Gulmohar Grand

Gulmoar grandto shut abruptly

heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys !!! How is this possible its an article in if      

Our show is shutting abruptly !!! Why !!!!?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
This was bound to happen. SP is just not known for the different finite series that it promotes like crazy and then forgets once the show starts airing. They have a track record of doing so, so I'm not surprised that this suddenly happened. At least this time we got the news before the show ended.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Hope these close all ends of the story properly in Gulmohar Grand in upcoming 2 episodes!
Tfs! :)
heartbroken1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CT_Shreya

This was bound to happen. SP is just not known for the different finite series that it promotes like crazy and then forgets once the show starts airing. They have a track record of doing so, so I'm not surprised that this suddenly happened. At least this time we got the news before the show ended.

how bad is this channel 😡, how cna they end such a wonderful show like gg ??????!!!!!

just ebcuasde this is not a saas bahu !!!?? oh!!🤢🤢
heartbroken1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Hope these close all ends of the story properly in Gulmohar Grand in upcoming 2 episodes!
Tfs! :)

yes now thats what im hoping , not to leave all ends open , but close thme wisely ,

they did the same with airlines , i loved htat show but they shut it down 😭😭😭
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was bound to happen, its so obvious i stopped following it long back and I even posted a topic on it. it came true, they kiled it...
heartbroken1 thumbnail
but how !!!!!

this is not fair!!!!!!

its afinite serires , so they could at least give it a chance to finish properly 
Minionite thumbnail
^ For SP everything is about TRP and their dailies.

The only finite series that has run its course is Everest and that too because it was pre-shot. Private Investigator, Airlines, Ek Hasina Thi, and so many others have met a premature end because SP was not promoting them, they weren't getting the high TRPs that SP wanted, and SP claimed that they needed something new.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new show they are working on about government bureaucracy will start with the idea of 26 episodes and stop after 15 or 20.
Har_cutedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heartbroken1

how bad is this channel 😡, how cna they end such a wonderful show like gg ??????!!!!!

just ebcuasde this is not a saas bahu !!!?? oh!!🤢🤢

Nooo 🤢 why why why!! 😭 i loved the show! It was so good. Not like other saas bahu.. Oh god. And what about the Love story of Neil n Annie 😭
We are left waiting for it only 😭 Very very Bad 😡
heartbroken1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CT_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^ For SP everything is about TRP and their dailies.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The only finite series that has run its course is Everest and that too because it was pre-shot. Private Investigator, Airlines, Ek Hasina Thi, and so many others have met a premature end because SP was not promoting them, they weren't getting the high TRPs that SP wanted, and SP claimed that they needed something new.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wouldn't be surprised if the new show they are working on about government bureaucracy will start with the idea of 26 episodes and stop after 15 or 20.</font>

What   ðŸ˜¡ ?

Have they lost it ?

😭

Niw they r wanting to run dailies 7 days a week !!!