THBST written update 31/08/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Dadi says to Mamiji that vinati wont listen to anyone but amar. Amar comes and asks vinati did you fill the form? Samar says i wont go to new school. Amar says your new school is bigger and better. Now your papa is MD ,you wont study in small school. Everyone is shocked.shreya says what's wrong with vinati bhabi,mummy I have told u.mamiji interrupts and says yes you have told me earlier and says i have always been wrong about vinati.

Ajay meets Sanjana and asks how is she now?She says better. sanjana handovers him the papers. She says bye and leaves. Ajay says this is what i wanted but don't know why now i feel it's not right?

Mamiji dadi and shreya selecting saree.. Vinati comes and says why are you spending so much? Dont worry about avni i will buy her new designer sari and for myself. some people come to meet amar.mamaji asks what's this but amar doesn't listen to him. Samar says mummy papa and redesigning their room. Elaichi says what is wrong with them. They are not even asking us.Vinati and amar come to room with interior designer ... And gives a cheque asks angoori to get this cheque signed by mamaji...Vinati is starts crying. Amar says dont cry we have to do this. Vinati says i cant do this, its really hurting me. He says i understand. We are doing this for our family. Vinati says lets give them back everything. Amar says mama wont take it like that.amar says we have to do this. I will do anything to get bhushan what he deserves. Vinati says i dont see an end to all this. He says there is end when we will ..leave this house,for this We have to keep it going... And you have to support me..Dadi says they cant do this. I have raised amar he can't do this.and vinati ...

Mamaji says what is all this you have spent 5 lac in one day. So much is happening you didnt even ask me. Amar says you are saying so much to sign a cheque. kirlok says you have become proud after being an MD. Dadi says whats wrong? Vinati says mama ji is making fuss on nothing. Mamiji says mind your language . Bhushan says this is what i was talking about. Amar says i am elder than you in every possible way. Dont argue with me. dadi says enough. What are you people fighting for? money? Go to your rooms.Shreya says mummy you saw how he talked to bhushan? Dadi says shreya don't you heard what I said ...everyone back to your rooms. Mamiji says she is right maa. Shreya smirks... Dadi notices that...

Dadi goes to ajays room and says why he didn't come downstairs hearing so much . Dadi sees the divorce papers and takes it...Amar is consoling vinati. Door knocks. Its mamaji. Amar says you here? Mamaji says these are not your words and you are not a very good liar. Amar says dont mind please dont talk about all this stupid things. Its late let us rest, mamaji you too go and take some rest. good night. Mamaji says i dont really know why you both are doing this but i know its a drama. The drama shouldn't effect the business. Amar says good night.

Ajay wakes up in his room. he feels tired. he looks for the divorces papers it's not there. Ajay says where can they go? he calls sanjana but she rejects the call ... He tries again and she attends the call and asks what you want?he says i lost the divorce papers. She says i signed them and gave it to you...He says i will get new papers, sign them. She says you asked me to sign i did and i gave it to you. Now its up to you. I wont do it over and over again. She disconnects the call..Ajay says what will i do now. When mamaji asks me about divorce papers...

Dadi comes to sanjana's place. Sanjana is surprised. Sanjana takes her in.
Ajay comes to breakfast table. Mamaji asks about the divorce papers? Ajay says it got signed but.. Ayush interrupts and says amar is not opening the door. Amar and vinait come out. They have luggage with them.
Ayush asks are you going on vacation ? Amar says we are going to live somewhere else. Everyone is shocked

Precap-Sanjana dances on the song hawa Hawaii wearing a modern dress ...She says after filing divorce also she can stay here for 6 months ..if someone tries to stop her they will be jailed.

Sorry for the mistakes 😉
Thanks for the update, Mehak😃
We had a very good episode yesterday😃

Thanks for the update. So Dadi & Sanjana will teach Shreya the lesson fro her life. the moment Sanjana starts her act and try to trouble the family, Amar will forget about his resolution to leave the house and try to save the family for Sanjana.

Sanjuuu s backkk withhh full powerrr [:D/]