Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😊
Love to hear views of mature new members of the forum πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Buffie

Over the last week,I've been called Immature many a times..."You are just 18",the most convinient lineπŸ˜†

But,I've seen older people conduct themselves in such reprehensible manner,that It amuses me,that how people assume that maturity comes with AgeπŸ˜•

True,as One confronts more anf more of predicaments and turmoils,one learns something from them...

But at the same time,they are so many grown ups,who have the mental growth and maturity of a 6 year old(With all due respect to 6 year oldsπŸ˜‰)....

So does maturity necessarily come with age??...Does being married or having kids make one more mature than someone who is very young??

My second question is about the escpist tendency....how would you define the "escapist tendency"....Because some people blame others for their mistakes,and when they are totally zapped too,they resort to ensuing the blame game......Isnt this a connotation of escapism

Would like to know others' views

yeah yeah ladko main dadhi  mucche aur ladkiyon mein kya kya aane lagta hai - usko adolescence kahatey hai shayad....πŸ˜†