)
Awesum OS Thanx for writing this...Hope The Cvs Show Ajay's POV too...and Yeh I felt bad for Ajay too...U wrote beautifully

Reading hindi is not my piece of cake, but i did. 
Good OS. 

I too believe that the one who is suffering the most is Ajay. 
He loves her but can't say it because she is his friend's amanat. 
He wants but can't because in this way he will hurt his mama and family
Poor Ajey. Such a massy and complicated situation for him