Posted: 15 years ago
Just heard on Zee News (10 minutes ago) in the US that both sides (parents) have approved their marriage but date not set.  They are surely getting married.
Is it true? Congrats..

But I hope it does not go the Karisma way!
yes even in star news it mentioned. Ash and abhishek will be getting married in feburary 2007 Smile
thnks for hsaring ..that's nice ..hope to be invited at the wedding LOL
i heard on star news ke amitabhi ji has agreed and they ll most prolly get married in feb of nxt yr
i heard it on star plus
damn it...everyone saw it...where was i on this earth Angry Angry Angry

anyways i want both of them to be together..but marriage seems to early ..anyways congratsEdited by *vishal* - 15 years ago

HEHEHEHEHE,I dont think SO LOL ..STar news and Aaj Tak are crap channels,I remember,last year around the same time,Aaj TAk said that Vivek proposed to Ash,it was untrue....Umrao Jaan release is round the corner,more reasons to sensationalize this couple Wink

Ash has Jodha Akbar,HAppy Birthday,Delhi 6,Sarkarr 2 etc...WOuldnt the bachchans allow her to work after marriage...I doubt it Wink LOL

But if they are truly dating,Then its better they get married,before they change their mindsLOL

Edited by Buffie - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Buffie

HEHEHEHEHE,I dont think SO LOL ..STar news and Aaj Tak are crap channels,I remember,last year around the same time,Aaj TAk said that Vivek proposed to Ash,it was untrue....Umrao Jaan release is round the corner,more reasons to sensationalize this couple Wink

Ash has Jodha Akbar,HAppy Birthday,Delhi 6,Sarkarr 2 etc...WOuldnt the bachchans allow her to work after marriage...I doubt it Wink LOL

But if they are truly dating,Then its better they get married,before they change their mindsLOL

LOLZ buffie, I saw the news on SBS where the reporter was getting all excitedLOL...lmaoooooo, Star news even said that Gauri Pradhan was pregnant...but she wasn'tConfusedLOL...