ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
great news.. btu isnt aish odler then abhishek
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacorr

Just heard on Zee News (10 minutes ago) in the US that both sides (parents) have approved their marriage but date not set.  They are surely getting married.

OMMGGGG this morning a UJ promo was on tv at breakfast and my dad was like--ommgggg i heard on zee news that this guy--amitabh's son abhishek is getting married to ash--and i was like--they ve been saying that for ages and he was like--well they said both the sides have agreed and mr. bachchan is very happy etc etc; and i was like--yeah whatever; and thennn my sister saw it and coz i had class before she did she txted me and was like--ommgggg star news said that abhi was marrying ash; and then at lunch i heard it as well on star news but i had lab and so i couldnt react coz i had to rush; and thennn i just saw it again like 10 mins ago and that reporter was sooooo excited

insurance thumbnail
I just read in rediff sometime ago that Bachhan's Jothyoshi has mentioned that the couple will get married in 2007.

Regards,

Srivat
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nausheenfan

great news.. btu isnt aish odler then abhishek

Yeah she is by about 4-5 years 😊
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...
i dont know if this is true...its probably just rumors but if it is true then thats great! i love their couple
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
good for them....well i am not their jodi fan but i wish them all the best....
ash_star thumbnail
i really don't want them2 to get married. he is younger thenher and he looks much more nicer wid rani. or mayb i'm just jealous coz they make a awesome pair
love angad thumbnail
wow that great news i like them .
YANGLA thumbnail
wow what a grt news. Nice jodi and they are made for each othee. They both went through bad times and they know each other very well and they compliment each other.

I hope is jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lagay. I know people talk a lot about ash because she is beauty with brains and some people who don't like her is jealous of her but sorry guys she is only one piece that god had created. She is down to earth even with lot of fame and money she is stays with her middle class impression other is see so many other celebrities flying in the sky.

I really wnat both them to marry if this news is true thats good if not i will pray for it to be true as i am a big fan of bachans and ash.