Fan Fictions

SS: Make Me Yours|Sneak Peek of Part 6|12/1

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I shall not do a lot of bakbak. I will just say that I am writing this SS on the demand of Vani. I really hope that she and you all like this.

Thanks a lot for your love and support,
Yagya

INDEX

Sneak Peek of Part 1
Part 1
Sneak Peek of Part 2
Part 2
Sneak Peek of Part 3
Part 3
Sneak Peek of Part 4
Part 4
Sneak Peek of Part 5
Part 5
Sneak Peek of Part 6
Edited by -Slytherclaw- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Synopsis:

The sudden entry of a family friend's daughter, Khushi Gupta changes Arnav Singh Raizada's life forever, as she stays at Shantivan when her family is away for an urgent matter. As friendship blooms in between them, unknown to them their hearts start beating for each other. Will they be able to realize their love and name it?

Prologue:

" Oh My God! You tainted my dignity! How will I show my face to anyone now? Don't you have any common sense to knock on a door before entering someone's room?" asked Arnav, while pointing his index finger at a beautiful girl, whom he was meeting for the first time.

" And you mister, couldn't you cover yourself before coming out of the bathroom?" asked the girl in a fake confidence voice as she looked through the fingers covering her eyes.

" You are standing in my room and I can do whatever I want in my room. If you have a problem, keep your eyes shut, Miss..." said Arnav, defensively though he was losing his senses to the innocent beauty covered by that yellow kurti and red patiala.

" What do you mean by your room? Madhavi Aunty said that this is my room. Hey Bhagwan! I will be doomed if I have to share the room with this shameless..." said Khushi, while Arnav rolled his eyes seeing the girl turning into a drama queen. As Khushi continued to voice out her fears to god, Arnav moved to her and closed her mouth with his palm as he held her against the wall.

" Miss XYZ, this is my room. Although I don't mind sharing my room with you, Mom would have instructed you to go to the room opposite of mine. Now if you still want to stay here and enjoy the sight, please do so but in case your decision is not that, please move out of the room because I have to attend a party." whispered Arnav huskily as his breath tantalized her senses and his eyes looking into the depths of her hazel eyes made her conscious of her self.

" Khushi Beta..." came Madhavi's voice, which made Khushi immediately push Arnav away from her.

" You Shameless.." started off Khushi to be cut off by Arnav in between.

" Not shameless, darling. Arnav, the guy whom you'll be dreaming about the rest of your life." said Arnav, while a flirtatious smirk adorned his face.

" Forget my dreams, I will not even let you enter my room." said Khushi, while Madhavi called her again making her walk out of the room while fuming at Arnav.

" Let me see, how you will resist me, sweetheart!" thought Arnav, as unknowingly he gave the control of his heart and mind to that one girl, who was a beautiful as her name.

When the first meet itself turned disastrous, how will their whole equation turn out to be?

----

Okay Vani, zaara special feedback dena! And my lovely readers, I hope you all like this fic!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
HEY BHAGWAAN 
RES
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohhh, I love ittt 😳
pink_kitten thumbnail
kya likhti hai yeh ladki waah 👏
pink_kitten thumbnail
all your ffs start with...:
"So Vani told me, so wanted to, so throw shoes on vani" 🤣 itni importance. dil khush hua😎
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

all your ffs start with...:

"So Vani told me, so wanted to, so throw shoes on vani" 🤣 itni importance. dil khush hua😎

🤣Kya Karen? Ham Hai Hi Itne Dil Waale!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
I am laughing continuously seeing your comments, Vani! 
pink_kitten thumbnail
OH.
MY.
GOSH.

Just how awesome was this!

You get better and better with each story. More power to you girl!!

Absolutely rocking synopsis and prologue, this is gonna be one hell of an interesting romantic comedy <3 thanks for posting it!:)
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

OH.

MY.
GOSH.

Just how awesome was this!

You get better and better with each story. More power to you girl!!

Absolutely rocking synopsis and prologue, this is gonna be one hell of an interesting romantic comedy <3 thanks for posting it!:)

Thanks a lot, Vani! I thought that the synopsis was weird! I love rom-coms and I love MPK but sadly I can't use Mere Rang Mein here! Obsession! But I will use the english version!