Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

THBST written update 03/09/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Mamiji removing all her ornaments and sits in tears. Vinati comes to nani and says Mamiji hasn't ate anything not even taking water... If it's going on like this.. It will affect her health ...please do something. Dadi says i know everything . What u think I didn't try..??i don't know how to make her understand. Shreya says bhushan i think you should talk to papa ji. Mishri just came back home. Do you want mummy to take care of herself along with mishri. He says mummy will be okay in a few days. she says you know her better than me...she wont . Bhushan comes to mamaji and says please don't test mummy . Papa I beg you don't do this. I'm also against this. Everyone comes there.We both know that our relation has never been like you had with amar. This is why i am so close to mummy and i feel for her. Ajay says there is nothing more important than Mamiji for us. Amar says we dont need anything. If she is happy this way then we will leave this house. Ajay says yes. I promise you ,will never go against you. please listen to her.

Mamaji says if elaichi wants it, we will divide. But not only the property the people as well.i will live with amaar ajay and avni and elaichi will live with her children... Same family under same roof will live as two. I will ask lawyer for paper work but hearts are divided from today. He leaves.
Shreya comes to Mamiji and says mummy you haven't eat anything please eat something.
Ajay goes to talk to bhushan but amar stops him. They stand on the other side. Bhushan is standing in middle. Mamiji goes to her room. All leaves..Nani is in tears.

Mamaji comes to his room.mamiji is sitting on the other bed, Avni takes her clothes from Mishri's room. Avni and ayush shifts to ajay's room. Ajay hugs avni. She is crying..
Samar slips. Mamiji comes to help but stops. Vinati picks him up. Vinati cries. Nani comes to her and hugs her. She says i know what you are going through.

Shreya comes to avni and says so many plates? You people eat first then we will eat. Bhushan comes and says shreya serve my food.avni says bhabi said you will eat later. Ajay says we can eat together. Bhushan you are right but if you people sit here mummy wont eat. Lights off.Bhushan calls utpal take out the torch and see what happened. Mishri brings the candle.

Some men enter the house with some luggage. Mishri says bhaiya someone is here. Everyone comes there. Nani says who is it? Ajay says who are you people? The man says don't say a word. We answer our boss only. and our boss must be coming. Kirlok says who is your boss? Utpal says someone took out the fuse. The men says our boss is here. A woman enters the house. Its sanjana. She is wearing a modern dress. she is back with a dhamakedar performance hawa hawaiii '. She shoves Shreya as well. Ajay says sanjana what is all this? she says you didn't even clap for me. I am going to my room to rest. He says you dont have a room here. She says i have equal right in this house. You forcefully throw me out of this house. You can't deprive me off my rights. I am still your wife and daughter in law also..No one can kick me out of here. So I will live here from now and i am going to sleep. Ajay says after signing divorce papers you have no relation with us. she says bring those papers first. He says I will give you .. She says im not gonna sign on any papers.He says i will take you to the court. She says no need,i have brought court here with me. wait. she says come in. A woman enters the house with her papa. she says surprise. I thought i wont need to call them.Shreya says you know what's your problem is? When you speak your dont listen to anyone. You cant blackmail us. You came here again when we kicked you out. Sanjana holds her hand and starts slapping her own face. She makes shreya torture her. Sanjanas papa took pictures. sanjana says is this enough papa? Got the photographs???nice photography. She says to shreya look you are torturing me in these pictures.Shreya says delete them. Orelse... Sanjana says what will you do? Will Call police? Ok call police..I have some info to give you. According to Section 498A you and all this family will be in jail .sanjana asks I'm right na?? Lawyer says yes three years of jail and fine... Sanjana sings bijli giraane main hun ayi

Precap-Sanjana says it will be headline, Sajana pethewala being attacked. Who will be arrested first? Mama mamiji and then ajay. So my dear inlaws if you love your life don't dare to argue with me. . .

Sorry for the mistakes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update MehakšŸ¤—
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the best thing to happen. Shreya was becoming intolerable and needs to get it back ten fold. Maim ji turned out to be so shallow to be influenced by Shreya. But most of all the fun will begin when Shrey's mum gets caught out and punished.