Temporary AT (for a week:p)Sanaya & Mohit Malik dance

Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so this week it seems there is going to be one performance where 2 celebs perform together.
In Sanaya's case it is with Mohit.

So considering our AT gets dheir saare love from stalkers and gate keepers alike if we even so much as take the name of another contestant, even if to say 'XYD danced well today' we need a place to talk about this act in which Sanaya is ONLY one half, so obviously when we discuss the act - be it the choreography. execution of theirs steps, or how coordinated they are, their marks, etc etc we will naturally have to take Mohit Malik's name.. Thus provide loads of chances for our stalkers to report the main AT, which we don't wanna make happen.

So I hereby invite all Sanaya fans (even Mohit fans and everyone else if u want) to come and chat on that act here!! ðŸ˜›

Sanaya fans toh know I love writing love notes.., for everyone else ignore and talk as u feel, unless we do get another love note from higher-ups..

so far as I know I am not breaking any rule.. so hopefully this will be love note free (other than mine of course😆)

Rules,

You can talk about Sanaya and Jai her choreo
You can talk abt Mohit and her choreo lady...

no one else!!

Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago
Sanaya's dress for the act with Mohit (we r assuming)

Embedded image permalink

Link to their practice session

https://instagram.com/p/7AhbIWQEeH/
Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago
A visually gorgeous looking jodi, cant wait for the act
BM ... a great looking onscreen jodi ... can't wait for their act!! 

To all here ... repeating loud and clear ... a great looking ONSCREEN jodi! Just issuing some clarification here!  ðŸ˜†
Edited by DiyaS - 8 years ago
I am looking forward to this act.
  I rather not comment on how they look together since people always MU us for silly reasons.
Originally posted by DiyaS

BM ... a great looking onscreen jodi ... can't wait for their act!! 

To all here ... repeating loud and clear ... a great looking ONSCREEN jodi! Just issuing some clarification here!  ðŸ˜†

🤣

you are issuing the clarification to someone who has a 'mind' of their own, 'eyes' of their own, and then see and conclude what they like to see as a result! 

So clarification waste hui gawa hello hai bye bye !
Bm... temporary AT good one sunara
need this one... its was so difficult to say without taking name 😊
Greetings!!
Excited about this dance!!